It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush refuses to sign UN population agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
It's wrong to kill an unformed fetus, but ok to kill 20,000 Iraqis and 1000 Americans in a pointless, disasterous war that America was led into by lies?

You know if some of you so-called moralists would get your house in order you might actually be credible.

You just like being little dictators and hiding behind your fake morality.

Frankly you disgust me. You want to deny Women the right to make decisions about their own bodies because you think they won't fight back. You are like school yard bullies always picking on the weakest, you are afraid to take on the truth of your own hypocracy.

You aren't about protecting life, you are about being puny little tyrants.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Abortion has nothing to do with a womans right to her body. A woman can do anything she wants with her body. The fetus is not a part of her body. A fetus is not an organ, a woman s not born with a fetus. A woman does not devolp a fetus as a part of puberty. A fetus is a seperate entity. If a woman doesnt want to get pregnant she should not have sex. If a woman does not want to get pregnant she should use every form of contraception available and ensure her partner does as well. By having sex you are taking a risk of pregnancy, no matter how safe the sex is by havng sex you are agreeing to take that risk. Do what ever you want with your body. leave the fetus's body alone.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
umm can i ask how many members in this thread are women, that includes the obvios one's that are.

[edit on 2-11-2004 by devilwasp]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Bush hates murder!

I guess the needless deaths of 100,000 Iraqi citizens does not qualify as murder? And neither does the barbaric death penalty he advocates.

Right?

<< 1   >>

join