It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish Prime Minister: 'Israel Is A Terrorist State'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
All Islamic countries are terrorist states. I remember the Turkish Prime Minister had a special viewing of the new Turkish Constantinople movie where Muslim invasion and slaughter was glorified for the Turkish audience. After the movie the PM gushed about it and said he loved it. Turkey, supposedly a modern, moderate, pro-western, EU hopeful and secular state. Nothing but the politically correct propaganda we're all fed with. It's time to declare Turkey a rogue state and isolate it accordingly. And stop selling it western armaments including US warplanes.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

All Islamic countries are terrorist states

And please share with the rest of us what that disgraceful generalised statement is based upon.

Even Indonesia, the most populous muslim country in the world? Yes - shock horror - it's not in the Middle East!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by shelookslikeone

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.............

Turkey is not talking about Turkey
Turkey is talking about Palestine

Im sure Turkey was talking :gobble: :gobble:

edit on 20-11-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

So in your ideal picture of the middle east,

Ideal. Ideal. If only it could be!

My ideal:
That the European Emancipation movement of the 1800s had resulted in complete integration of European Jewry into the general European population. It was actually going that way.

One of the purposes of Zionism was to prevent integration and assimilation, a secular counter move. The other counter move was the creation of modern Orthodox Judaism, a religious means of living within the broader community without actually disappearing into the broader community.

Two diametrically opposed ideologies which did not merge until the 1940s, WWII, Holocaust etc. Since the recognition of Israel by the U.S. in 1948, the very idea of assimilation has been erased as an option.

My ideal then, given that I can't change history, is to re-introduce the option of integration into the general population of humans as humans and nothing but humans, no better no lesser. As for Israel, just plain forget about a "Jewish State",

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
How much can it get out of hand?

Israel is going on a mass killing spree of killing defenseless people, and then they say everything is theirs.

Have they gone mad?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I read a very interesting article this morning which ties together some very complex issues.

Even as nations like Turkey, Qatar, and Egypt protest the Western-backed and facilitated destruction of Gaza by Israel, they, along with these very Western nations they protest, including Israel, continue coordinating efforts with each other to topple and destroy Syria.

Weapons and aid that many Arabs would like to see sent to defend Gaza, are instead in the hands of terrorists killing fellow Arabs across the Levant in the pursuit of long-ago articulated US-Israeli-Saudi plans to reshape the Middle East for their collective hegemonic ambitions.
West Savages Gaza - Slowly Burns Syria

The general thesis seems to be that by publicly deploring Israel, these countries are trying to re-gain legitimacy, for whatever that is worth. I'm going to have to re-read the article. There are many links. One important one is this:

Qatar is complicit in the US-Israeli-Saudi enterprise of subverting and overthrowing the government of Syria, a plan exposed as early as 2007 by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh in his New Yorker article titled,"The Redirection."

This all seems to have been in the works since 2007. First Libya, then Syria, and on to Iran.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mello
Reading through these comments and remembering that Israel has 80-200 nukes leads me to believe Netanyahu would use them if it came down to it. Pretty scary thought but seems like a scenario that could become reality.

You are absolutely right, He could at any time. But the cost, He knows that well too. I really believe He's using a huge restraint against just pushing the 'Red' buttons.
That moment will be irreversible. It will mean World War III, no question.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

In an ideal world Israel wouldn't lock 1.5 million people in a cage. People are surprised when they fight to get out?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by shelookslikeone

Turkish Prime Minister: 'Israel Is A Terrorist State'

washington.cbslocal.com

“Those who associate Islam with terrorism close their eyes in the face of mass killing of Muslims, turn their heads from the massacre of children in Gaza,” Erdogan said, according to Reuters. “For this reason, I say that Israel is a terrorist state, and its acts are terrorist acts.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.reuters.com
www.foxnews.com

I'll buy that. If you follow the bible closely they are the seeds of their father Satan as Cain was of his father Satan to. The bad and the good. The promised land of the bible is USA, now it is being taken over with in. The USA used to be the envy of every person in the world.
I quote:
Installation of Obama symbolic that (Mossad) Jewish engineered destruction of America almost complete starting with 9/11- hardcore domestic communist tyranny ahead.

in Washington D.C. is now controlled by a liberal democratic super majority that will bow to the Jewish communist agenda on domestic policy, dismantling the remaining good left in America. With the USA gone so is the end times.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

You must not be infering myself, are you?

If so you're being a racist
-- I mean, you must hate me because I'm white err...no, athiest! Yeah that's it!

And how this thread got 30 flags is beyond me. Just a bunch of people arguing back and forth about who's right/wrong.

Look, anytime you take a life it's wrong. So, IMO both sides are being idiots and need to just shut the hell up.

I say we lock both leaders up in a room with a 3 day supply of food. Both leaders get to stay locked up (even if the food runs out) until they reach a deal. I could care less how much pounding and complaining I'd hear. One of three things would happen:

1. They'd both starve
2. They'd kill eachother
3. They'd strike a deal.

I think any of the three would probably benefit the entire world.
edit on 20-11-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

did you see the message board on the cnn site linked on your post? Holy cow, their "shhhh" department must be on vacation. LOL.

edit on 20-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

lol yea i did. I saw comments about the USS Liberty.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

I don't know about end times, but if the US were to fall it would certainly cause another dark age. The US is Rome. The people around the world don't want to admit it, but they need us a lot more than we need them.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The apologists for Israel in this thread are AMAZING. The only reason there is a jewish state is because of their campaign of terror that got them their independence. From there they only got WORSE.

If they'd not get billions of dollars from the US, they'd've been wiped off the planet years by now.

Derek

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by Bilky
The irony is that they suffered terrible hardships during ww2 and now they are inflicting the same on another people with disproportionate attacks and killing of women and children. They have become the monster they most feared. They looked into the abyss and now they have become it.

Hamas is to blame for civilian deaths, they purposefully stay close to civilians for this purpose.

It is hilarious you say that and your Name is that.

Its like saying HEY YOU THERE WITH YOUR IDEAS STEP AWAY FROM YOUR WIFE SO THAT I MAY KILL YOU AND TAKE HER AWAY WITH MAXIMUM PREJUDICE AND EXPLOSIVE DAMAGE.

Then you kill my wife before me.

Common sense is a super power !
edit on 20-11-2012 by Gestas because: MAGIC

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Israel is a terrorist state and Turkey has deal with Israel ! so can we deduce that Turkey sometimes becomes a terrorist state as well !!! especially when it passes weapons for the terrorists in Syria !!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

That's hilarious. The Arab world is overwhelmingly united by their hatred for Israel, calling them a terrorist state. I think that is complete hypocrisy. Arab countries support, fund, and supply the mass majority of terrorism in this world. I guess they don't like the taste of their own medicine. Someone please stop the murderous infidel Israel so we can continue to support Hamas relentlessly firing rockets at them...geez
if you mess with the bull, you get the horns...boo hoo

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I'd like links on the last strike (as well as the reasons) launched into Israel prior to the assassination that started this conflict.

Here's one reconstructed time-line: Who Started the Israel-Gaza Conflict?

For instance, some Palestinian sources date the start of this latest round of violence back to November 4, when Reuters reported the death of "an unarmed, mentally unfit man" who strayed too near the border fence, did not respond to reported Israeli warnings, and was then shot. Palestinian medics report that Israeli security personnel prevented them from attending to the man for a couple of hours, and say that he likely died as a result.

edit on 20-11-2012 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

We all know what the Turks (and the Qataris) are doing in Syria!

Not everyone got the memo about US, Turkish, Qatari, French, Saudi backing, paying, and equiping of Islamic extremist Jihadi Sunni Salafist terrorists in Syria to remove (genocide) the Shia controlled government.
Some links here. There are many related links in the main article.
edit on 20-11-2012 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I didn't realize that the Jews in Israel are not descendants of the twelve tribes of Israel. This has been confirmed by DNA testing. The Israeli Jews are descendants of Kazars that converted to Judaism in the 8th century. The Israelis are Ashkenazi Jews.

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I hope everyone realizes that the W. Bush era created a "terrorist" in all of us, thus, every nation...right?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join