It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Form Triangle Over Nuclear Power Plant Near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

i hate to just call you out like this, but since two of us have already pointed it out and you clearly took no notice, maybe just maybe just maybe just possibly, you should read links before getting all superior at everyone? you would found that, lo and behold, there ARE photos.
wait, should i say it again because it didn't sink in the first three times?
there
are
photographs.
go look at them! THEN tell me they are chinese lantern passenger venus gasses.
but don't claim a lack of evidence there clearly is.
how are we to get anywhere productive if we can't even look at what we have?

also, as far as your claim goes, i would look at that with some skepticism....
that word... i do not think it means what you think it means! here's how it goes, since so many people are having trouble with this lately;
you make a statement; flying craft reminiscent of confectionary goods, all lit up and piloted by rock dinosaur fans. to me this seems unlikely, based largely on the fact that i have never heard of a UFO being likened to confectionary before, or playing music.
HOWEVER i was not there, and have no reasonable reason to doubt your veracity.
also we must keep in mind that "unlikely" and "impossible" have quite different meanings.
the next step is whether there is visually corroborative evidence; photos will generally be enough, especially with something so outlandish as a lit-up twinkie, to prove that something is going on, and to sometimes rule out more obvious explanations [remembering here to take into account your verbal report too; what a photo may seem to present does not nullify your written statement]. video would garner you extra value as no one [to my knowledge] has heard the aliens playing oldies.fm and many people would find that quite interesting.
from there we look for unrelated witnesses saying similar things. were a lot of people surprised to hear the howling tones of Jagger and co. when they weren't expecting to? that does seem like the sort of thing people would notice and think to mention.
if there are no corroborative witnesses and you got no video and no photographs
it does not mean you are automatically lying;
it just means that your singular and unlikely report remains just that, until it happens again or more witnesses come forward. On the balance of probability you would just be trying to stir people up but who am i to judge you? this is a vast universe after all.
what is NOT a logical conclusion is to tell you that you just happened to be drunk at an exhibition of vintage musical trends and thought you were looking at the sky when really you were looking down at the stage.
especially without even reviewing the evidence.
do you see the difference?
edit on 23-11-2012 by decepticonLaura because: bride it up/long days

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
For some reason I judge the validity of these phenomena by the amount of denial and resistance that these kinds of threads generate.

The more they troll and derail, the deeper I look into the subject. Everything is done for a reason.

Keep on posting OP!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WorShip

Greets mate,

I wasn't questioning or disproving if ETs have ever visited Earth in the past, I am actually inclined on believing this has happened at some moment (or could be happening over a time period) due to the probability aspect. It's a completely different thing to claim aliens here and there and not apply logic and common sense to everyday mundane situations. Even for your solid "saucer" and "triangle" sightings which are a rarity and out of the ordinary you just can't jump to the conclusion "Hey, it's something I have never seen and don't understand, ergo, ALIENS!" due to the wide spectrum of possibilities.

Believe it or not, I have observed from the first row what many would label "an alien invasion" /with solid aircrafts, not just lights in the sky/. I don't label it as such simply because the unknowns are too many to reach a definitive answer and unfortunately no little grey/green men came down to shake my hand in order to make up my mind... But when I take into account all of the available knowns and applying common logic the conclusion is this - it is highly probable what I saw, and hundreds other in the area continue seeing at least twice a year (always 1-2 days + - new moon) to be human technology. Too bad little to noone in my country has any interest in these happenings and documenting them...

Just for the info, I'd be quite moved if it turns out that we are constantly being visited. The only problem I have with this is the odds and the numbers being against the constant visitations theory, which so many around here embrace without questioning.
edit on 23-11-2012 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

I would be in the same boat... However, my sighting was quite extreme, I witnessed an orange orb change direction on a 90 degree angle and accelerate in two noticeable bounds and simultaeneously arcing into the background of space at an incomprehensible speed. I've spent the last 2 going on 3 years trying to comprehend what I saw... And still cannot find an answer. I don't really believe anything because ultimate truth is hard to come by. I do know that I saw something that leaves a big question mark..

<< 1   >>

join