According to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database. "I was driving from Johnstown PA to Pittsburgh PA at about
4:50 pm on Nov. 16th, 2012. I was traveling West on interstate 422 when I witnessed a glowing ball to my left moving in the same direction as me.
I have military experience and have seen flares, various planes, drones copters, etc. and these objects were not like anything I had ever seen.
They initially moved independently, then joined up and hovered in formation. They did not leave those trails in the sky like a passenger jet or the
military jets that came after the fact. When they faded, there was no trails or anything left.
Source : UFO-Blogger.com
Source : MUFON
According to MUFON records, around 7 other UFO sightings were also been reported from 5 States in 11 Hours between Nov.16-17
"It was a busy night for UFO sightings on November 16 through November 17, 2012 as eight witnesses from five different states reported seeing flying
crafts over an 11-hour period."
The objects were first seen in Pennsylvania on November 16 just before 5:00 p.m. and were last sighted at 4:00 a.m. on November 17 in Indiana
according to the Examiner.
1. After Pennsylvania sighting, under an hour later and 250 miles to the east near Southampton, Pennsylvania, a woman saw three objects about 5:30
p.m. on November 16. She was driving home from work and noticed three sets of five bright lights in a close formation flying low to the ground.
2. In Old Saybrook, Connecticut, about 190 miles northeast along Long Island Sound at 5:55 p.m. on November 16 a witness driving in a car noticed a
streaking light moving so fast that the object created a trail of light.
3. At 7:03 p.m. on November 16 in Mount Clemens, Michigan, about 650 miles to the east of Old Saybrook, a witness saw a bright orange, tulip-shaped
object, coming from the northwest. The object was described as being orange and in the shape of an airplane but much larger.
4. Then at 7:25 p.m. on November 16 in Indianapolis, Indiana, about 300 miles southwest of Mount Clemens, a witness reported three strange objects
flying in the sky.
“I noticed a star-like object blinking as it soared through the sky,” the witness stated. “I know it wasn’t a shooting star. I looked for
several minutes and noticed two more of the same star-like objects chasing each other on the opposite side of the sky and their lights were also
5. Then at 9:00 p.m. on November 16 a witness in Rochester, New York, about 560 miles northeast of Indianapolis, reported a burning orb-like object
flying about 100 feet overhead.
6. At midnight on November 16 a witness in Alto, Michigan, about 430 miles directly west of Rochester, reported three lights moving in a triangle
formation and were brightly colored.
7. Lastly, at 4:00 a.m. in Reelsville, Indiana on November 17 a witness saw three lights moving east across the sky. He said it wasn’t an airplane
and it was traveling in a zigzag pattern.
edit on 20-11-2012 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)