It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mushroom Cloud? They're At It Again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

11/19/2012 -- Gulf Oil platform explosion -- Captured on TV fishing show = Mushroom Cloud

Anyone who has read my posts knows that I do for one moment believe that BP or Fukushima was an accident. And in fact it is my very strong belief that weather modification and scalar wave technology is used massively. But, also Underwater Nukes, and that a very very hard care group of ultra villians is destroying our planet and our ocean.

We need to start waking up to the strong probabilities and meeting up, communities, and problem solving. Action. Criminal Charges need to be laid. Investigations into the Military Complex Shadow Government that doesnt answer to anyone but itself.

When reactor 3 was a mushroom cloud, I posted immediately what I saw.

Here we go again.

Louisiana explosion! Its a Shroom!
edit on 20-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

A mushroom cloud does not equate to a nuclear explosion mate. Any explosion from conventional sources (intentional or not) can make a mushroom cloud, depending on weather conditions. Nukes are just the most famous for them because of their size.
edit on 20/11/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

This is what an underwater nuked looks like. Not what you saw in the fishing video.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I always thought if you where on a boat and not that far away you were supposed to respond to the mayday, not continue fishing. Of course perhaps the US is different.

P

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Yes it does. Its a good sign. And they're using smaller more stream lined bombs now. But even at that its similar enough to the images if you google underwater nuclear explosion.

This is good circumstantial evidence and we need to get all the information we can, and stop what's happening. Unless every single person is suicidal.

I'm not. I want the world back in good hands and the criminals absolutely stopped, their empire and funding halted, with that money made to haul out the frequency and clean up the ocean.

Which can be done.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What If "They" Can Already Clean Up Radiation With Frequency?What If "They" Can Already Clean Up Radiation With Frequency?

www.cheniere.org...

This is raining down on all of us and killing off all the oceans.

Its time to connect dots.

I even had a homeless man discuss some odd things such as consciousness experiments, underwater nukes, and our country seeking to create its own intelligence that was independent of mossad.

Would be really good to get some whisteblowers who have integrity and courage. The world needs you. Its an honor to love and serve humanity. The golden ticket to the higher realms.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
On my thread I linked there was a video they kept taking down though it had no copyright possible as he was demonstrating something very simple in his own words on his coffee table.

So, I will describe it.

How reverse sine/HZ, works:

He talked about magnetizing parts that were set with flex. However a simple method would be to place magnets that could move, FLEX, at angles in tubes, he used paper towel tube I believe. And the degree of the angle creates the reverse sine wave, that is a HZ. Different angles different HZ. Different frequencies knocked out cancel other frequencies. Such as: noise, radiation and disease.

Very simple.

Also lab testing came back on John Hutchinson's work in the gulf which I also included, and he was giving frequencies for Ham radio operators, those with Telsa Coils and also those with rebars (satellite antenna's) to set them at, to help shield and neutralize. The results from the independent laboratories was clean water from initially badly contaminated Gulf waters.

A concerted enormous effort has to be made to clean up the oceans and restore them. In a monied world this is going to cost BIG COIN. And the ultra rich small core group of arch criminals doing this need to be stripped of all their assets and forced to pay, and from previous articles with the first Gulf Disaster, this sort of goes the route of the ultra bad guys named by Ben Fulford: Kissinger, Bush Sr, Rockefeller, Rothchilds, with lots of others. And they need to be put in maximum security prisons for life, without communication devices. They're so dangerous that one phone call could murder many. Thats the kind investigation we need to conduct, to find the specific real trail to the real culprits, who probably include the ones named. They have earned that reputation, so its not slander. Chances they're not invovled are very slim. Thorough investigations, not the crappy kind, but the real kind, by citizens and their investigators and real actions taken.

Everyone and everything is at stake.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I think while they're destroying the entire world, the core of the planet, the fault lines, the plates even for the continents, the atmosphere, the water, the oceans, the soil, the seeds and murdering all creatures great and small, because they're insane, and IMO attempting to bring in the end times literally, and their King, only that won't be our Lord, coming in the clouds. Theirs is revelation 9/11 stuff. Anyway, I keep thinking, what does it take, for people TO ACT. Not rashly. But not trust any of the investigation the Wolves conduct on themselves, and know that any PI's they hire will be cowards and give into threats and possibly even die.

So the people, need to ENMASSE organize amongst themselvs, that is EVERYONE that is not one of the bad guys, and conduct thorough massive investigations themselves and stand up together.

They've done studies on crowds and whether or not they intervene in violent situations.

For example, homeless being victimized. If the crowd is LARGE, then apparently, they don't do anything.For example, homeless being victimized. If the crowd is LARGE, then apparently, they don't do anything.

I guess they don't want to be the hero's or stand up and want someone else instead, even if that person is martyred, they just go on with their lives.

But if there are very few people nearby, even if they're elderly, they tend to get involved and stop it.

Well, the earth is in extreme danger. All life on it is in extreme danger. And its sort of up to us, to not do that human psychology thing anymore.

We have to stand up EN MASSE UNITED AND STOP THIS.

This is such a charged issue for me.

I can't really settle down and post, answering people.

I do acknowledge your posts, but I'm too traumatized, in shock from this, as if they had to go further, and further yet again. As if they hadn't done enough.

How Dare They!

And How Dare We Be So Complacent And Hand The Reins Over To The Rich Elite Nonhuman Crime Lords?!!!

edit on 20-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

your willfull ignorance and gullibility is astounding - to put it bluntly

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I consider yours the same way. This is an issue I got long before I found a video to highlight our urgent need to stop this destruction with.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Seriously dude, you think that rig explosion was caused by a nuke?

Wheres the radiation fallout?

How come none of the other near by vessels and rigs were damaged by the tsunami that usually fallows an underwater nuke?

How can you be so...I don't know....naive?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
pffft. How come they edit away the 'money shot'?
Somebody yells 'hey look at that'.
Then it edits to a plume already well in progress.

What would have been more interesting if they had actually shown the explosion
smoke rising.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hello unity.

Personally I don't think the huge gulf oil spill happened the way they say. I don't know about this one though.

I personally know for a fact that before the gulf oil spill there was a warning on the news ticker stating that an attack on the energy sector was eminent within six months..

I saw it.......my friends mom saw it.....She was so freaked out that she put together a bug out bag for their whole family.......SHe was convinced that shtf was coming......She is also a level heads religious person that I thought would never construct a Bob.....

But we all know what happened...........

The damn oil rig blew............I personally do not buy the explanation........These oil rich fat cats do not want a disaster....They want profits, and personally there is a reason why more of the thousands of oil Wells don't blow, they have it down pretty good.......They want the oil flowing, not lawsuits and what not.....

I saw the ticker and I looked everywhere for it....It is not out there .........it was a blatant warning and it happened....

For some reason someone blew that well, and it will happen again....as far ad the one in the video, who knows.

new topics

top topics

join