It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting theories my GF had about Nibiru...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I don't even know what you mean by " spitting my dummy out".

You were rude to the OP and I called you out on it and I wasn't alone......the end.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The stories of planets or stars appearing in our skies did not start with Sitchen...many civilizations have stories very similar.

” The story of the Blue Kachina is a very old story, very old. I have been aware of the story of the Blue Kachina since I was very young. I was told this story by grandfathers who are now between 80 and 108 years of age. Frank Waters also wrote about Saquasohuh, the Blue Star Kachina in The Book of the Hopi,

The story came from Grandfather Dan, Oldest Hopi “It was told to me that first the Blue Kachina would start to be seen at the dances, and would make his appearance known to the children in the plaza during the night dance. This event would tell us that the end times are very near. Then the Blue Star Kachina would physically appear in our heavens which would mean that we were in the end times

. “In the Final days we will look up in our heavens and we will witness the return of the two brothers who helped create this world in the birthing time. Poganghoya is the guardian of our North Pole and his Brother Palongawhoya is the guardian of the South pole. In the final days the Blue Star Katchina will come to be with his nephews and they will return the Earth to its natural rotation which is counter clock wise.

LAST CRY Native American Prophecies & Tales of the End Times, by Dr. Robert Ghost Wolf © 1994-2004 It has appeared in numerous articles over the web, and in magazines all over the world.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
*smirks*

@ Harte & Druscilla

I've seen the material you so helpfully pony'd up as your rebuttal, because I've spent the last 20 + years researching...well the origins of man I guess you'd call it. I find them no more right or wrong than Sitchin's work. Sitchin interprets the text one way, and they interpret the text another way. Frankly, I find Nibiru to be the least interesting information in Sitchin's work. I'm more interested in what he says happened on Earth. I'm not (nor have I ever) said that Sitchin's work is "THE TRUTH"© What I have said is that I'm willing to listen to almost any theory and discuss it if it seems plausible. But of course, having friendly discussions on a message board is quite difficult when Harte and Druscilla, the defenders of truth and righteousness show up to poop all over us.

I'm pretty sure no one in this thread is interested in convincing you of anything, as you're obviously incapable of entertaining theories and ideas outside of your rigid world views. However, what we are interested in is not having to read your rude and self-righteous comments insinuating we're all nerf-herders.
edit on 11/20/12 by Malynn because: I sucks at teh spelling

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

The point is 'harte' and 'druscilla' back their arguments with cold, hard irrefutable facts. Surely you cannot ignore the findings of Michael Heisser who challenged Sitchin to a 'hands on' discussion on live TV (whilst Sitchin was alive of course) to have him explain exactly WHERE he got his translations from. Sitchin refused every time.
Sitchin, and his disciple Lloyd Pye have both been well and truly exposed as unadulterated frauds who's works should be placed in the same category as "Alice in Wonderland" and not to be taken seriously.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
This weekend, my gf and I were watching a show about and they were talking about the return of Nibiru and the Annunaki, and she suggested it may exist in a parallel universe, and will 'phase' into this one at the end of December.
I thought about it, and it sounds plausible if it were possible, the other thing she said it might be like a Dyson Sphere type structure or like the Death Star from Star Wars, and might be out there somewhere, light speeding its way here.
If Nibiru exists, and I will say for the record, its highly doubtful, but if it does, these maybe reasons why we wont see it til its here.
Thoughts, other then the typical one liners that say it doesnt exist??

Even though you don't seem to like "...typical one liners that say it doesnt exist..." that is the only proper reply to your thread. It is devoid of substance and has no grounds for discussion. Speculation leads only to speculation and is uninteresting.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
reply to post by Druscilla

Cranky much? Not sure why you have to be such a jerk about it - it does sound a little like sour grapes to me. Just sayin'

I have mentioned conversations with my husband on many posts, because he brings up good points, and he's a huge part of my life.

On topic, I guess we won't know if Nibiru will show up until it does. I think parallel universes are real, but would they ever interact with each other? Who knows.

I have been reading through this thread...and really I agree.. some people are coming across as condescending know-it-alls...who have a need to control and correct people. I'm just saying.

On topic - I really believe that it is possible that a parallel existence may cross over into the one we are in.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I never considered this, it sounds very plausible. Although I dont believe in the Nibiru theory, this seems like a a good explanation. My theory has always been that Nibiru is an asteroid or small planet that just has a wierd orbit, haha thats probably not a good one though. See ya.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I think that your GF's theory is possible; I just have to wonder how the world would react to such an event.

I like the picture of you and your gal; you look good together; and the happiness on your faces..speaks volumes. I am glad that you have found each other.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Dang, back-off a little, many things on this sight are speculation then speculation, I'm sure you've written things like this.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Theory: Planet/Celestial Body Traveling Towards Us At Light Speed

Problems with theory....

• At the speed of light, space dust, space debris, meteors, moons....they all become a virtual wall of solid mass coming at the poor Annunaki and the entire planet, at that speed. They'd be instantly crushed. That impact would be so destructive and the energy from it so immense, that it would be akin to a super nova...unless they somehow managed to either navigate space at light speed, avoiding an innumerable and unpredictable amount of space crap....or shield the entire planet at those speeds.

• Do you know the amount of energy needed for something like that? Wait....we already need an insane amount of energy to propel the planet at light speed....and now we also need to shield it simultaneously? This is obviously not an efficient way to get around.

Theory: Planet/Death Star Materializing From One Dimension To Another

Problems with theory....

• For this to be possible, the properties of the particles these beings are made of and the entire Nibiru "planet", would all need to change physically....allowing them to exist in this dimension. Let's assume Tesla was on to something and this can be achieved by changing the way the particles resonate or vibrate. Hell, let's apply some of what we theorize in String/M-Theory....you would have to do this for every being and the entire planet. This just does not seem plausible, efficient or likely. Also.....why? That's a lot of effort.

• Again, assuming the physics to do this could be applied to each and every Annunaki and their celestial Death Star....the energy needed would be immense.

• So let's assume they are able to change psychically at a subatomic level in order to exist in our dimension....that wouldn't change their genetic make up. What they require for food. How their metabolism works. The minerals or fuel they require would no doubt be the same & subject to the rules in their original dimension. Thus, that stuff does not exist here and their body would not be built to use anything in our plane as food.

I just don't see a mythical planet popping into existence out of thin air. Not like this, anyway.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Wow, work all day and come back to read the replies, I just wanna say Ty to all the well wishers here, if things work out the way I want em to, I see us together for a long time to come.
As far as Nibiru is concerned, I can't say it exists or not, I don't know, I lean more to not existing (as does she), the discussion we had is IF IT WERE REAL, what would be reasons why we wouldn't be able to see it.
Seriously, do ANY of us know 100% sure it does or does not exist???

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Wow, work all day and come back to read the replies, I just wanna say Ty to all the well wishers here, if things work out the way I want em to, I see us together for a long time to come.
As far as Nibiru is concerned, I can't say it exists or not, I don't know, I lean more to not existing (as does she), the discussion we had is IF IT WERE REAL, what would be reasons why we wouldn't be able to see it.
Seriously, do ANY of us know 100% sure it does or does not exist???

Yes! We do know that Nibiru does NOT exist because it is a figment of Sitchin's imagination. He invented it!
It is like saying that "The Mad Hatter" really exists because Johnny Depp played him in a film.
Sorry, but it's time that Nibiru was put to bed!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
OH My Yal Got to be kidding me...
I think its hilarious that some people on here think they know with out a doubt that they are right and everyone else is wrong. wow just wow.

Do you not realize how idiotic you sound?! Not any of you doubters or prompters can bring to this forum 100% evidence that nibiru is fake or real! All you can do is post links to other peoples research and ideas and beliefs! I thought ATS was all about denying ignorance, but I find the most ignorant on here.

When did everyone stop researching for them selves? Why does everyone think "TRUTH" is when you can find someone else's opinion or belief that correlates with yours. Why do you believe these people, its because you want what they are saying to be true. Even though you can't prove it yourself.

You say its not possible due to the laws of physics. What LAWS? You mean the so called laws a primitive civilization built off of lies and corruption told you was law. hahaha This is such a joke. If you look at history you would know science never has everything figured out at one time. For example back in the day they didn't think it was

necessary to sterilize the equipment used for surgery..and they wondered why so many people would die and get sick and what not..but to make a long story short one day someone realized that the tools needed to be sterilized and then like magic the death and sick rates dropped drastically.Do you not remember a time when the world was thought to be flat, or that the universe revolved around us? Or when people thought flight was imposible? (planes)

So what I'm saying is STOP thinking you know everything! STOP acting like you know what is possible and what isn't. Please just stop. This reply isn't targeted to just one individual but to all who think the way i described above.

and as for the theory, anything is possible, since at this time the whole truth isn't known. Now will this "nibiru" apear on the 21st of december this year who knows. Can anyone say stichin or anyone else knows what the sumerian texts are saying NO they can't
no one can read sumerian don't believe the lies, its all interpretation. Translators of ancient and dead languages are some of the most skilled BSers around( but thats a story for another thread)

Wow I didn't mean to rage on like that but I am fed up with what I've been seeing and reading on here lately. I hope everyone has a great day!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

Originally posted by mc4denmark
reply to post by mr10k

Question, do you have all knowing of the possibility's in our current realm?

@thread, I apologize for the triple post, did not realize I had done that.

Anyhow, I don't need omniscience to be able to know that the idea of 'a massive dwarf star sized object, piloted by an advanced alien species, entering our dimension from another dimension by the end of December' is not a probable idea. If you think it is, then by all means, show me scientific data and algorithms that exist to support that theory, because all of the current established sciences point against anything as outrageous as that happening.

Well of cause I cant do that yet, but what we do now, is that we only is beginning to understand quantum physics and the powers that comes with it, and so far the quantum world is NOTHING like the world we used to know, so maybe we should try not to set so many barriers for our realm, because it seems like that for every 10-20 years we see something new that we never would have expected to be true before.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I find it amusing that some people are desperate to force others to think the same close-minded way they do, but personally I just choose to ignore them, and I think anyone interested in pursuing the truth should too. Wasting time and energy arguing with folks who are only interested in feeding their own egos by imposing their opinion on others should be avoided, and BTW IMHO the "deny ignorance" thing should be changed to something else. The ones who take that more seriously are precisely the ignorant ones, and worse, who also think they're more knowledgeable than others. I imagine if Albert Einstein lived today and posted on ATS he'd be ridiculed for his theories and told what he believed was impossible with nice a link to Sir Isaac Newton's webpage as "proof" :p

And here's a pic for you:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
Can anyone say stichin or anyone else knows what the sumerian texts are saying NO they can't
no one can read sumerian don't believe the lies, its all interpretation.

There are plenty of scholars who can read Sumerian and there have been for a long time.

They just don't bother with debates like this.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Well, how would one be aware of such a thing then? If there was a dimension sort of bumping up against ours, I would think there would still be anomolies spotted in this dimension..strange unexplainable tides and such...

But anyhow, we gotta eventually step into reality. Imagine for a moment looking at the sky and suddenly, as if by magic, a planet/sun/whatever just popped up...just the sheer thought pushes the limits of my imagination as it seems to incredibly unlikely..would be akin to suddenly watching my neighbors house disappear because it got sucked into a different dimension sort of thing.

I don't think the universe works like that. perhaps subatomic particles may drift in and out..but entire celestial bodies?...

After reading the "Source Field Investigations", ANYTHING is possible! Besides, any "qualified, respected" scientist isn't going reveal his findings if it crosses the grains of the Status Quo even it's completely plausible or to say he discovered something but can't give a "normal" explanation for it.
*Read the book!!*

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OzTiger

So you must be privy to cosmic knowledge that us low civilians don't have

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Anything the human mind can think of is possible if we don't know the facts.
Has anyone ever entertained the thought that maybe all of the ancient tablets and scrolls are not factual content of the current times, and maybe they are just stories used to entertain children or gatherings?

I'm not going to go into massive detail on how i think this probably is the case because it is someone else's thread but how is it so hard to believe people 2000+ years ago had an imagination not unlike ours?

I'll just finish with one thought... We have been broadcasting our radiowaves outward to the stars since TV was invented so not unlike the situation we have now, understanding only images and texts from a culture but no communication to those people, we may have aliens looking at movies like Friday the 13th, Omen, The Exocist and Texas Chainsaw Massacre and thinking WTF? point is, the aliens probably dont know they are movies and natural assumption would lead them to think it was real (and this is basing the alien intellegence on our own).

Anyway, just my opinion of course but lets hope this is true so that those same aliens can figure out the ending to Lost.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OzTiger

As I posted earlier, Sitchen was not the creator of this idea.....he is being used as a red herring.

Many ancient civilizations spoke of stars/planets making an appearance.

None of us on this planet know for sure either way, unless you're god?

Sitchen may have made up the name if a supposed planet, but the mythology is based on actual stories.

I can't imagine how sad life must be to live without a sense of wonder.

Odds are its not real, but what's the harm in imagining if it were?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join