It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting theories my GF had about Nibiru...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Iapetus sure looks awesome

If Deathstar-like spaceship is your Nibiru - yes spaceships have changed dimension too if we were to believe all the stories. And as they change dimensions, and as beings were explained MANY times to invite people and abductees in spaceship

tell me, they have spaceships, they have technology, they can change dimensions and or shapes even with the spaceship

Will the religious nonsense calling them 'Demons' and 'Angels' stop? As according to our criteria and what sci fi movies shows us, this is the meaning of 'Extraterrestrial' and for a millionth time - Demons, Angels are only poor definitions what was not understood.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I think you meant something more like Artificial Moon or Satellite when talking about the Death Star.

A Dyson Sphere would be a lot bigger, something with the radius of the Earth's distance from the sun (over 90 million miles).

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
That´s an interesting idea. It could also be another way arond - there´s been talk about Erath rising frequency and shifting to higher dimension. What if we start to see Nibiru because Earth shifts into higher dimension and there are some extra planets, that we can´t see yet? I love speculations like that

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
This weekend, my gf and I were watching a show about and they were talking about the return of Nibiru and the Annunaki, and she suggested it may exist in a parallel universe, and will 'phase' into this one at the end of December.
I thought about it, and it sounds plausible if it were possible, the other thing she said it might be like a Dyson Sphere type structure or like the Death Star from Star Wars, and might be out there somewhere, light speeding its way here.
If Nibiru exists, and I will say for the record, its highly doubtful, but if it does, these maybe reasons why we wont see it til its here.
Thoughts, other then the typical one liners that say it doesnt exist??

I believe that....

NIBIRU........ ACTUALLY MEANS.........NABOO

They're the same planet!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
But hasn't Nibiru been proven to be a figment of the imagination of that old warhorse Zecharia Sitchin?
Hasn't that learned Hebrew and Aramaic scholar, Michael Hessler, proven conclusively that Sitchin's interpretations are pure, unadulterated and absolute cods-wallop?
Why are some people believing that there could possibly be a 'planet' called Nibiru that is on a 3,600 year orbit which anyone with any sense would realize would have to change from an ice-ball into a sun during this time.
The theory that it could be some sort of 'spacecraft' is all well and good except IT DOES NOT EXIST!
An interesting theory from the GF of the OP but I can't come to terms believing that something that doesn't exist is alive and well in a dimension that also doesn't exist (well there is no proof of a parallel universe anyway).

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
4π(2GM/c²)²

... specifically the 2GM/c² part. It would be one hell of a dense object. I still think we would be able to detect it's presence by it's effects on our solar system. Then some suggest it's orbit is highly eccentric...

Are there any models out there explaining where it could be hiding including a linkage that is consistent with any periodic events in our solar system or nearby?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Just to satisfy your curiosity, whether or not you choose to believe me or not, I really don't care, not sure if your thinly veiled insults are a result of your possible overwhelming loneliness, here is a pic of me & my better half

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Well, she is just as likely to have fallen on the truth as anybody. Who among us can name her wrong, when what we think we know as a human race is constantly getting trampled over and replaced with a modern, updated set of facts.

Now I'll just chime in with my imagination to add to her supposition and say...

The Black Hole at the center of the Galaxy. Yeah, the one that our solar system is nearing alignment with (so some say- I don't know, I can't see the darn thing!) Anyway, I have seen pictures of it spouting brilliant plumes of... energy-what-not...

This, incidentally was one of those aforementioned 'updated facts' as it had never been known to happen before. So when my little mind-trip wanted to locate the source of some parallel universe that would simply 'come out of nowhere' naturally I zeroed in on a super-massive black hole that is adding plumes of... something from... somewhere, whilst it continues its customary munching of this universe.

I'd say it would eat us into a parallel universe (Oh that would be a time of great change, Mayan friends!) but I do not believe we are close enough to get gobbled at this time.

However, The Black Hole giveth and the Black Hole taketh away. Apparently.

Disclaimer: All ideas expressed in this post are mere supposition, falling under the category of 'Whimsical What-Ifs" and therefore not susceptible to Rude Remarks sent from Inside The Box.

Let he who has a creative mind play along in the creation and shaping of creative thought.

edit on 11/20/2012 by new_here because: grammar

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Good for you.
Cheers on all that.

It's just that your mention of GF is so prominent and conspicuous in the title and OP, as well as completely irrelevant to the topic.
The Primary Capital letters in the topic title are GF. Conspicuous no?

You could have just said: What if mythical mystery planet X is magic? (interpret that how you will)

Ancillary embroidery to a topic like "I was doing this ... and I was hanging out with so and so .. we were eating chips ... ", contributes nothing of any importance to the topic; serving only as a distraction.

"When-the-F-is-this-person-going-to-get-to-the-point", is a passing thought when all this anecdotal story telling comes into play.

Is your GF important to this oh-so-important smashing new theory you're presenting to the ATS community?
Will this hypothetical forever be known in the annals of history as: The Theory that ATS member X;s GF Came Up With One Night While They Were Watching The Telly?

What's more important; mentioning you have a GF in the title, and telling us some folksy story about lounging about in front of the telly having topical discussions? or, oooooo, Nibiru is Magic, or whatever you want to call it?

Just say'n.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Druscilla, sorry, but I believe you are out of line. Homer sharing a story that happened to involve his better half takes away nothing from the theory that she presented.

While I don't believe that Nibiru is real, it's still an interesting thing to think about.

Play nice?

-TS

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Cranky much? Not sure why you have to be such a jerk about it - it does sound a little like sour grapes to me. Just sayin'

I have mentioned conversations with my husband on many posts, because he brings up good points, and he's a huge part of my life.

On topic, I guess we won't know if Nibiru will show up until it does. I think parallel universes are real, but would they ever interact with each other? Who knows.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I always love these impromptu "brainstorming sessions" with my friends and significant other. We get really out-there ideas and theories, which, of course, make sense to us, but to nobody else.

My belief is this: On a long enough time line, anything is possible. Hell, for all I know, in a few thousand years, we could actually be living out "Star Wars" in the "real world."

While I don't subscribe to the theory of Nibiru or Planet X (whatever you want to call it), I find it interesting that it has played a very big part in the sub culture of conspiracy for a very long time. I guess only time will tell.

Congrats on finding your better half, Homer.

-TS

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If you research the scholar/google in regards to Nemesis, Planet X, Nibiru ... whatever you want to call it... you will find that we are indeed still looking for whatever may be "out there".

The Oort Cloud is of interest and the possibilities are endless. We live in a Solar System that has barely been explored. With new tools and new searches we will find out sooner than later what all is "out there".

Here is a site I visit frequently.

iopscience.iop.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Wow...that was rude, meanspirited and pointless...

Stitchen=interesting fantasy

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I think parallel universes are real, but would they ever interact with each other? Who knows.
reply to post by kaylaluv

Thats my thinking as well.

If laws change or are not as fixed from time to time then the possibility of interaction is high... but.. who knows.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

That is an interesting picture you posted. It happens to be a circumpunct, the symbol for the sun god Ra. I wish I could remember the name of this body. Would you post it please? I'd like to do more research on it.

EDIT: Iapetus. Where are the stripes? - Cassini should be retasked to image the center of Falsaron Crater.
edit on 11/20/2012 by subjectzero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

This wasn't very nice. He's happy and, for some reason, you don't like it. You should apologize.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Thoughts, other then the typical one liners that say it doesnt exist??

Nice. Limit conversation to what you consider acceptable.

The question is, why should we expect to see some planet named "Nibiru" approaching at any time?

Your source, Zechariah Sitchin, fabricated the idea - as no such description of any planet (nor its inhabitants) appears in any ancient Mesopotamian text, despite his vacuous claims to the contrary.

There are those of us that know this fact. We are the ones that tell you "it doesn't exist."

Harte

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Shdak
Funny you were talking about that show, at least your GF had a theory, my wife turned to me and asked; what is all that about... she didn't even know anything about dooms day (12/21/2012).

My first thought was, where have you been these last few months, but then again, she has been one of those working zombies the last 2 years, not been living life, so to speak...

So now "living life" is determined by one's knowledge on internet based rumours about the world ending this December?

It's no wonder the world has problems.
edit on 20-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

no you're right... life is working as a slave to pay your mortgage

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I think tis says it all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join