It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More on the Pineal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

Thank you! I will be having a look at it now. Also to the OP...thanks for the informative thread.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Just wanted to chime in and say thank you...for calling out the obvious derailing nonsense that was spewed for absolutely no reason other than to dismiss the OP...because you did so...I don't have to

to the OP:

Thank you for the thread I found it a great read and will grace further info with more SnF because THIS stuff is damned interesting.

much appreciated!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

Great thread thank you for posting. Photograph and illustrations are very easy to understand. As I am learning about the pineal gland. What have you learned about the effects of sodium fluoride on the pineal gland?

I have read information that suggests that sodium fluoride has a 'hardening' effect on the pineal gland that renders it numb or inactive.

Much Peace...

You know what happens to the liver when a person drinks too much alcohol correct? Hardening of the liver aka cirrhosis.

The liver becomes less and less functional until a person can experience liver failure.

I'd be willing to bet similar effects are observed for the Pineal when it comes to fluoridation/calcification.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by Druscilla

All I got to say about the Pineal Gland:

Ummmm, Who said anything about supernatural POWERS?????
Where do people get this shiz from ?
I mean, that's quite a leap don't you think?

Someone does a great thread about the Pineal and its obvious connection to some ancient Egyptian culture as well as breaking down some pretty damn good biology of the brain and we don't get three posts deep before someone starts talking about "supernatural POWERS" ?!?!?

Did I miss a post or something?
Who was your comment directed at?
edit on 20-11-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

It's ok man, you're right, but she knows my interests more than she should

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Amazing post, thanks for shearing your knowledge. I was blown away when I saw the similarities between the eye of ra and the gland. The pineal is a eye, just as you said is able to detect light. What are your senses? What do they do? They PICK UP and read frequency's with in a certain RANGE. Their are infinite ranges of frequency's, our 5 senses cannot detect every range. For example some animals cannot see color because their eyes do not pick up the color's frequency. How wonder how much we are missing because we cannot sense it with our 5 senses. Is the pineal a suppressed 6th sense? I believe so....
What do you think and more importantly WHY?

You're right on track in your considerations.

It is indeed true that we humans are limited by our "sensors" ie: eyes, ears, tongue, feeling. They all operate off of thresholds or ranges.

For example, the eye has cones and rods, cones being cells that absorb photons in the range of 400-750 nanometers or so. As to why our brain interprets the color as it does, well, that's a whole other beast! As for our ears, there are thousands of little hairs in the cochlea that vibrate when disturbed. I believe when we're at our prime, we can hear in the range of 25 hz to 25,000 hz or so.

It's all vibrations maaaaan.

Lol, all hippy-ness aside, it's a fascinating phenomenon, but don't give yourself any less credit than "Holy #". You don't experience just one of these things, you experience the entire human experience all at once, simultaneously. What this means, is you may have selective range senses, but the ability for the mind to perceive and create patterns is immense. If you consider the millions of inputs just to the standard 5 senses, combined with the Gajillions of pathways and connections they can become a part of within the mind and body...you'd be surprised what you can observe/experience.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diligence
reply to post by SilentE

Thank you! I will be having a look at it now. Also to the OP...thanks for the informative thread.

No problemo!

As for fixing the calcification issue, I found this video. Try to listen to what she says, I know, it can be difficult, but she brings up a lot of good points:

Now, the thing about fluoride is that it's in a lot of stuff. Try to brush with non-fluoride toothpaste because your mucous membranes will absorb it. Also, wine has around 300 ppm fluoride which is absolutely insane (grapes).

Something about some type of "blue ice" fish oil, vitamin c.

Personally, I think lemon and apple cider vinegar would do the trick. The acidity is what I'm
edit on 20-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Thank you - your thread is very timely - I am presenting a session on fluoride shortly and this extra information will be a bonus, particularly for those people who are already interested and need to explore the subject on a deeper level.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

Thank you - your thread is very timely - I am presenting a session on fluoride shortly and this extra information will be a bonus, particularly for those people who are already interested and need to explore the subject on a deeper level.

Much Peace...

Glad to be of assistance! I hope your presentation enlightens some folks.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I am a big fan of the Pineal and brain chemistry in general. Pineal secretions are what drives perception, hallucinations and delusions.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
S&F to the OP for starting this thread, nothing can be discounted when considering the pineal gland. Our world has changed so much over the past few centuries that we have no idea what the peoples of earlier times truly were capable of.

It is very possible that we once were telecommunicating with each other, but since it was the norm at the time, this fact was never really documented. Who knows if this small gland was the main reason that early man was able to survive and learn the skills necessary to evolve past the animal stage and develop tools, and yes weapons, as they were need.

We are only a small component in the universe, but we let ourselves believe that we are the most supreme beings. I can only hope that we once were a far better, more intelligent, and spiritually atuned species then we are now. Maybe there is some hope for us in the future if we can better understand and respect the pineal gland and the rest of our bodies.
My 2 cents worth.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

top topics

<< 1   >>

join