It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I know a lot of people here aren't into rock music, if you're one of them, this isn't for you.

Here's a live recording my band did a couple days ago, it's pretty good quality considering. If you're into bootleggy stuff, this is your cup of tea.

It's free too.

We have higher quality studio stuff too, but you gotta pay to download it. Free to listen though.

thebanddeadweight.bandcamp.com...

If you actually enjoy it, feel free to download it. Check my siggy for our facebook if you somehow really really like it.

Explicit words and stuff so don't corrupt children's minds.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Mr Headshot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Nice!

Would love to have a quality cut tho.

Peace

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I am currently listening to it all. I really love bands that pull inspiration from the "good" times of rock'n'roll. I'm feeling some obvious Zeppelin, some Steppenwolf, and even a bit of Skynyrd. That's just what's coming to my mind while I listen.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well, like I mentioned we do have studio recordings if you click over to the rest of the music you can check out the red sun god ep.

I wish I had a better way to record live though, indeed.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Quibbler

There's a lot of that there for sure. We just kind of hit where we feel like hitting though. Soundwise, we get compared to the doors a lot for some reason. If you listen to the studio version of silver buckle, that may make more sense.

top topics

join