It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Luck to You, In this.....The End of Days

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247
I have felt that way before... Something is going to happen on that date in 2012 and I have seen everything from Nibiru to polar shifts to an energized band of ions coming into contact with the sun to energize the fusion reaction and turn the star into a red dwarf obliterating the earth. I have heard it and and willing to listen to it all.

To me this outlines a general feeling amongst the population. One of a general angst and anxiety... I say general because its not directed yet at anything its still just a feeling... but i think its the overwhelming knowledge or notion that the way things are just are not the way they should be. I see an evolution in the society itself nothing cataclysmic. The Nibiru thing has been debunked over and over again... there is no asteroid comet otherwise we would have seen it now. Perhaps it is merely a disinformation tactic so it makes it hard to spot out the real one and prepare for it... but I doubt most all information that tries to add to the fear of annihilation.

The end of days this is garbage... things are just getting bad and there are not enough people in this world to change it. The systems you believed in are collapsing and you dont have the information or experience to think on how to change that since society in the past 30 years has been increasingly been interested on the self and not caring about other people.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
Nice post and sentiment. I find it strange just how many things seem poised to get us. If it's not Dec 21 it'll be the economy, or WW3, or climate change, or a mutant virus, or the terrorists, or radiation from Fukushima and on and on! Strange days indeed. As to the idea of staying human, one can certainly hope but from where I sit, everything is still fairly comfortable for most of us here but when you look around the planet at the non comfort zones, humanity seems to take a back seat to the problem at hand.

With a list of horrors like that, it should be obvious how much we crave a do-over that is necessary through no fault of our own. That is the basis for beliefs in "gods" who will come to save us or destroy us. If they are doing all the work, then all we can do is stand by helplessly and it's not our fault. The most profound thing that can happen on 12.21.2012 is confronting the reality of our own responsibility for the mess we're in. For some, that will be the end of the world.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
If earlier indicative research is more than theory then maybe collective consciousness will spike high on that date and a large disaster will result. If it does then the theories and recent evidence of CC will indicate that CC is possibly for real. Scarey and self destructing.... or what if we could in some way use it as a means of benefiting and furthering mankind!!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'm not sure what is going on, as to what may come on December 21, 2012.

It is now less than a month away and the anticipation is growing everywhere I look, they even had this black friday commercial in which they used "balls of cheer" that were heading straight to earth, and the last thing said was: "We're all gonna 'buy'". I looked at my girlfriend, and we both agreed it was a bit creepy.

Now on to my personal experience, I've felt weird lately. Not sick, or mental, and not that I'd know exactly how that'd be, I just know I feel, well, different. My mind seems to be racing, and my body feels as though it has become obsolete. I know it sounds crazy, like I'm just some kind of conspiracy tard, however, I happen to be consider myself fairly intelligent, and I have a good head on my shoulders. It's just that, lately, something feels like it changed, like I awoke one morning about 4 days ago, and something was just different. I've seen others consider the theory that December 21, 2012 will be some kind of enlightenment, or an evolutionary change in our consciousness. However, most of them seem to be related to religion and all that mumbo-jumbo, but I'm not religious at all, so I tend to leave it be.

What could this "change" be? Could it represent a shift in the coming days? I haven't a clue, but it has peaked my curiosity, and after seeing this thread, I'd like to ask if any of you have felt anything similar, or if you would just like to share your opinion.

Thanks.
edit on 11/21/12 by s0l4rn1ghtm4r3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
We are running out of time. We have just little over a month left to come up with a new conspiracy that rivals 2012.

The whole 2012 thing isn't a conspiracy theory. It's a prophecy.

I'll be glad when December 22 rolls around so I can finally stop explaining this to people.

Like there's a difference between the two.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Uberdavo

The longer you go without, the easier it is. I quit in 1994. I never even think about it anymore. No cravings either. And I was doing an average of a liter a day/night. And it had to be 100 proof or over.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I can only hope that the end of our existence is brought on naturally, as there is something beautiful about the cycle of life and the end of life itself. It would be humiliating to self destruct because of a society that was just too big for it's own good.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
*raises hand*

Ahem...

I have a question...

Okay, so after we wake up on Dec 23rd from spending the previous day of Dec 22nd hungover via garlic-endorsed bloody mary's et al and wishing that the world had actually ended just to get rid of the poison induced throbbing pain in our brains, and we're back to sobriety and suddenly realize: "Hey, hold on minute... the world hasn't changed and we're still completely FUBAR'd in this friggin mess of a society that we live in... waiting for some elitist megalomaniac to push the red button..."

Then what ?!
Aren't we still FUBAR'd either way ?!
Aren't we still living in a sitting-at-the-edge-of-seats-knowing-that-doomsday-is-around-the-corner world ?!

Okay, that's it. That's all I wanted to ask.

Thank you for considering my question(s) and I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Yours sincerely,
The ever-so dedicated Queen of the Pessimists
CranialSponge

xoxo

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
Nice post and sentiment. I find it strange just how many things seem poised to get us. If it's not Dec 21 it'll be the economy, or WW3, or climate change, or a mutant virus, or the terrorists, or radiation from Fukushima and on and on! Strange days indeed. As to the idea of staying human, one can certainly hope but from where I sit, everything is still fairly comfortable for most of us here but when you look around the planet at the non comfort zones, humanity seems to take a back seat to the problem at hand.

Wait until you realize that all of it comes from the mass media and you realize its intentional. One day you will, and when you realize how you are on a frequency, and that this frequency gets affected by your emotions, you will also understand WHY there is so much fear being transmitted into you. Because fear is the lowest frequency of them all, and love is the highest. You can feel it as fear shuts you down and love lifts you up.

Or you could just turn off the TV and stop following the media and realize your life is actually pretty cool and fearless without the external programming.

edit on 22-11-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Hmmm...excellent question. I vote we rename Planet Earth.

New Name: FUBAR

...for obvious reasons. At the very least, it'll be a red flag to any intelligent life forms watching from a distance.

"Oh look, they're ASKING for help now. Should we oblige?"

"Hmm, I dunno...maybe we should wait."

"For what? For them to kill us, or for them to kill themselves?"

"I was kinda hoping to see that Fat Man trick again..."

"DAD!!"

"Oh, alright...we'll beam 'em up...wait, did they just invent interstellar warheads? Screw this, we're nuking them."

And thus ended the great and mighty neophytes known as the Homo Sapiens...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join