It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Luck to You, In this.....The End of Days

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Let's keep the conversation on the topic and off each other folks. Failure to do so will result in post removals and point deductions.

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

12-21-12 is not the end of days. We're likely still in the Time of Sorrows, at the end of it.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Sorry Randy, in the case of clarification, I was responding to the title of the YT video.

All good Bonch .

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thanks for the kind words! In the end, we do not know what will happen in the near future. I believe we will keep moving right along after Dec 21st.

I am not so optimistic when it comes to our economy and the wars in the ME.

This thread was just my way of saying good luck to everyone...whether we need it or not.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Here's a definite sign of the times.

A Blood moon

May be photography but who can tell now days?
edit on 20-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hey man, life may end - but there is no end to time...

This song drives home the point that a lot of people only want religion because they are cowards. They don't want to put forth the effort in life, and they don't want to pay for it after death.

We're afraid of dying because we're no longer living.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Thank you SS247.

Like you I do not what is going to happen. The planet will keep spinning and the sun will rise. Humans will great a new day. It will be all new from there. Hopefully we humans will be able to be better then the day before.

My Mom is gone now. [5yrs] The ordeal I shared with her in the end, helps me everyday. When we learned she had ovarian cancer and the big day was coming sooner the later, my Mom said to me " I am going to ask the doctor how much time do I have left". I said "ok Mom if that is what you need to do, you sure can do that. But please do not tell me Mom'. You know I like surprise endings. My Mom laughs a little and then said "I guess I don't need to know that do I". I shrugged my shoulders and tell her "Mom what ever you need you do". My Mom looks at me and says "I need to go home and get up everyday and say Thank You to lord for the day you have given me". My Mom was diagnosis with late stage 4 she made it 2 years and 6mos till the big day came.

Ever since I was a little kid I have loved seeing the sun rise. I am looking forward to Dec.22, 2012 to see what might be.

Oh the adventures we might have.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

edit on 20-11-2012 by botay because: need to work on my youtube skills

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I just got visited by the Jehovah Witnesses earlier today. The old woman said that we are in the end of days. Must be true if they are saying it.
The thing is that the woman quoted a scripture out of the bible that matches society today. A lot of people are boastful, deceivers, greedy, etc... When such a high percentage of people get this way, chaos does break out. They knew about this disposition of man and wrote about it, knowing that sooner or later the situation would happen again. So are we in the end of days? I'll fit right in, I worked night shift for about fifteen months back in the early eighties.
I could go back to nights again no sweat.
edit on 20-11-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yall ll be sorry dec 24th when the galactik zoopervave hits and blows us all into fith dimension....so be sure to wear some clean undies as my mom would say......

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Up here it would be Yooper waves.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

This song drives home the point that a lot of people only want religion because they are cowards. They don't want to put forth the effort in life, and they don't want to pay for it after death.

How dare you find something we can agree upon.
Many are like this. I only hope you aren't including me and recognize those like me, because I've been a believer since I was eight. It's my whole reason for not fearing death.
Jumping out of perfectly good airplanes and such. You know the program.

God knows the heart man.
edit on 20-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
We are running out of time. We have just little over a month left to come up with a new conspiracy that rivals 2012.

The whole 2012 thing isn't a conspiracy theory. It's a prophecy.

I'll be glad when December 22 rolls around so I can finally stop explaining this to people.

No it is not a prophecy either...it is an interpretation of a Mayan calendar that was never intended to be a prophecy...it was intended to follow the stars based on observations that were handed down over many 1000's of years...culminating with the beginning of another cycle...so I guess it is a conspiracy if there are those that refused to admit what it really means and they actually know they are full of it, but they want to propagate fear among the masses...kind of like what happened with 2000...the media hyped it and they knew it was bullsht...people bought into it...still it comes down to one thing...free will. Either we live our life for today or we don't. Either we love each other or we don't.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasvegasteddy

Originally posted by boncho
Yawn.

I've lived through a few ends of the world now... They aren't all they are cracked up to be. The whole world not actually ending really kills the mood.
edit on 19-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

ditto
except i'd add...no booze for me...15 years sober this year...life is so intense sober...
Steve, It that you?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Although I would not dispute calling ones Mom or Dad to tell them you love them at any time isn't a good thing...NOTHING is going to happen this December.

I find it funny that people will go out of their way to find new DOOMSDAY DATES when others have come and gone.

People have been doing this for Thousands of Years. They cried...THE END OF DAYS...when their was a COMET or an ECLIPSE or the year turned 1000, 1500, 1666, 1999, 2000, 2001 and now December 21st 2012.

It all starts looking silly and the people crying out DOOM...DOOM!...look even sillier. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by openeyeswideshut
I don't believe that we will see the end of days on the 21st, unless someone decides to make it the end of days. To be honest with you i'm more concerned about someone using the 21st as an excuse to try and pull some crazy #@$!...... Be wary of power outages. On that day. Other than that I believe it could just be another day, but there will definatly be a knack in the back of my head on that day saying to be cautious.
I would have to agree with you. I can see some VERY PIZZED OFF country dropping a couple emp's on the U. S. and causing complete havoc!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

We are running out of time. We have just little over a month left to come up with a new conspiracy that rivals 2012. This is the biggest of the big and when the dates come and go, there will be nothing left. No major conspiracy to latch onto to keep it going. It could spell doom for conspiracy websites like, well , this one. We have to hurry.

Hurry.

How funny! Don't worry my friend, there will always be UFO's and all those people getting anal probes on a daily basis...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
"Dec 21st 2012 is just a heartbeat away....and I do not know what is going to happen..."

If you don't know, you need help.

I know what will happen on 21st December. I'll be at the beach and then enjoy the rest of the weekend in the lead up to Christmas.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
me i am going to get so out of it on dec the 21 st that the world could end and i would not notice anyway
care factor of 0

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Would anybody else find it funny if all electric companies in the western world cut the power for an hour on December 21 just to make everybody wig out?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join