It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Luck to You, In this.....The End of Days

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

We also have many who are willing to take their shirts off their back for someone in need. I wish for a world where we all come together and love each other for our differences.

One of my best friends told me that this morning, at the gas station, he saw a man sitting in front of the building. My buddy gave him Pringles, because the man had money for only coffee. My brother is a good man, we need more like him in this world.

See, he has a brain tumor, and heightened tactile sensitivity. The fact that he is still sane and living a normal life is a testament to his strength of will. And the fact that, despite the terrible pain the haunts his steps every minute of every day, he is able to show compassion to a complete stranger - that is the kind of person we all need to be. If we make that effort, if ALL OF US make that effort, imagine what the world could be.

His name is DJ, and I'm proud to know him. He restores a little of my faith in humanity, every day. He gives me hope that, someday, maybe we'll live by this song...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

No matter what is to come, I will be ready to help my neighbor and fellow human in what could be the greatest test of civilization. I hope you are able to see past the worst that humankind has to offer if society breaks-down and offer a hand to those that may not know what you know.

Call your Mother and tell her you love her.

Take care of the children! Do not allow them to become the cynical bastards we have become and be willing to place your life on the line for those that carry on after we have left this world. Even in death, we live on through our teachings.

Right the wrongs you have placed on others. A clear conscious is a gift that we can only give to ourselves.

Lastly, let go of your issues. Become one with yourself and at peace with the fate you are given.

With all that being said, I wish you luck! My heart goes with all of you as we pass into the new world we are about to receive. Stay strong, stay positive and stay human!

With love,

SS247

I firmly believe this is what we are going to see. I know no details, other than what you have said. Now I'm ready, so - let's go.

And thanks, I'll try to take your advice.
edit on 20-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Ahhh Thank goodness.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Good thread Op and I totally agree with your sentiments.

Being a "spiritualistic" human I can appreciate change and welcome new beginnings as the old dies we do learn much from the past. It seems as His-Story repeats itself and will until its a good one in the eyes of the beholder.

It seems as if these days we are living in are indeed chaotic. The world is filled with a lot of pessimistic, egotistical, greedy and selfish people. We also have many who are willing to take their shirts off their back for someone in need. I wish for a world where we all come together and love each other for our differences.

These are the days for new beginnings both in the heavens and on Earth. I believe the ancient ones knew this time and knew it would come again. Ancient texts were fixated on the stars and their movements. They tell His-Story!

We are mere star dust dancing among creation and the light allows us to manifest into whatever we wish. We do have to be careful what we wish for.

May peace be with you and yours as well.

Jenn

Chaos has it's purpose. How many souls do not wake up because of the need in then that is created by the chaos. The old ideas of how to build a society (by power pyramids) must die out and never be allowed again.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

normal phenomenon.

Oh I agree Annie ! Something you see everyday ! Isn't normal phenomena an oxymoron ?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I think she means natural phenomena.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Just because some flashy videos pop up showing natural or man made disasters, does not mean the world is any closer to ending.

Oh I agree ! Maybe that's why I never said that bonch. Ya think ?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by randyvs

I think she means natural phenomena.

Why don't you just start writing all the threads and doing all the answering too AI ? Then we can all just take a break and watch you go you busy lil bee.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by boncho

Just because some flashy videos pop up showing natural or man made disasters, does not mean the world is any closer to ending.

Oh I agree ! Maybe that's why I never said that bonch. Ya think ?

Title of the vid Randy...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No need to be snarky. If you need to take a time out until you're done having a tantrum, feel free. Someone is being nice and giving advice for how to make the best of a very speculative situation, and you have to come barking like a rabid dog.

Chill out or go away. We don't need that kind of attitude here, thank you.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I just posted it Bonch I didn't title the damn thing .

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

No need to be snarky.

I think there is AI. When you start filling in your time doing reply's for others as if your not seen enough around here ? Get a life Meho !

Who wouldn't want to see an end to this, what we call a world?

And don't call me Mijo, I am no relation or friend of yours. Have a good day.

Awe Shucks I thought we was pals .

edit on 20-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks for your concern, but I don't need to please you. And don't call me Mijo, I am no relation or friend of yours. Have a good day.

Steering this back on topic, even if the world doesn't end, does anyone think it will at least be the end of an age? And will that be a good thing or a bad thing?
edit on 20-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Chaos has it's purpose
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I totally agree.... especially in this world. I could go as far to say, everything has a purpose in this world.

Personally I am over the chaos but can understand why it has its purpose. In the middle of a terrible situation its hard to play devils advocate. For me it is better for the mental state to change my way of thinking in a storm. Trust goes a long way.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Very touching story and thank you for sharing it.... we all need some kindness and paying it forward can make for a loving and peaceful world.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

SS247,

That was a Great OP !! Something might happen, something might not happen, no one really knows for sure. I liked your words of wisdom about it all !!

Personally, I an not one to wish for an end of the world scenario; but an end of the world as we know it... Life could be much more than this...much much more.

Good thread. S&F !!

~Son.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
Something might happen, something might not happen, no one really knows for sure.

Exactly!

And - - I'm not one saying nothing will happen. It could.

But living your life in fear that something will happen - - is not living.

Best you can do is have preparations for any natural disaster. Maybe a months worth - - per person.

edit on 20-11-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Over 150,000 people die each day. 12/21/2012 will be the end of the world for approximately that many people. Their prophesy will be fulfilled.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by boncho

I just posted it Bonch I didn't title the damn thing .

Sorry Randy, in the case of clarification, I was responding to the title of the YT video.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Really good Op Sheepslayer, well written.

When the end does come and I am wandering the wastelands in search of humanity,
I would deem myself fortunate to encounter you.
I aim to retain my dignity and humanity whatever may come.

I'll see your bloody mary and raise you a Bushmills on Dec 22nd.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join