It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Luck to You, In this.....The End of Days

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

A beautifully inspiring message. Thank-you.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lasvegasteddy

I just lasted a month. Hopefully next time it will be longer
Grats on the sobriety

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Myself and my family have heard those strange noises twice now once near toowoomba and the other time in toowoomba. massive amounts of ufo sightings this year but has gone quiet in last 3 months

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Lasvegasteddy, you were so much more cool when you drank~

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Humanity will have to face itself on December 21st.

Familiar with The Picture of Dorian Gray?

Pretty sure most of you won't survive.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hi :-) yeah,we should live every day like it's our last-and while that may not extend to the exciting aspects of life(like travelling/shopping sprees/paragliding/fun outings eg,whatever floats yr boat) through lack of finances/circumstances that keep you tied up in boring routine-it certainly can extend to how you treat people,and yourself.To how you live every ordinary day.Treat people as though this was yr last day here,and that would be,as i see it,at the very very least,with respect and basic politeness..That said,although i fully expect to wake up to the exact same old,same old on the 22nd..i wish that something Would happen on that day,something major-not a cataclysm/s that claims billions of life-but a revelation,so immense,so PUBLIC as to be impossible for any single human to ignore,to wake up the sleeping.Think V-Anna's face in the sky :-) That type of thing Something that would CLEANSE/PURIFY this world of,exterminate, the contemptible unclean rubbish who has this world and the human race under their thumbs,and usher in a completely new paradigm.A force,that would,with pinpoint accuracy,remove the contaminants.Ever read The Taking by Dean Koontz? Like that,bt without the gross bits.Well,one can always dream,eh?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DondeEsta?
reply to post by randyvs

I like your zeal and commitment to the cause! I will do as instructed by my own personal pharaoh guide
Exiting the thread stage left. Have a nice night!

ooooh so soon?
randyvs, don't be so tough! DondeEsta comes from the land of big sky and big storms and even bigger dreams.
You'd have to see the place to feel it, it would take your breath away and show you magic.
and besides he has such a lovely signature
"Whom virtue unites, death will not separate." It's beautiful

Nothing wrong with both messages, where I'm sitting. Nice one OP and good luck to you also.
May those whom you touch, be so infected by your heart.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

we can only hope

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
21/12/2012 has not been touted as the end of humanity or the end of the world by any of the original timewave theory scholars has it? From what I am aware it is predicted as the end of an age or the end of a time cycle. A point where the flow of of time comes full circle and renews itself.

Sometimes I get the feeling that the masses want to grab hold of the simplistic interpretation that it means the end of the human collective or the collective mind or the end of the world. The purpose of and the investment in this interpretation is so that when this date comes around, they can all mockingly jeer and say, "See, all you doom and fear-mongers, life goes on as usual or business as usual." This seems to be a defence towards change - the real change humanity and the planet needs so badly.

The age of the human being represented as the supreme predator has to come to an end one way or another. This requires some serious sort of rebirth. For many, to contemplate life in terms outside of the psychology of the hunter-collector/predator is parallel to death really. To dismantle the predatory eagle as the banner of a mighty Romanesque nation and replace it with some other peaceful and wise deity, is to many, a fate worse than death.

an interesting link:
kalarhythms.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
This is great advice and nicely written, we should be doing this regardless of myths.
Star for you

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by boncho

I may not be as experienced in surviving the end of the world as you are! This thread is just a way to say that I hope we can come together, no matter what may come.

Good luck to you Boncho!

Your thread was well written, and we can all take something from it. Thank you. And Boncho needs all the good luck he can get.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Good message and some interesting thoughts.

Personally, I believe only idiots and morons will be sighing in relief on the 22nd. But that's just me.

As for what is to come who can really say, we are going through some very interesting times right now. For me, they are the most interesting so far, I wasn't around during the past world changing events.

I am old enough to agree with the OP on one thing 100% though and that's to love and cherish those close to you, for you never know when something will happen or someone leaves this world unexpectedly.

Plan ahead for the worst, hope for the best and take it day by day.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I've survived several end of the worlds whilst here on ATS an I'm still breathing....... I have a sneaking suspicion I will be here on dec 22nd to tell the tale again after a day of absolutely nothing different.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DondeEsta?

Warning-Warning- Personal Opinion coming up, don't read if you don't want to misunderstand my sentiment.

I believe I need to spend more time experiencing nature; as I recall those days when I was alone in the forest/desert/beach you name it, all other background noise faded away and reality was infinitely more well defined. Soo, if you are having these delusions of DOOM and GLOOM, remember the eagle though regal will still peck out your eyeballs if you die in the northern territory.

In short, get real!
edit on 19-11-2012 by DondeEsta? because: failed to proofread this entire non sequitur

The stones new tune Doom and Gloom springs to mind.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Perhaps 2012 is the end of man, but the beginning rule of WOMAN.

Probably shouldnt have said this, it'll become the next big conspiracy for Anti-feminists!

edit on 20-11-2012 by SearchLightsInc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Good thread Op and I totally agree with your sentiments.

Being a "spiritualistic" human I can appreciate change and welcome new beginnings as the old dies we do learn much from the past. It seems as His-Story repeats itself and will until its a good one in the eyes of the beholder.

It seems as if these days we are living in are indeed chaotic. The world is filled with a lot of pessimistic, egotistical, greedy and selfish people. We also have many who are willing to take their shirts off their back for someone in need. I wish for a world where we all come together and love each other for our differences.

These are the days for new beginnings both in the heavens and on Earth. I believe the ancient ones knew this time and knew it would come again. Ancient texts were fixated on the stars and their movements. They tell His-Story!

We are mere star dust dancing among creation and the light allows us to manifest into whatever we wish. We do have to be careful what we wish for.

May peace be with you and yours as well.

Jenn

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
KUMBAYAAAA...!!MI LORD....KUMBAYAAAA!........

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Right on my Friend !!! I'm coming up on 5 years sober ! I've been through hell and the end of the world and back !! Whatever comes next is a walk in the park !!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I stress myself out over "The End of the World" synarios. I have a fear of losing power, or contact with people. < such of our lives is consumed with just electric. Sandy made me realize that when I was coming up with plans encase we lost it...EVERYTHING has some form of power involved. It's a scary thought.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

With all that being said, I wish you luck! My heart goes with all of you as we pass into the new world we are about to receive. Stay strong, stay positive and stay human!

To you as well, my friend, to you as well.

I'd like to point out that quite often, it just so happens that we fulfill our fate by attempting to avoid it, which suggests that if we embrace our fate with open arms, perhaps that's when we stand the best chance of avoiding it?

Either way, if we do not change our ways, then everything you fear is almost guaranteed to happen. Best of fortune to all those who suffer these trying times. You are not alone, and hopefully, we will retain enough of our sanity to pratice compassion whenever and wherever possible.

The day that self-preservation becomes our sole concern, at the expense of those around us, is the day we are no longer human.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join