It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Luck to You, In this.....The End of Days

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I've lost count of the number of End Days that have come and gone as foreseen, dreamed, prophecy'd, foretold, predicted, and guaranteed.

It seems that every single prediction or prophecy is exactly what will NOT happen.

If Harry Houdini can't escape the non-existent after-life to even postcard a "Wish you were here", then, no one is getting advanced knowledge from any magical spooky mystery source other than their own made-up, fantasied, wish-fulfillment desires.

I can't wait till processing power and technology gets to the point where people can simply plug into their own VR life with their own rule sets so that all the people that want fantasy apocalypse X to happen can live out the entirety of their lives in happy apocalyptic VR personally tailored Matrix land so all this Chicken Little nonsense dies.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

I do not know what is going to happen. I like to believe that optimism and the human spirit will overcome any dark depths that may dwell in our future, but I cannot help but question our future.

All I can say is - - I was born and bred in SOCA. For as long as I can remember I've heard warnings about THE BIG ONE (Earthquake).

I'm 66. If I lived my life in fear of the upcoming BIG ONE - - - I would never have had a life.

So CHEERS! I'll be here for the Bloody Mary.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I hope you like em extra spicy.....with a queen green olive!

Good luck to you Annie, no matter what comes.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'll buy everyone a drink on December 22nd if the world ends on the 21st of December.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I like your zeal and commitment to the cause! I will do as instructed by my own personal pharaoh guide
Exiting the thread stage left. Have a nice night!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by sheepslayer247

We are running out of time. We have just little over a month left to come up with a new conspiracy that rivals 2012. This is the biggest of the big and when the dates come and go, there will be nothing left. No major conspiracy to latch onto to keep it going. It could spell doom for conspiracy websites like, well , this one. We have to hurry.

Hurry.

Have no fear Comet C 2012 S1 will be here in Nov 2013
So the saga continue's

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

There is a lot of good advice in your post. I think we should live everyday like that. Why do we wait til the end of the times? My great grandmother died in her sleep from a stroke, so did my grandmother, so did my mother. Guess how I try to live each day.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I hope you like em extra spicy.....with a queen green olive!

Good luck to you Annie, no matter what comes.

PERFECT!

Can I have crunchy garlic in it too?

Luck be with us - - never want to disappoint a killer Bloody Mary.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I hope I don't have to remind anyone we can add Sandy to the devastation of this years wilting.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I hope I don't have to remind anyone we can add Sandy to the devastation of this years wilting.

All I see is natural phenomenons.

Like Kaku said - - - in regards to birds and other animals seeming to commit mass suicide. Its a normal phenomenon. Instant information gives a false impression this is something new.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This is like Y2K all over again.

I will say this..NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

The only thing will happen is more headaches in 2013..like force to be chipped to keep a damn job ..seriously ..ok I'm kidding.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
You should live every day like it's Dec. 20th.

(except without the coats and gloves)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Imagine if YouTube and cameras all over the place were around to capture, the Great Chinese Famine, the Black Plague, the Crusades... etc, etc, etc...

Just because some flashy videos pop up showing natural or man made disasters, does not mean the world is any closer to ending.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Dec 21st 2012 is just a heartbeat away....and I do not know what is going to happen.

ooo ooo..... I know exactly what is going to happen

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL
edit on 20/11/12 by Kr0nZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

My gf said the same EXACT thing!
Whatever happens, we won't notice it's immediate effects, that it will happen slowly

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
We are running out of time. We have just little over a month left to come up with a new conspiracy that rivals 2012.

The whole 2012 thing isn't a conspiracy theory. It's a prophecy.

I'll be glad when December 22 rolls around so I can finally stop explaining this to people.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I may well be nursing my first hangover in years come 22 Dec. I hate hangovers.

But if everything ends, then I have nothing to worry about.

But wait, there are those who say it's just a new beginning. Don't want to start out on the wrong foot, so I guess I'll enjoy the company of my friends in moderation.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
This is like Y2K all over again.

I will say this..NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

The only thing will happen is more headaches in 2013..like force to be chipped to keep a damn job ..seriously ..ok I'm kidding.

Y2K was way more exciting. At least it bore the possibility of being real.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Y2K was a hype up by the media. why are people still trying to compare y2k to 2012? Name me one culture, religion or tradition that actually stated 2000 was the end? but 2012 on the other hand......hell its even got a forum for it.

For the people that wish nothing to happen...bad luck,.,its going to happen. There is billions of people on this planet...dont forget...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join