does going down mean collapsing even though it hasn't collapsed
ron paul made good demonstration of this
when he pulled out a silver dollar to show fed boss ben

in 2000 that silver dollar
could buy 3 gals of gas
today it buys over 11 gals

what happened...the silver dollar is still one ounce

ben just this week proclaimed
they are out of magic tricks in their bag and the govt is on its own for a solution

that was main street news

several countries are taking interest in return of physical precious metals we hold of late
could precious metals hold a back up value

i hope your right and i'm wrong positioned otherwise

edit on 23-11-2012 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

So your proof that the dollar is collapsing is that silver is worth more and that The all knowledgeable Ron Paul says so? Hes been predicting the dollar will fail forever and it still hasnt happened. Prices really havent gone up. We have a very low inflation rate. Please dont post a link to some shady site as proof or post a youtube video of paul on another rant. If you can show me actual proof I would really appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

So our made up inflation rate is low you say.
And the dollar is not going to fail you say.
Sometimes it is like playing cards with my sisters kids on ATS.

Think back 5 years ago at your food expense and then flash forward to today. Also they have to give out 10 year car loans today just so people can afford a new car. Whats next 12 years----15years.

I think most people who take a good hard look at the cost of everything can see something is very wrong and the so called numbers are all lies. And anyone defending the lie most be questioned.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth
reply to post by gorgi

So our made up inflation rate is low you say.
And the dollar is not going to fail you say.
Sometimes it is like playing cards with my sisters kids on ATS.

Think back 5 years ago at your food expense and then flash forward to today. Also they have to give out 10 year car loans today just so people can afford a new car. Whats next 12 years----15years.

I think most people who take a good hard look at the cost of everything can see something is very wrong and the so called numbers are all lies. And anyone defending the lie most be questioned.

Ye the inflation rate is low. Just because you dont like the numbers doesnt make them not real or accurate.
Who has a 10yr car loan. Really who does. And if its that bad for some people, buy used. Thats not the dollars fault, thats wages not keeping up, if that were to happen. Big difference.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join