Mabus & The NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
A lot of you are already aware that the illuminati, skulls and bones, O.T.O, and other secret organizations can be so secret that even members don't know what the next stage is until certain flares are shot up into soceity either through advertisement or television programming and other various ways to reach the network through subliminal messaging.

With this being said I been thinking about Mabus. Who the anti-crhist could be and is the fear mongering worth all the hype. NO. Infact it's not. This guy is most likely the best thing that could happen.

Let me explain why.

Anti Christ. Sounds crazy right? You been programmed to think that way. Truth is we need an anti christ we need someone to step out of the darkness and lead us into the light.

How could I say that? Because Jesus is infact the anti christ.

How? If he's the son of man like he says he is he's not looking for worship. (anti christ) like right?

So how does this work? Well it would make sense that if Jesus does make another apperance before our world goes to shambles that this guy is gonna set the stage for esoterics and new scientific way of looking at the bible with more prestiege understanding.

I know it doesn't make any sense. But how else would this guy fly under the radar? Truth is order and chaos are the same entity look at the world and the universe. You know I'm right....

So what does this mabus mean for secret societies? Whats the subliminal message?

Heres my theory. If you take summerian language and decode the word mabus. Which summerian code language is how they talk to each other when it comes to things like this.

Mah-Boo-s = Ra Zeus. If you want to decode letter by letter. M(Him) Ah(ra) B(see) U(you) S(best).

I'm thinking the reason the last 7 years go down hill is because this guy will do so much within 7 that he will prolly step down thinking that he'll just mess it up and possibly try to run things less actively from behind a curtain. When in fact he should prolly just remain full control.

OR... Since we think the last 7 yrs will be bad we replace him and thats why it goes bad because he didn't remain in control.

So basically Jesus is here to lead..nothing more.

We should ask ourselves does a united country and or world really seem that bad? Only if in the wrong hands! Who better then the Savior?

Just a thought... What do you think?
edit on 19-11-2012 by Manunnaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well look at this guy's record for starters.

Ray Mabus 2016

^ ATS found him first!

edit on 19-11-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The Christian anti-christ figure, which is whom I assume we are talking about, is prophecized to lead the people, yes, and then he/she will betray the entire human race.

I don't think the Jesus figure would fit that description...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

The only way the human race gets betrayed is if they cannot grow up. Meaning they cannot accept other species outside of earth as "brothers" and "sisters".

So yes a jesus who has gone out of his way to teach respect and appreciation for those different then yourselves. Would choose the right decision to wipe you out like (the flood) if you cannot act appropriately.

Get it? The fate of mankind is to travel the stars! Were not meant to live on earth forever and ever.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Well look at this guy's record for starters.

Ray Mabus 2016

^ ATS found him first!

edit on 19-11-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

He's a distraction and nothing more they know anyone interested in the topic would take that as the proof and actual guy.

How do you tell people who the guy is really. If I'm correct.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

To be honest with you, I don't actually see any of these idolized figures as actual individuals - rather philosophies, Ways, or Paradigms.

So the anti-christ could mean a number of things, and Nostradamus was very good at keeping vague - though I love his work...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

It was a theory something to think about. Made a lot of sense to me. I get into that stuff to. I can say that I feel for nostradamus because if you can imagine even trying to see visions. Your not gonna get a lot of detail at times. And at other times you'd just be putting pictures together and trying to make sense of it.

If you were to see a technology of the future and had non in your present time you'd be aggravated by your own vocabulary trying to describe it.

It's hell at times.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
The Christian anti-christ figure, which is whom I assume we are talking about, is prophecized to lead the people, yes, and then he/she will betray the entire human race.

I don't think the Jesus figure would fit that description...

Barak Obama sure would though

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki
reply to post by ThinkingCap

It was a theory something to think about. Made a lot of sense to me. I get into that stuff to. I can say that I feel for nostradamus because if you can imagine even trying to see visions. Your not gonna get a lot of detail at times. And at other times you'd just be putting pictures together and trying to make sense of it.

If you were to see a technology of the future and had non in your present time you'd be aggravated by your own vocabulary trying to describe it.

It's hell at times.

I find this stuff interesting as well. However, the quatrains of nostradamus are much like the bible. They are phrased in such a way that they could be interprided many different ways.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You must also look at the man himself ....nostradamus and his accuracy in describing events many hundreds of years ahead of his time, particulary from his century where the world was a completely different place.

As a french man, it might have been hard for him to understand/ recognize or even pronounce certain names that he was unaccustomed to, due to his french tounge.

He managed to get Napoleon name spot on, as he was also french.

He got Hitler as ''Histler'' ..........off by one letter.

Mabus could be anything, it might be spelt incorrectly or it might be a name so foreign/cultured he just couldnt reproduce it correctly, not his fault ofcourse.

So i guess we MIGHT not see this 'mabus' coming, until after events have come to pass, assuming nostradamus prophecies are indeed correct.

edit on 19-11-2012 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Am I in the twilight zone? What is this guy saying? I don't believe I have ever heard of Mabus.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

Anti Christ. Sounds crazy right? You been programmed to think that way. Truth is we need an anti christ we need someone to step out of the darkness and lead us into the light.

So if the anti-christ ordered you to have a RFID chip inserted into your right hand or forehead would you obey his order ?

You missed an important word: 'false'

step out of the darkness and lead us into the FALSE light.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
Am I in the twilight zone? What is this guy saying? I don't believe I have ever heard of Mabus.

the term MABUS...is used by the seer nostradamus to identify the 'third anti-christ'
(Napoleon was AC #1, Hitler was AC #2 it is commonly interpreted on the Nostradamus writings)

what does the cryptic name/ identity MABUS actually mean ?

i suggest that MABUS is a compounded anagram that points to the famous Rothschild Empire

the person who began the Rothschild dynasty was

Meyer Amschel Bauer...
changed his name from Bauer to Rothschild (”Red Shield”) and added five golden arrows held in the eagle’s talons, signifying his five sons who operated the five banking houses of the international House of Rothschild: Frankfurt, London, Paris, Vienna, and Naples.

thecounterpunch.hubpages.com...

see: the MAB of 'MABUS' stands for the founder Mayer Amschel Bauer
and the US of 'MABUS' relates to the German Jew, family Bauers who changed the family destiny by becoming the family name rothschild... the US stands for 'und sons' or family heritage/lineage/dynasty

there is nothing compassionate or Christ like about money-changers, central bankers, etc
they have laws to coldly & heartlessly seize Ones' property and through various means to punish and take fron the debtor their future, dignity, even their spirit to live...
All traits of an Anti-Christ

the banking elite... headed by Rothschild is 'MABUS' the 3rd anti-christ
central banking is the slow strangulation model that Rothschild initiated upon the world/globe...

Now all we need to have revealed... just who wil be the false prophet that will team up with the MABUS to completely destroy civilization & the socio-economic paradigm that has been taken over by the evil blood-bankers
edit on 20-11-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I know that many of us have been conditioned into seeing Christ as this glowing light of love, peaceful and beautiful and wise and for the most part i would agree.. however if we go by what history tells us there was a point in history where the majority of a population deemed him the antichrist.

You may ask how so but if you look at the events leading up to his crucifixion common sense would show you that in order for him to be crucified the majority of the people would first have needed to support the views of the church.

As was in the film the passion of Christ, the end of Christs journey was not pretty at all. He was chained and whipped and beaten and humiliated in public. The people were screaming out for his death which to me obviously means that they viewed him as an evil entity or an Anti Christ type figure.

From an astrological or allegorical perspective Christ represents the avatar for the age of pieces.
The new age Christ or antichrist will thus represent the coming age of Aquarius.

I know some argue that we are far off from the age of Aquarius and some believe that we are in fact in it already or very near to it and this means that we are expecting the new messiah of the age.

My personal opinion is that the new age messiah will not fight to be accepted. He will not compete for attention. It will be down to the people to accept him and recognize him and when this happens his emergence will be natural.

To me the new age messiah is one of us, born of earth parents but who has taken on the next phase of human evolution. His perceptive will be one of humility, peace, resolution and emitting positive loving energy through his every word and action. Something we will all be capable of eventually.

Obviously there is always the question of the tipping point.. will he be succumb by the temptation of being all powerful?

Much like Neo in the Matrix, Much like Frodo and his ring etc etc..

Personally i still believe if this entity exists in our current paradigm that he still remains hidden in the shadows and that none of the power elite are aware of who he is..

Perhaps it isnt even one man as some of the previous posters have suggested. Perhaps it is a technology or a movement that will sweep across humanity.

What i am completely convinced of is that we are now in the beginning times of great changes.

The future for me personally is one of complete optimism and excitement and I for one can not wait to see how the future unfolds.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Thank you for the help . I agree with your thoughts fully . It sounds like you and I have the same idea . I am looking for the AC to step up now . In 2nd Thessalonians chapter 2 we will know who the AC is . This war between Israel and Iran or their proxy may lead to the war described in Ezekiel 38 . The AC will bring a false peace have the physical Temple built and desecrate it as in Daniel 12 . This must happen before the return of Jesus in the clouds Matthew 24 verse 29 At that time Ezekiel 39 will happen with the return of Christ . Or at least that's how I see it .

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Mabus is not that hard to decipher, but there are many ways to get the name, one
Sudam
the other
Mad US
or
US mad, and lastly
spawn, =
Sudam, US mad and Mad us

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I'm sure this guy wouldn't do that. First thing he'll prolly do is remove the current money system it's so old world. New world will have id cards that says you contribute to society.

Obviously for this guy to be great the first 7 yrs are gonna be revolutionary. id chips aren't one of those.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BlavatskyChannel

Great post. Sadly enough though if people are conditioned or programmed to accept a man like that. The only way for him to survive would be to adapt. Obviously this guy is like water.

So at the end of the day. We make the A*holes we can't stand. All because it's more acceptable to walk into someones house look through their cupboards without being asked if you want something to eat.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Mohammed ABUSs, the Palestinian leader, is worthy of consideration by virtue of his name and position also.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

We should take what the bible says and try not to act out the script. If say god wrote it or at the minimum authored it to a scribe through visions (some of it).

And it says some thing like. And in the end days the chosen sons came across a great lake of fire. The wicked were drowning on the ashes. And trumpets of heaven blew a great wind that restored the earth for all the men and beasts.

Obviously this a something to be looked at decoded and all efforts to prevent it. Just because were being told it's ok to stone someone to death don't mean it's ok.

For the time of them punishments being handed out it may have fit that world. This is the new world it doesn't fit. And besides how do we know were not being SHOWN what NOT to do?

It takes a capable person to really understand this to it's full potential. Because it's not a disney world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join