It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic group forms their own government and community in New York state

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Islam doesn't recognize any other laws but the laws of Islam, that means Americas laws and Constitution means crap to Islam.

Translated: Submission to God doesn't recognize any other laws but the laws of submission to God, that means American Laws and constitution means crap to Submission to God.

Read the Koran and tell me Muslims are not instructed to follow the laws of the land in which they reside.

If your statement has any truth why are US jails not filled with the 2 million Muslims living in the states.

You state Muslims don't follow US law but what about as another poster has said the street gangs, when combined outnumber the number of Muslims living in the US and I'm almost certain that initiation into any one of these street gangs require some type law to be broken.

Its like Chemtrail believers screaming at the top of their lings that the trails 30000 feet up are an issue but fail to realize that just car exhaust here at ground level creates a lot more toxic crap that we have to breath than contrails/chemtrails ever could.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Sharia and Islamic laws have no room in Americas laws as America already have its own set of laws that protect every citizens in nation, be a Muslim follower.

And that is the law of the land in the US anybody that think that Islam law have room or can overturn our constitution is a fool.

Keep Islam laws where they belong in countries with feudal monarchies like Arabia.

Islam and Islamic laws are not and I mean not a religion of peace by any means, I dare anybody that doesn't understand what Islam truly is to do their research.

You dare someone to do their research

Yes Islamic laws are not a religion of peace just as any other laws are not a religion of peace they are what they are, Laws

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Stormdancer777

Nice post, guess what money is behind the support of the American Islamic enclaves, and most of the support for the muslim teaching inflirtation in our jails

You got it mostly funded by Saudi Arabia oil money.

I will never appoligize for what Islam is, or what people think is not, never, why? because once you know what Islam is and what it does you know that is not other type of Islam.

The track record of Saudi and other wealthy Persian Gulf donations and charitable efforts are worrisome. There is a direct correlation between Saudi money received and the spread of intolerant practices. In 2004, for example, the U.S. Treasury Department froze the assets of Al-Haramein Foundation, one of Saudi Arabia's largest nongovernmental organizations, because of its financial links to Al-Qaeda.[14] Additionally, American graduates of Saudi academies advance Wahhabist interpretations of Islam inside the U.S. prison system,[15] and Saudi-subsidized publications promote intolerance inside U.S. mosques.

www.meforum.org...

I assume you are in the States as next to each post it says where your location is that you have entered when creating a profile.

Either your really worked up about this issue and are having trouble spelling and completing sentences that make sense due to this or your one who claims to know this and that when in reality one doesn't even know how to write in ones language. With your comments I suspect the latter as you make very little sense.

This could just be my interpretation so sorry if it is but your hate rhetoric sounds very similar to what your crying foul about.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Is very interesting to see that things do not change much when it comes to people faced with facts, you have not been the first or last one that try to bait me with a post, sadly for you It will not work.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

reply to post by InhaleExhale

Is very interesting to see that things do not change much when it comes to people faced with facts, you have not been the first or last one that try to bait me with a post, sadly for you It will not work.

Sorry but I don't fish,

Correct things do not change, hatred for those different to you has been around always and your amplifying of such hatred is no different than any other culture, religion, nationality that do the same, hatred only breeds more hatred.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Thanks OP for sharing.

I do believe that a BIGGER fundamental problem lays abound than those enclaves sprouting around, and not just Islam, but from ALL kinds of beliefs, motivations, and future actions.

No one in a democratic state can stop them, if they followed the sacred Constitution and broke no laws.

The fundamental question is - Why are americans joining such groups?

Any enclave or civil society is fully dependent on members. Without them, that society ceases to exist, as economics alone would prove a hurdle to survive in a world where nothing is free, such as club materials, printing, cds, etc.

An no society can exist without the next generation. So what had been done in our education of the young, to incalcate american values into them, but had failed as we watch them entering such enclaves. Where had american society gone wrong?

This we must all reflect. Is the Church, of which 95% of americans being christian, had failed in their mission to keep the congregation intact. Is our education lacking in the teaching of moral values?

Most critically, had we, each, within society, believe in the philosophy of self-centredness that we care not for the family member, relatives, friends and strangers that they would find comfort and solace elsewhere?

If so, then it is too late bitching about it. Find out and acknowledge those mistakes made, and see how we can sincerely convince them through hearts and minds, and not by force, to our sides so long as it hurts or harm no one, as the enclaves too I believe had sought to do the same.

Ultimately, each has his/her free will to make a choice. Only by opening up, sharing and discussing can we help another to make an informed choice in life.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Good thread OP. S & F.

You have presented evidence of a an alarming element in western countries that will continue to propogate within our societies unless authorities take the appropriate course of action.

The Islamic fundamentalist movement has similar roots developing in my hometown city of Toronto as well...

National Post

TORONTO — A Toronto Islamic school whose teaching curriculum disparaged Jews and encouraged boys to keep fit for jihad will not face criminal charges but police said they had identified curriculum materials they found concerning.

A Toronto Islamic school whose teaching materials disparaged Jews and encouraged boys to keep fit for jihad will not face criminal charges but police said their investigation had identified passages of syllabus books they found concerning.

A York Regional Police report outlining the hate crimes investigation of the East End Madrassah said a review of 30 school syllabus books found portions that “challenged some of Canada’s core values” and “suggested intolerance,” even if they were not criminal.

The report also confirmed some of the school materials originated from books published by Iranian foundations, one of which is an alleged front for the Islamic regime. The Iranian-origin passages referred to Jews as “crafty” and “treacherous,” and contrasted Islam with “the Jews and the Nazis.”

Police held Principal Masuma Jessa and Imam Syed Mohammed Rizvi responsible. “As leaders in their respective roles the two must accept responsibility for failing to appropriately screen the learning material. Although not held criminally responsible, the complaint has raised a legitimate concern and has prompted change.”

The Friends of the Simon Wiesenthal Centre said it was disappointed no charges would be laid but praised police for the investigation. “The antisemitic hate contained in the curriculum of Toronto’s East End Madrassah was blatant,” said Avi Benlolo, President and CEO of FSWC. “It is frightening to learn that this revolting content … is being taught to young children; their minds are being poisoned and I cannot imagine how these youngsters will one day become grown ups capable of functioning as tolerant and respectful adults in a multicultural society.”

The investigation began in May after Jewish organizations in Toronto publicly complained about the curriculum books on the East End Madrassah website. The madrassah apologized and said it would review its teaching materials but the Toronto District School Board revoked the school’s permit.

Curriculum Excerpts:

“Islam has allowed boys to engage in sports for one specific reason and that is to always keep them healthy and strong. But why should a Muslim be healthy and strong? Firstly, it is necessary to take care of the body because it is a gift from Allah. Secondly, so that you may physically be ready for jihad whenever the time comes for it.”

“Islam is a dynamic, comprehensive school that aims at the rectification of the social and economic systems of the world in a special manner. Unlike the beliefs of the ancient Romans, the Jews, and the Nazis, Islam is not restricted to a certain community of a certain race, but is for all human beings…”

“No doubt any wise, humanitarian person accepts such a combat and admires it [jihad] because there is no other way to achieve the sacred ends of the Prophets.”

“End of Jewish Plots and Treacheries: Ever since the Prophet’s entry into Madina, the treacherous Jews had vehemently opposed him and his Islamic call, evoking memories of their hostility to the previous Prophet, Jesus Christ, half a millennium ago. The crafty Jews entered into an alliance with the polytheist Quraish in a bid to stamp out Islam. They conspired to kill Prophet Muhammad despite the fact that he was lenient towards them and had treated them kindly, hoping to convince them of Islam’s truth. But eventually as Jewish plots and aggressions increased, he had no choice other than to take up arms against them, in order to protect Islam and the Muslims. At the battle of Khaiber which is famous for Imam Ali’s heroic exploits, the Prophet defeated them ending Jewish intrigues and conspiracies in Arabia.”

Source: Curriculum, East End Madrassah, eemadrassah.ca

I have no qualms if immigrants of any cultural background want to assimilate and contribute to our society. However, the line has to be drawn at some point. These types of institutions that indoctrinate hatred must be rooted out and eliminated, or our children will pay the price.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity

Actually if you read, the history of immigrants from the middle east in his begining it shows that immigration were done mostly by people trying to run away from the oppressive religion and Islamic laws and to better their families and have their children enjoy the freedom of more choices, many would even went as far as to renounce their religion in favor of embracing western culture.

The problems is that the more radical fundamentalist found a way to infiltrate the hostess countries that were opening their doors to this immigrants to cement their agenda of world domination through Islam.

Is like many of the immigrants that were trying to leave the oppressive way of life were been persecuted regardless.

Sadly, due to many reasons including human condition, you always going to find those that are easily manipulated into submission by those that have stronger ways of persuasion.

Religion is such a powerful tool created with the purpose of human control and domination and is not relegated to only Islam, but most religions have the same oppressive and radical fundamentalism of the extreme

That is what this enclaves are doing, many Americas and I see also Canadians have been lured into this places and indoctrinated

Is not going to get any better by any means, this is an agenda and thanks to the same laws that protect the freedom of religion in western countries also are protecting this radical movements, but is also limitations as how this groups can push such laws, America is build by republics individual states can stop this enclaves by law to protect the constitutional rights of US citizens.

The only instances that the federal government has intervened in enclaves or what is call as sects is when the Waco Texas massacre, a littler too late for the victims that died, but it has been done base on children and women abuses

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

The Christmas tree controversy took an ominous new twist on November 12, when a van carrying two journalists from TV2 News was attacked by 25 masked hoodlums. The journalists had gone to the Egedalsvænget housing complex to film a report about the story, but immediately upon their arrival their van was bombarded with bricks and cobblestones. The attackers destroyed the van and chased the hapless journalists out of the area.

It looks like the pace is starting to pick up in Denmark.

That stuff will start happening in the US given enough time. The Islamic enclaves are the starting point

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Call on the air strike, take them out!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
My problem is their traing for jihad and their connections to Al qaeda

no one had a problem when the cia had links to Al qaeda, oh wait, we made them, never mind.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I stopped reading at "has documented links to Alquaeda". Where are all these terror Alquaeda cells? So far all we have in America is people whom were unaffiliated with terrorism before, but were looking to join up with them, after authorities posed as terrorist Alquaeda Cells.

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I'm sure when NYS officials are done laughing at these clowns they'll law down the real law because I'm pretty sure you can't just make up on your own towns on rented land. Good luck enforcing your own Sharia Laws they better hope it doesn't interfere with NYS laws. And these Muslims have documented connections to Al Qaeda?

Good luck to them. Good news for America NYPD and federal authorities are well aware of these people so at least there's that.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

As long as people play along you can have any law you want. But if they dont want to play anymore they have the real law to fall back on. I have a feeling Sharia wont be popular for long without AKs to enforce it.
edit on 22-11-2012 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

True, France has some "non-rights" zones ("zones de non-droit", where the law is not fully applied).
In these areas, even fire fighters are being thrown stones at!
These areas are mostly located around big cities, in the suburbs.

And, recent news, Qatar wants to help France with its poor suburbs, by injecting money.
Last time I checked, Qatar was not a secular country. Is there any agenda behind?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If Quatar is anything like Saudi Arabia they preach Islam, but are all buisness. Saudi Arabia has no problem bulldozing antiq mosques if they get in the way of buisness, amid protests from historians in the west. If they invest in terrorism in places like pakistan, it is for power, leverage and control. They care about money and power first, doing drugs and booze second (away from the riff raff) and Islam is just a tool to them really.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KarmaComa
And, recent news, Qatar wants to help France with its poor suburbs, by injecting money.
Last time I checked, Qatar was not a secular country. Is there any agenda behind?

That money will be used to reinforce the Islamic influence.

Think of it in the same terms as aid to Palestine by other islamic countries. Sooner or later, they will want to make physical shipments of materials to those areas. When they do, the French government better inspect every piece of metal, and every grain of wheat.

It will be the same type of stuff that goes on with aid shipments to Palestine. They will pack explosives in flour bags. They will hide small arms and ammunition in other bulk foods. They will ship pipe and other metal that can be used in rocket and bomb making.

Everything may appear fine for a year or two, but when they stock up enough weapons then all hell is going to break loose. It won’t be rocks they are throwing at the fire trucks. The fire trucks will be blown up with RPGs.

When the French naturally react to that revelation and cut off outside “aid” to the suburbs, the international community will go right to the “they are letting children starve to death” mem that they use for Palestine. If they use force to try and control the armed force that has formed inside their own boarders. The international community will automatically start screaming “They are brutally killing women and children! “ irrelevant of whether you actually are or not.

Have fun, because you will be the new “Israel” and they will be the new “Palestine”

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Said group is not a government but merely a group of Americans that have together based upon their like ideology and political thoughts where they have created a set of rules and laws to governm their club.

There are alot of switches inplace that keep a foreign body from actually taking over the U.S. Government.

A government is not truely a government unless it can secure and promote its governmental style by employing a standing army of volunteers who are paid with taxes collected from the rest of the country.

So I certain that the Islamist group is by no means making threats of forming any government to take over America.

With over 73 million active U.S. military service members (2010) there is no chance of such a take over.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Everyone should have the mentality of Jeb Bush who is thinking about running in 2016 as the GOP Nominee.

Just like his brother they both have the mentality of "Let's wait and see."

Lets wait and see what happens given the intelligence that has already been obtained based upon terrorism so that when we are attacked again we will not look like the aggressor but merely the victim.

How many will it take thsi time for America to stand up and demand that terrorist forces be eradicated around the planet?

Or are we just going to wait and see the next time around as a stadium full of football fans is crashed into by terrorists who hijack a plane?

Wait and See. 40,000 + don't deserve to die just to protect the image of a political bitch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join