It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic group forms their own government and community in New York state

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

i think until you have some kind of evidence that they are breaking laws, or are planning to break laws. you will just waste a lot of time and money pursuing. at least we can send all the violent, unethical cops from around the country to serve their time patrolling these communities.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Or just sit like the lame ducks we are and wait for the results of such "oversight" like our government is so fond off.

I don't trust the whore politicians and their motives and neither anything that do not conform with Americas constitution and laws.

Islam doesn't recognize any other laws but the laws of Islam, that means Americas laws and Constitution means crap to Islam.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny
reply to post by new_here

If the town, local authorities, and state does not enforce the rules for fear of starting an open conflict…… then…. As I stated before.

By default, like France, they become autonomous states inside our own borders.

Interesting indeed. So, I guess if you are scary enough you can carve out your own town. Gentle souls need not apply.:pus:

Thank you for this strange (not your fault) reply.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Islam doesn't recognize any other laws but the laws of Islam, that means Americas laws and Constitution means crap to Islam.

There are 2.6 million Muslims that live in America today and they follow the same laws that you and I are obligated to adhere to.

Muslims have their traditions that they practice in their homes and mosques, just like other religions, but are not exempt from US and local laws.

So your premise is false.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This sounds like much more of a real threat than the Branch Dividians were, but because these people are muslims nothing will be done. Politically correctness can be a scary thing.
edit on 20-11-2012 by jssaylor2007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Wrong, I know enough of Islam to very much with confident say that Islam doesn't recognize any other laws but the laws Of Islam regardless of the propaganda that is sold to america by Islamic groups.

Plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jssaylor2007

This is the same problems that UK have that now entire towns are overun by Islamic radicals, this people are mostly immigrants.

Here in the US is spreading like a vermin in the hopes to accomplish the same take over as this immigrant radicals have done to other countries, but 9/11 put a halt to their agenda

First in Europe and now in the United States, Muslim groups have petitioned to establish enclaves in which they can uphold and enforce greater compliance to Islamic law. While the U.S. Constitution enshrines the right to religious freedom and the prohibition against a state religion, when it comes to the rights of religious enclaves to impose communal rules, the dividing line is more nebulous. Can U.S. enclaves, homeowner associations, and other groups enforce Islamic law?

The internal Muslim enclave proposed by the Islamic Center for Human Excellence in Arkansas represents a new direction for Islam in the United States. The group seeks to transform a loosely organized Muslim population into a tangible community presence. The group has foreign financial support: it falls under the umbrella of a much larger Islamic group, "Islam 4 the World," an organization sponsored by Sharjah, one of the constituent emirates of the United Arab Emirates.[5] While the Islamic Center for Human Excellence has yet to articulate detailed plans for its Little Rock enclave, the group's reliance on foreign funding is troublesome. Past investments by the United Arab Emirates' rulers and institutions have promoted radical interpretations of Islam.

This groups agendas is to try and lure American mostly minorities into their groups to make it look more attractive while pursuing their own real intentions.

People needs to remember that the some purpose of an enemy is to infiltrate, become like one with the target, befriend the target eat and dine with the target until the target is so confident that they can not see the right from the wrong and then strike with all their might when is too late for retaliation.

Baltimore is not alone. In August 2004, a local planning commission in Little Rock, Arkansas, granted The Islamic Center for Human Excellence authorization to build an internal Islamic enclave to include a mosque, a school, and twenty-two homes.[3] While the imam, Aquil Hamidullah, says his goal is to create "a clean community, free of alcohol, drugs, and free of gangs,"[4] the implications for U.S. jurisprudence of this and other internal enclaves are greater: while the Little Rock enclave might prevent the sale of alcohol, can it punish possession and in what manner? Can it force all women, be they residents or visitors, to don Islamic hijab (headscarf)? Such enclaves raise the fundamental questions of when, how, and to what extent religious practice may supersede the U.S. Constitution.

Now, this same groups pushing enclaves are also infiltrating the prison system in the US to convert inmates now why? we most wonder

No previous enclave in U.S. history has ever been so vigorously protected by agents of group identity politics or so adamantly defended by legal watchdogs; nor has any previous religious enclave possessed the potency of more than one billion believers around the world. Islamic-only communities may also benefit from the largess provided by billions of petrol dollars to finance growth. The track record of Saudi and other wealthy Persian Gulf donations and charitable efforts are worrisome. There is a direct correlation between Saudi money received and the spread of intolerant practices. In 2004, for example, the U.S. Treasury Department froze the assets of Al-Haramein Foundation, one of Saudi Arabia's largest nongovernmental organizations, because of its financial links to Al-Qaeda.[14] Additionally, American graduates of Saudi academies advance Wahhabist interpretations of Islam inside the U.S. prison system,[15] and Saudi-subsidized publications promote intolerance inside U.S. mosques.

If you love your community you better be aware of what is going around in your neck of the woods literarily.

www.meforum.org...

I be darn if somebody is going to push on me that this about a religion of peace, because is no peace in Islamic laws

edit on 20-11-2012 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It seems to me that Muslims are really pushing their presence in every country, and will do so until there is an international backlash. Pc or no Pc. We will not tolerate this crap much longer. It is one thing to integrate into a host nation, it is another to set up your own communities within it while your people are engaged in active warfare in your homeland with said host nation.

If it looks like , smells like, feels like it, IT IS IT.

Why would they do that? to ease tensions?

I say WACO their ass.

Join the collective or face its wrath.

That is just me without any inhibitions speaking.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i don't think it will become a problem per say since most of them are non violent i would imagine. even if they entertained the thought of doing harm to other citizens they wouldn't last long in America, because most people who live in the same areas won't be waving picket signs at the militant islams, they'll be shooting them.
edit on 20-11-2012 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

If Muslims do not follow the same laws the government puts in place, then how do they coexist in our American society without much trouble at all?

Either you're wrong and they do follow the laws, or their set of rules (Sharia Law) is not very different from the pre-existing laws.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yep, harmless I say, simply harmless. Just a bunch of paranoid preppers and patriots with nothing other to do than watch their nation fall victim to the effects of PC, TPTB and their own slovenly apathy. In the mean time, here is what's happening:

www.nationalreview.com...#

On May 7, the Kansas House voted unanimously in favor of a bill barring judges and government agencies from basing decisions on sharia or other “foreign” legal systems. Four days later, the Senate voted 33 to 3 in favor of the measure, which was then carried through the capitol building, past John Steuart Curry’s famous painting of John Brown, to the office of Governor Sam Brownback, who signed it into law. This bill is only the latest manifestation of the growing anti-sharia movement in this country, which endangers our national security by alienating loyal Muslim citizens and assaults religious liberty by putting contracts with a religious motivation on an unequal footing with contracts that have no religious motivation.

Oh, but don't let that fool you, life here in the good 'ole USA is solid....solid as a rock I tell ya...

But wait..........when did this happen????

www.cbsnews.com...

The rise of anti-Muslim sentiment in America has brought with it a wave of largely-unsubstantiated suggestions from conservative media commentators and politicians that America is at risk of falling under the sway of Sharia law.

First, a definition: Sharia law is strict Islamic law. It is designed to guide devout Muslims in their personal and professional dealings, and has been used by the Taliban and others to justify limits on women's rights and harsh punishments, including amputation and stoning. (It is open to interpretation, however; here's a helpful backgrounder from the Council on Foreign Relations.)

Last week, Nevada GOP Senate candidate Sharron Angle invoked Sharia law when asked about "Muslims wanting to take over the United States."

"They are building mosques all over the place," the questioner told Angle. "They want to build one near [ground zero]. And they seem to be getting their way. On a TV program just last night I saw that they are taking over a city in Michigan."

After stating that the "militant terrorist situation" in question "isn't a widespread thing," Angle said this: "First of all, Dearborn, Michigan, and Frankford, Texas are on American soil, and under Constitutional law. Not Sharia law. And I don't know how that happened in the United States."

"It seems to me there is something fundamentally wrong with allowing a foreign system of law to even take hold in any municipality or government situation in our United States," she added.

Don't get comfy yet. Because behind door number 3, we have this grand prize:

Meanwhile another American Judge Mark Martin, a Muslim, just ruled to enforce Sharia law instead of the U.S. Constitution in a shocking case in Pennsylvania. Get this:

An atheist joker Ernest Perce dressed for a Holloween parade as the Muslim false prophet Muhammed. While walking in the parade the atheist joker was jumped and beaten by an easily offended Muslim man, Talaag Elbayomy. A video camera and eyewitness policeman captured the assault and testified for the atheist victim, who was physically beaten by the Muslim attacker, right here in the USA.

The Muslim attacker was an immigrant who claims he did not know his actions were illegal, or that it was legal in this country to represent Muhammad in any form. He also testified that his 9 year old son was present, and the man said he felt he needed to show his young son that he was willing to fight for his Prophet.

But the U.S. judge was Muslim, so he threw out the video evidence, dismissed the eyewitness cop, lectured the victim for mocking Muhammed, and freed the violent Muslim attacker.

The U.S. Judge said to the atheist: “I’m a Muslim, I find it offensive. But you have that right, but you’re way outside your boundaries or first amendment rights. This is what, and I said I spent about 7 and a half years living in other countries…In many Arabic speaking countries something like this is definitely against the law there. In their society in fact it can be punishable by death and it frequently is in their society.”

Whew, I though we were in trouble there for a sec. Glad to see we are right on track.

From my perspective, be it wrong or right, it's called INFILTRATION. If you stand for nothing, you fall for anything.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
What is stopping a group of people buying every business in a town and requiring anyone that wants to do business with them to agree to set of laws or rules or you will be asked to leave the property.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Sharia and Islamic laws have no room in Americas laws as America already have its own set of laws that protect every citizens in nation, be a Muslim follower.

And that is the law of the land in the US anybody that think that Islam law have room or can overturn our constitution is a fool.

Keep Islam laws where they belong in countries with feudal monarchies like Arabia.

Islam and Islamic laws are not and I mean not a religion of peace by any means, I dare anybody that doesn't understand what Islam truly is to do their research.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I dare anyone who doesn't understand what Islam truly is to go to Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, or any of the numerous Islamic or Muslim nations and get a real good first hand experience with Islam. Ive seen these lunatics in action and spent some time in these countries. Maybe after seeing a teenage girl wrapped in a sheet and buried waist deep in the ground then have rocks thrown at her until shes dead because she allowed herself to be raped will shed some light on how totally screwed up these people are. Or perhaps seeing a woman beaten to death in an "honor killing" for being friends with a person her family didnt approve of.

I spent a lot of time in the Mideast between my military service and my work in the oil industry and have witnessed their barbaric rituals firat hand on many occasions.

Radical Islam makes the actions of other hate groups look like Barney and Friends. I say other hate groups because radical Islam is exactly that, a hate group, but they are the worst and mkst extreme of them all.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Michael Savage was covering this circa 2010. This guy named Dr. Paul Williams was always talking about it. It was nicknamed "Islamberg".

From what I understand it's become a ghost-town. I'm sure that it's inhabitants would pop up some place else.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If you want to really understand what the Peaceful Religion of Islam is all about here's a video that should open your eyes to their compassion. Im not sure if this is allowed on ATS, if not then Mods feel free to remove it. I will warn that it is graphic and very unsettling.

Video of stoning by Muslims

Now, is this the kind of hateful and twisted law you want infiltrating our nation and subjecting your children or grandchildren to in future generations? I thought we were striving to become more civilized, if so then this is a major leap back for civilization.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I know exactly what you are talking about, my husband spend one year in the middle east during Desert storm and Desert shield and he said that the worst was in Saudi Arabia he witnesse the public hangings and the hand cutting they are in public displays.

But that is ok, because Americans here in the US think that American turned muslim are "moderate" well the truth is that is no such thing as "moderate", for Radical islam, that's an America invention to comform with Muslim as a religion in the US and to avoid a conflict of population while the US wag war to what they call "radial Islam" in the middle east.

I dare any American turned Muslim to try and move to any of the countries in the middle east and see if they are accepted as their kind.

They are not, because most Muslim in the US are no born in the religion they are truned into them.

Still when the groups creating enclaves that are truly born into Islam and Islamic radicals use the gullibles in the US to cover their tracks and those here in the US that join the enclaves are willing to give away their childre to be marry into the islamic radicals to cement citizenship sad but truth.

Survey on US Muslims' Attitudes in Oct 2012

Worldnet Daily has just posted the results of a recent poll among American Muslims as to their attitudes towards sharia, blasphemy and other issues. It shows significantly high numbers would like to see sharia implemented in the US-at least within the Muslim communities. It also shows a high percentage favoring prosecution for those guilty of "defaming" Islam.

This what radical Islam is teaching American so call "moderates this days"

garyfouse.blogspot.com...

Survey of US Muslims, Oct 2012, shows large numbers of American Muslims who hate freedom and agree with sharia:
58 percent of US Muslims say criticism of Islam should be illegal in the USA.
46 percent say those who criticise Islam should face criminal charges.
43 percent disagree that Christian and other non-Muslim proselytisation should be legal.
32 percent say that sharia should be the supreme law of the land in the USA.
12 percent say those who criticise Islam should be executed.

markhumphrys.com...

Can you imagine what is been teach inside this so call Islamic enclaves? away from prying law and govenrment eyes?

To me these numbers are troubling even if they refer to a minority. If accurate, it is a significant minority. I place a lot of blame here on the teaching and influence of Wahhabist clerics who are allowed to come here to occupy imam positions in the mosques. Many of them have radical and hateful ideas that have no place in a free and open society. There is way too much Saudi influence in the US when it comes to imams and mosques-as well as helping establish Middle East Studies departments in our universities which are staffed with radical professors. They are working against full assimilation of Muslims into American society. In addition, I also blame the so-called leading Islamic organizations in the US like CAIR, ICNA, ISNA, and MPAC. They pose as moderates, but have an Islamist agenda. And why shouldn't they? There are all linked to the Muslim Brotherhood.

From one of the sources.

The dream come true of the new face for America, enemies of the US will love to see America destroyed from within and is plenty of gullible Americans that will allow brainwashing to help in the end of our nations soverignity and the constiution, the sad part is that is not limited to Radical Islam either

Wake up people.

edit on 21-11-2012 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
And for those that think that Obama is just the greatest president of all guess what, most of this Islamic Americans gave the vote to him, why? well you can pretty much figure out that one.

After all for what I know about been born into Islam and following Islamic teachings specially over sea, once a Muslim always a muslim.

And you can get my meaning, I remember how happy the Muslim brotherhood was when Obama won the second term.

Now Obma have "Capital" and he doesn't need another term, just the ability to used his presidential powers to pass bills and executive orders.

More power for the Islamic radical enclaves and towns in the US,

BTW Is many around the nation already
edit on 21-11-2012 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

"Uncle Sam joined the jihad."
www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Nice post, guess what money is behind the support of the American Islamic enclaves, and most of the support for the muslim teaching inflirtation in our jails

You got it mostly funded by Saudi Arabia oil money.

I will never appoligize for what Islam is, or what people think is not, never, why? because once you know what Islam is and what it does you know that is not other type of Islam.

The track record of Saudi and other wealthy Persian Gulf donations and charitable efforts are worrisome. There is a direct correlation between Saudi money received and the spread of intolerant practices. In 2004, for example, the U.S. Treasury Department froze the assets of Al-Haramein Foundation, one of Saudi Arabia's largest nongovernmental organizations, because of its financial links to Al-Qaeda.[14] Additionally, American graduates of Saudi academies advance Wahhabist interpretations of Islam inside the U.S. prison system,[15] and Saudi-subsidized publications promote intolerance inside U.S. mosques.

www.meforum.org...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join