Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

US warships headed towards Israel

page: 1
9
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just insteresting in the fact that the US has never sent warships to Israel to aid in the evacuation of US citizens. The US has ordered three amphibious warships with 2,500 Marines aboard back to the eastern Mediterranean to remain on standby off Israel’s shore in case they are needed to evacuate American citizens. The USS Iwo Jima, the USS New York and the USS Gunston Hall, were sailing west of Gibraltar on their way to back to Norfolk, Virginia, when they were turned around.



edition.cnn.com...

security.blogs.cnn.com...

www.debka.com...




posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
What a waste of fuel to have even left,.
werent we just the for the Bengazifacad


+3 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace
 


Someone make sure those ships are not "accidentally" massacred like the USS Liberty.



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
yayks ww3 will coming soon..be prepare..this is what we say dooms day..not by sun,but by our self..mybe 21 dec is the day that atomic bom strike all muslim country..



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Just insteresting in the fact that the US has never sent warships to Israel to aid in the evacuation of US citizens. The US has ordered three amphibious warships with 2,500 Marines aboard back to the eastern Mediterranean to remain on standby off Israel’s shore in case they are needed to evacuate American citizens. The USS Iwo Jima, the USS New York and the USS Gunston Hall, were sailing west of Gibraltar on their way to back to Norfolk, Virginia, when they were turned around.
edition.cnn.com...

security.blogs.cnn.com...

www.debka.com...



The US is NOT sending Aid to US citizens. US citizens are expendable in the current situation.

They are sending in reinforcements and building forces for an all out Invasion/War in the region..

Please, stop taking the updates literally.

Peace



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
LMAO!!!! These are not the ships you send to prepare for an invasion..............




Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Just insteresting in the fact that the US has never sent warships to Israel to aid in the evacuation of US citizens. The US has ordered three amphibious warships with 2,500 Marines aboard back to the eastern Mediterranean to remain on standby off Israel’s shore in case they are needed to evacuate American citizens. The USS Iwo Jima, the USS New York and the USS Gunston Hall, were sailing west of Gibraltar on their way to back to Norfolk, Virginia, when they were turned around.
edition.cnn.com...

security.blogs.cnn.com...

www.debka.com...



The US is NOT sending Aid to US citizens. US citizens are expendable in the current situation.

They are sending in reinforcements and building forces for an all out Invasion/War in the region..

Please, stop taking the updates literally.

Peace



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
don't they already have carrier groups in the region?



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LMAO!!!! These are not the ships you send to prepare for an invasion..............




Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Just insteresting in the fact that the US has never sent warships to Israel to aid in the evacuation of US citizens. The US has ordered three amphibious warships with 2,500 Marines aboard back to the eastern Mediterranean to remain on standby off Israel’s shore in case they are needed to evacuate American citizens. The USS Iwo Jima, the USS New York and the USS Gunston Hall, were sailing west of Gibraltar on their way to back to Norfolk, Virginia, when they were turned around.
edition.cnn.com...

security.blogs.cnn.com...

www.debka.com...



The US is NOT sending Aid to US citizens. US citizens are expendable in the current situation.

They are sending in reinforcements and building forces for an all out Invasion/War in the region..

Please, stop taking the updates literally.

Peace


True, these are the kind if ships you send to get hit by a Missile from Iran,Syra Etc Etc



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LMAO!!!! These are not the ships you send to prepare for an invasion..............




Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Just insteresting in the fact that the US has never sent warships to Israel to aid in the evacuation of US citizens. The US has ordered three amphibious warships with 2,500 Marines aboard back to the eastern Mediterranean to remain on standby off Israel’s shore in case they are needed to evacuate American citizens. The USS Iwo Jima, the USS New York and the USS Gunston Hall, were sailing west of Gibraltar on their way to back to Norfolk, Virginia, when they were turned around.
edition.cnn.com...

security.blogs.cnn.com...

www.debka.com...



The US is NOT sending Aid to US citizens. US citizens are expendable in the current situation.

They are sending in reinforcements and building forces for an all out Invasion/War in the region..

Please, stop taking the updates literally.

Peace


Laugh your ass off all you want.

These are also not the ships they send in for rescue.

These are support for the force already on site. Unless the Kool-Aid tastes good today.




posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Just insteresting in the fact that the US has never sent warships to Israel to aid in the evacuation of US citizens. The US has ordered three amphibious warships with 2,500 Marines aboard back to the eastern Mediterranean to remain on standby off Israel’s shore in case they are needed to evacuate American citizens. The USS Iwo Jima, the USS New York and the USS Gunston Hall, were sailing west of Gibraltar on their way to back to Norfolk, Virginia, when they were turned around.
edition.cnn.com...

security.blogs.cnn.com...

www.debka.com...



The US is NOT sending Aid to US citizens. US citizens are expendable in the current situation.

They are sending in reinforcements and building forces for an all out Invasion/War in the region..

Please, stop taking the updates literally.

Peace



That's exactly what we were just talking about......

Like they really care about the US citizens there?
It's just a smoke screen for what ever they really have planned.

They're hoping that the sheople are gullible enough to fall for it.
------------

Deny Ignorance



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
don't they already have carrier groups in the region?


And much more.

These are merely sitting ducks that will be sacrificed to justify the US invasion IMO.

Once again, the military will be used and killed.

Peace


+17 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


These are EXACTLY the ships they send in for rescue. The Iwo carries a fairly large complement of helicopters and V-22s, as well as having large living quarters, and a well deck they can put people in. The LH classes have always been used for rescues. When they sent ships to pull people out of Egypt, they sent the Kearsarge (LHD-3), a sister to Iwo Jima. Every time they have had to pull US citizens out, they send an LH class ship.

An LHD carries a single MEU, which is made up of up to 2200 Marines. I'm sorry, but 2200 Marines aren't going to make a difference in this situation when you have the entire Israeli army already on site.
edit on 11/19/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'd be thinking the invasion of Gaza would only take a few hours ? why all the extra hitting power ? big sacrifice coming me thinks.



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Yep!!! Exactly the ones for rescue...NOT INVASION. But the ATS'ers are out in full force and they hear "US ship Israel" and all logic goes out the window and its on to false flags or whatever LMAO!!!! This site is a trip!!!!



Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by jude11
 


These are EXACTLY the ships they send in for rescue. The Iwo carries a fairly large complement of helicopters and V-22s, as well as having large living quarters, and a well deck they can put people in. The LH classes have always been used for rescues. When they sent ships to pull people out of Egypt, they sent the Kearsarge (LHD-3), a sister to Iwo Jima. Every time they have had to pull US citizens out, they send an LH class ship.

An LHD carries a single MEU, which is made up of up to 2200 Marines. I'm sorry, but 2200 Marines aren't going to make a difference in this situation when you have the entire Israeli army already on site.
edit on 11/19/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth
 


What extra hitting power? Two thousand Marines? An LH class would be a drop in the bucket compared to what Israel alone is bringing to the fight. If there were to be a Nimitz going to the area, I'd be worried, but an LH isn't going to add anything to the firepower already in the area.



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Yep!!! Exactly the ones for rescue...NOT INVASION. But the ATS'ers are out in full force and they hear "US ship Israel" and all logic goes out the window and its on to false flags or whatever LMAO!!!! This site is a trip!!!!



Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by jude11
 


These are EXACTLY the ships they send in for rescue. The Iwo carries a fairly large complement of helicopters and V-22s, as well as having large living quarters, and a well deck they can put people in. The LH classes have always been used for rescues. When they sent ships to pull people out of Egypt, they sent the Kearsarge (LHD-3), a sister to Iwo Jima. Every time they have had to pull US citizens out, they send an LH class ship.

An LHD carries a single MEU, which is made up of up to 2200 Marines. I'm sorry, but 2200 Marines aren't going to make a difference in this situation when you have the entire Israeli army already on site.
edit on 11/19/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)


Let's wait and see.

If I'm wrong, I'll admit it.

If you're wrong, will you still wave the stars and stripes? Probably.

Peace



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace
 


You said "LMAO!!!! These are not the ships you send to prepare for an invasion.............."

They are ships designed to quickly transfer troops from ships to land while under fire. So while your ass is falling off, what ships would you send!

P



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


I'll be the first to admit that I'm wrong. But I'll almost guarantee I'm not. I can think of a number of times when there has been an evacuation of US citizens, and they used an LHD or LPH class. The LHD carries 12 CH-46s (25 troop seats or 15 litters) and 9 CH-53s (55 seats). That means that if they use all 21 of them, they can lift almost 800 people in a single sortie.



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I have some corpsman buddies headin back that way. It's a scary thought when u speak on sacrificial terms



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358
 


A Nimitz battlegroup for air support, and in this situation, a lot more than a single LHD. At least 2-3 LHDs, two to three San Antonio's.

This is why I say nothing will happen. Marines don't hold ground, they take it until the Army arrives with more troops, and more firepower to hold it. The Marines are the shock troops, the Army holds ground. So unless there was a big buildup of Army troops, with Air Force assets for CAS, I am not worried about a single MEU.





new topics

top topics



 
9
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join