It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodlust in Israel: 'Flatten Gaza, send it back to Middle Ages, they need to die!'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Interior Minister Eli Yishai said Operation Pillar of Defense would continue and likely be expanded, a reference to the possibility that a ground offensive has already been given the go-ahead. “Destroy and damage infrastructure, public buildings and government buildings. We must make sure that Hamas will be spending many years rebuilding Gaza, and not attacking Israel,” he continued.

Israel Katz, the country’s transport minister, has called “for Gaza to be bombed so hard the population has to flee into Egypt.” While Avi Dichter, the minster of home front defense, has urged the IDF to “reformat” Gaza – to wipe it clean with bombs.

Even religious leaders joined the fray, with a prominent Israeli rabbi, Yaakov Yosef, the son of former chief rabbi, Ovadia Yosef, in a sermon at the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron blessed IDF soldiers while urging them “to learn from the Syrians how to slaughter the enemy.”

Source:
rt.com...
edit on 19-11-2012 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by b14warrior

Well now, they sound like wonderful guys, don't they?

Such inhumanity is disturbing, and is the thing we should really be striving to eliminate.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

Wholeheartedly agree!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The UN must get involved with the conflict right now between Israel and the Gaza Strip. The UN is the one that created Israel and it should be the UN that resolves this. Simple.

The UN cannot just do whatever it wants to do without responsibility.

Bottom line, there're 1.7 million people in 365 kilometers. Their economy has been crippled because of this conflict between Hamas and Israel. 75% of them are under the age of 25. Their economy, even in the best of times, is agricultural and labor intensive. They're a lost and angry people.

Israel has every right to defend itself and to enter into Gaza to destroy the supply of rockets and to hunt down those who're launching them. But the UN created Israel and cannot stand aside. The UN cannot condemn these actions by Israel to defend its national security, either.
edit on 19-11-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Wow where have I heard that before??
Thats right, thats what the Arabs say of the Jews. "'Lets push them into the ocean"

Both sides are wrong in this, both sides have blood on their hands.
Stop inciting hate

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
That's a change from the usual Iranian taunts of "Death to all Israel"

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I usually don't think like this, but, I hope both armies destroy each other. None of them have any morals. I also like how they say how the Palestinians are hiding behind children while there are videos of Israeli soldiers doing the same. Moral high ground does not exist there...at least not in any of the news that I have seen so far.
I also love how the media is focusing on the children dying and pretending their country is soo much better. It is horrible, but, it does happen. That is war.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is getting out of hand really quickly. The passing down of hatred from one generation to another, on both sides, really doesnt accomplish anything. UN troops in Gaza will only create more bloodshed. Whether some Israeli sniper "accidently" shoots a UN Peace keeper and blames it on Hamas or a Hamas suicide bomber blowing up a convey of UN Peace Keepers because, trust me on this, Hamas hates the UN almost as much as they hate Israel.

I have no idea how they will come to terms and end this fighting but hopefully cooler heads prevail.

top topics

join