It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Comment in 2008 On WWIII

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

That yahoo answer has been copied an pasted from this site. I'm sure I've read it there.

www.google.co.uk... AFQjCNErd64UywSEqXTlwVkCKCdov2Mbdg&sig2=84SYuuyhQHybB9ouRX5o_A

I can't verify because it's a block site on my phone. But I'm pretty sure I read it there years ago.

ALS

To edit the site is called. Worldwarthree

I see it's already been said

edit on 21-11-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
While I have (like others) read this years ago and dismissed the possibility, I do think in todays climate the door for such a conflict is opening in much the same way the door was opened in prelude to the last world war.. economic and social issues creating unrest, the worlds main power perceived to be waning and a political elite that are more like mice than the giants we need all add up to the type of mix where the probability of a local or regional conflict turning into something much more increases by the day.

Worrisome times indeed..

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The original author for ww3 is probably Albert Pike.

Pike have written some very graphical details about the fractions going against each other leading up to ww3.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein

the only quote worth learning. ^^

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The US is effectively no where in Revelations. (Armageddon) I keep thinking WHY...? And it would seem that we are either non existent, or neutralized. Or a natural catastrophe takes us out of the game. Bayu Corne seems to loom on the horizon. It's said it 'could' explode the gas stored underneath the salt dome, along with the Radiation involved. The Gulf current slips around Florida and goes up the East Coast up over and down Western Europe, much as it does on the Pacific.
The Gulf weather comes up the Southern states and through the Ohio Valley. Then there's the New Madrid Fault.....
Could it be triggered if Bayu Corne blew...? They say the blast could be as 100 Hiroshima's worth of blast force, and underground, it well could precipitate earthquakes on the New Madrid. If the center and Eastern parts of the US were in ruin......and the financial collapse ensued, and all the deaths and calamity of dead bodies ensue, this could be a reason for no mention of the US in Armageddon, which is likely what would be called WW III.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
In the US, and elsewhere there are coal mine fires still burning a hundred years after they started, with no way to extinguish them except that the coal seam ends. Could a DEEP bunker buster blast in Iran ignite an oil reserve?
I seem to remember that Babylon or the area there would be in flames, though for the moment I'd have to go look it up in Revelations...... just saying.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This is kinda interesting although it's kinda obvious to me, too. Dissolution of old, Western imperialist powers? Well yeah that's happening. The "hair-raising" nuclear disaster, though, really got my attention:

Fukushima, anyone?

A lot of us here are well aware that it's far more dangerous than media portrays

top topics

<< 1   >>

join