It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Comment in 2008 On WWIII

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I was just randomly searching around,and came across this comment from four years ago.

Of all places,yahoo answers.

From 4 years ago.

The question............

When and where will world war 3 start and how long will it last and how many countries will be involved?

The answer......................

These are, I believe, the stages of the planned Third World War:

* Prelude - The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.

* Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.

* Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.

* Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.

* Act 4 - Erosion of Confidence in 'The System' so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of government. The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough 'terrorist' attack. The ultimate intent is to introduce a global government and one-world religion.

* Act 5 - The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.

* Act 6 - Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters.

Both Biblical prophecy and the Illuminati plan state that Israel is the key. The Third World War is planned to begin when Israel goes to war against her Arab enemies. Then, and only then, will all the other elements begin to occur and they will do so in rapid succession. The plan is to have one disaster following another in such rapid succession that, before people can mentally and emotionally handle one disastrous news event, they will be hit with another. It is also accurate to say that until ALL of the elements for WW3 are in place, the plan will not commence. 4 years ago

answers.yahoo.com...

Anything seem familiar with what is going on?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Makes sense.... it has been pretty quiet in the far east though. Could be waiting for the Israel conflict to pick up some more attention. All the ingredients are there globally.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Sounds like something out of Kissingers play book.

The criminal he is.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This is very interesting.
However, most of it is kind of predictable, ie: The US financial collapse, tension in the Middle East, a nuclear blast on the Korean Peninsula (crazy mo fo's), china and Taiwan, etc..
S&F though for bringing it to my attention!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I think most people sense that there is a much larger war on the horizon.
A World War.
The US has kept up a steady stream of small wars, police actions and conflicts as the driving engine
to the economy. Now that this has reached the stage of pushing on a string and can no longer keep
the US economy going, they will go back to the playbook and see the circumstances similar to now and how
it was turned around. They will be thinking nothing short of a World War will correct and revitalize the failing
economy.
But, we were not so deeply indebted last time. We had a manufacturing base at home that grew, because
it was selling so much of its goods to Europe which was the former economic center, was tied down
in War. Then it kicked into high gear once it entered the war.

That isn't the case now. America has to import so much finished goods it would be disastrous to pursue that
option. Yet that is exactly what I think is going to happen.

Europe is already a powder keg. As is the Middle East at any given moment. China could decide not to get involved and play the role the US did of being the major war supplier and the last man standing when the dust settles

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

But America is well on it's way towards oil independence.

The energy sector is rarely bereft of market-moving headlines, but Monday represented a special case. News that the U.S. could surpass Saudi Arabia and Russia as the world’s largest oil producer is permeating markets. A report by the International Energy Association said “North America is at the forefront of a sweeping transformation in oil and gas production that will affect all regions of the world.” Long beholden to foreign oil supplies, many of which come from regions of the world that are less than friendly to Western interests, the U.S. has made strides in breaking its dependence on crude imports. Due to technological improvements and rising reserve estimates at various shale formations, U.S. oil production has surged since 2008.

www.forbes.com...

Probably just enough to let the SHTF over there,let things cool down for a few years,then move in.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I've read several times through the years that every time the US has a new oil find, it drills down and caps the well.
There can be only one reason to do this. To use up other countries resources and be sitting on the mother lode
one day.
This country feels it must do this in order to prop up the 'petro dollar' the only thing our currency is based on.
But, it won't do the citizens here one bit of good at the pumps, obviously.
Of course they've known where and estimated how much oil is underground and even greater quantities of natural
gas. That doesn't help the American consumer one bit either. You still pay exorbitant electricity bills and heating bills.
To understand that this 'windfall' of oil discovery isn't meant to benefit us, you have only to think of the transcontinental pipeline they want to build to"bring the oil to the refineries" on the coast.
When any logical thinking would tell you it would be cheaper, quicker and less hazardous to just build a refinery or two, as needed in North Dakota or Montana. Then ship oil throughout the country.
But no. They want it to go to the coast because they have it in mind as an export on the world market at the
same high prices as usual.
They are not thinking oil independence as a help to reinvigorate the economy.

What's more, it is Russia has loads of oil. The Middle East is not about to run dry soon.
There is no way that oil is a biological compound when you think of all the oil that has been consumed over the decades, it's mind boggling.

I think that the big secret is it's abiotic and neverending and should be dirt cheap.
Like diamonds which are plentiful, you simply need to keep tight rein on the production and distribution to support high prices and be used as a ready excuse to lube the wheels of war.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

There can be only one reason to do this. To use up other countries resources and be sitting on the mother lode one day. This country feels it must do this in order to prop up the 'petro dollar' the only thing our currency is based on.

Oh,I agree.I was surprised that the mention of oil independence was even mutter,like letting out a big secret or something.

Myself,I'm looking into my own energy independence,one step at a time.

Time to walk away ,one step at a time,from the slavery that was brought to us by those men promising an easier life through combustion engines and light bulbs.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Those are all the old standbys, nothing new really. If they really want to spark my attention how about ummm

Barbados clones giant rats, accident at lab sends them to all corners of the Earth.

To help control the rats the UN declares that all cheese must be confiscated.

The dairy farmers across the globe refuse to follow the resolution, band together with the rats.

Children across the globe join the dairy farmers and rats, just so they can have mac and cheese every night. Society falls into chaos as a result.

Aliens gas the whole planet, reason "This place was just a bad idea".

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think many of us might have come up with something quite similar if asked.....It's not exactly an unfamiliar theme is it TBH?

The answer reflects any number of classic 'conspiracy theories', including the absolute granddaddy of them all; 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion'.
edit on 20-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: S&P

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

The familiar things have been happening every year, even before 2008....
and the things that haven't happened....have been said to occur soon by conspiracy theorists for years.

edit on 20-11-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I was just randomly searching around,and came across this comment from four years ago.

Of all places,yahoo answers.

From 4 years ago.

The question............

When and where will world war 3 start and how long will it last and how many countries will be involved?

The answer......................

These are, I believe, the stages of the planned Third World War:

* Prelude - The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.

* Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.

* Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.

* Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.

* Act 4 - Erosion of Confidence in 'The System' so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of government. The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough 'terrorist' attack. The ultimate intent is to introduce a global government and one-world religion.

* Act 5 - The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.

* Act 6 - Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters.

Both Biblical prophecy and the Illuminati plan state that Israel is the key. The Third World War is planned to begin when Israel goes to war against her Arab enemies. Then, and only then, will all the other elements begin to occur and they will do so in rapid succession. The plan is to have one disaster following another in such rapid succession that, before people can mentally and emotionally handle one disastrous news event, they will be hit with another. It is also accurate to say that until ALL of the elements for WW3 are in place, the plan will not commence. 4 years ago

answers.yahoo.com...

These all sound like things people could all see (though blown out of proportion) in 2008. I don't think much, if any of it, has come any closer to reality in the past 4 years.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hi all, I didn't take the time to read the above comments, so I appologize if this has been brought up already...

The op definetly shows an interesting outline for how and when WWII would happen, but it's not the first time I ever saw this... Several years ago, the website Threeworldwars dropped this outline on their page. Heres the link...

www.threeworldwars.com...

Word for word, it's where the Yahoo answer came from. Some interesting information and viewpoints in this site. I recomend it.

Robb

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PollyPeptide
Hi all, I didn't take the time to read the above comments, so I appologize if this has been brought up already...

The op definetly shows an interesting outline for how and when WWII would happen, but it's not the first time I ever saw this... Several years ago, the website Threeworldwars dropped this outline on their page. Heres the link...

www.threeworldwars.com...

Word for word, it's where the Yahoo answer came from. Some interesting information and viewpoints in this site. I recomend it.

Robb

Wow,it is word for word,thanks!

I just feel like we are going through act II .

I take that back.
Possibly act 4.
edit on 20-11-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It's from some website. Word for word, I've seen it before. I'm off to look!

ETA: ha, probably should have read the thread first.
edit on 20-11-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I don't know if they chose the right answer - I thought this answer was pretty close to exactly how it's going to go down

Once pressure is off of Iraq, Iran will attack Iraq. India will attack Iran. Pakistan will recruit the taliban openly . India will then have a civil war. US will attack China and Russia.

Japan will have an outbreak and 60% of it's population will perish. The European nations create an alliance and fortifies their borders, hoping to ride out the war and fallout.

Meanwhile the witch doctors of Africa release their zombie horde upon the world. The world is soon overrun by zombies in all sectors of earth.

The aliens who have been watching all this time finally get approval from the galactic council to intervene. They wipe out all remaining zombies.

The humans unleash the anti-zombie robots and re-outfits them to defend themselves from the invading alien species. Beaten back, the aliens race back to outerspace with the humans hot on their heels. The council has deemed there was a misunderstanding and has asked the humans to join their organization. Not going to be tricked by their devious ways, the humans wage war and take over the entire galaxy.

When every last alien is dead, and the galaxy populated with humans, a phenomenal series of simultaneous solar bursts triggers throughout the entire galaxy. Kills all life everywhere, except for canines. Having been left with a huge gap in their lives, the canines experience an accelerated evolutionary period and become intelligent beings.

They study their history so to never repeat the mistakes their former masters have made. They believe themselves to be loyal servants to their former masters, so when one canine scientist stumbles upon an ancient relic that retained the humans DNA, it tore apart the great leaders of the canines. Some wanted to revive the legendary master race.

Some said it would only bring back more destruction. And then.. umm... World War 4 happened.

edit on 20-11-2012 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

Meanwhile the witch doctors of Africa release their zombie horde upon the world. The world is soon overrun by zombies in all sectors of earth. The aliens who have been watching all this time finally get approval from the galactic council to intervene. They wipe out all remaining zombies. The humans unleash the anti-zombie robots and re-outfits them to defend themselves from the invading alien species. Beaten back, the aliens race back to outerspace with the humans hot on their heels. The council has deemed there was a misunderstanding and has asked the humans to join their organization. Not going to be tricked by their devious ways, the humans wage war and take over the entire galaxy.

When every last alien is dead, and the galaxy populated with humans, a phenomenal series of simultaneous solar bursts triggers throughout the entire galaxy. Kills all life everywhere, except for canines. Having been left with a huge gap in their lives, the canines experience an accelerated evolutionary period and become intelligent beings.

Priceless.

edit on 20-11-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
These predication are total nonsense. Meaningless dribble going no where. If you really want to see the future, you should try to get a book by a real prophet, Daniel Logan, who published his predictions for the future in his book in 1968 entitled THE RELUCTANT PROPHET (See Amazon.com). He was 80% right in his predictions. Here is one of his predictions:
Question: How will NYC be destroyed?
Answer: There will be a great storm. A hurricane, with the force and strength of ten hurricanes, shall sweep along the eastern coast of the US and destroy much of the present shoreline by inundation.
We just saw what a Cat. one storm did to NJ and NYC and wiped out tens of thousands of homes by inundation.
With the change in climate, which Logan mentions, his Cat. 5 storm is coming,.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike215
These predication are total nonsense. Meaningless dribble going no where. If you really want to see the future, you should try to get a book by a real prophet, Daniel Logan, who published his predictions for the future in his book in 1968 entitled THE RELUCTANT PROPHET (See Amazon.com). He was 80% right in his predictions. Here is one of his predictions:
Question: How will NYC be destroyed?
Answer: There will be a great storm. A hurricane, with the force and strength of ten hurricanes, shall sweep along the eastern coast of the US and destroy much of the present shoreline by inundation.
We just saw what a Cat. one storm did to NJ and NYC and wiped out tens of thousands of homes by inundation.
With the change in climate, which Logan mentions, his Cat. 5 storm is coming,.

Without a doubt.
As the climate changes,as the winds shift,as the waters warm,a few bigger storms will be headed towards NYC.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Many of these predictions are simply likely outcomes based on what we know. I think that what this person is saying is just an educated guess, and nothing like prophesy or anything, which I suppose is a good thing. Every single empire that has ever existed has collapsed or will collapse, and it is because they stretch themselves too far, overreaching. This was physical with the Roman Empire, and I think it will happen economically with countries like the USA. As bad as North Korea seems, I don't think they would sell nukes to a terrorist organization. If this was the case, they would have done it already, as I am sure that certain terrorist groups have been trying to procure nuclear capabilities for some time now. But I don't know what will happen, just like everyone else.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join