It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama turns to foreign policy with Asia trip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Good news for once! WHO Wants to be rediculously RICH??

www.keyc.tv

The unprecedented visit to Myanmar, also known as Burma, gives the trip a historic edge while shoring up a strategic regional goal sought with stops in Thailand and in Cambodia, where he will attend the East Asia Summit in Phnom Penh.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nzherald.co.nz
edit on 19-11-2012 by Maxmars because: Please use the EXACT headline from your breaking news source

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
In line with his Visit, a New Zealand I.T. Company announced last night that it has determined that Burma has only had a 1% market penetration of Mobile phone and Internet users all fold. They are going to market over there very soon and are expected to make a FORTUNE. I don't have the "know how" to do that sort of thing, but thought i'd help someone else out who might, and let them know about this untapped potential growth market and maybe even collect a royalty for my friendly headsup
?? Maybe lol.....yes!! haha

Thumbs and Peace!

www.keyc.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tawewe

Interesting, I wonder if the 1 percent that have these things are within government! lol...

I would think there would be plenty of red tape to go through dealing with the burmese government. I'm sure everyone there will want a hefty cut of your fortune! If they would even let it go ahead in the first place. I will concede though that I know nothing of the government in that area, but if they have a government then I expect it to be no less corrupt and immoral than any other...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I don't know how this article helps me get rich... but I would like to point out that China has an authoritarian government and a lot of very, very poor people so they aren't actually the best model to follow.
edit on 19-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join