It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous #OpIsrael is angry about Israel censoring the internet!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeuZZ

Guess you can't read: I'll translate that one for you: Anon person trolls J. J stomps Anon person into a mudhole. Anon person capitulates.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeuZZ

Originally posted by tangonine
J dropping another Anon clown.

Tangodown

imgur.com...

Egotistically, too.

I don't see the fun in winding up and mocking totally random annonymous people online. What does it achieve? Just leave that to typical black hat hackers.

Winding up a fully corrupt government that is killing people I can understand more, for some reason.

or a fully corrupt terrorist organization like Hamas? Reducing them to ineffectiveness? Yes, I agree and understand that one.

Especially when aforementioned terrorists place their rocket and mortar launchers outside daycare centers and mosques. Blood is on their hands: they know exactly what they're doing.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Desperation, revenge and defense is what they are doing.

What they are accused of doing is another matter completely.

Just look at the body count figures on each side and have some humanity.

Which side do you think has the bigger reason to dislike the other?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Desperation, revenge and defense is what they are doing.

What they are accused of doing is another matter completely.

Just look at the body count figures on each side and have some humanity.

Which side do you think has the bigger reason to dislike the other?

Nice job glossing over the fact that Hamas (proxies of Iran) are using civilians as human shields. Guess that's unimportant to you.

The body count is what it is because the Israelis are better on defense (and, well, offense, too) than Hamas.

Hamas brought a knife to a tank battle and this is what happens.
edit on 20-11-2012 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Here's your oh so innocent, poor victims of injustice, Hamas, in action.

twitchy.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Nice job glossing over the fact that Hamas (proxies of Iran) are using civilians as human shields. Guess that's unimportant to you.

Great. This is so old it's tiring. Both sides say worse about each other, which side you choose to belive is your own prerogative. A few rare pictures of some sick guys doing this and it makes it ok to occupy and attack an entire population?

The body count is what it is because the Israelis are better on defense (and, well, offense, too) than Hamas.

Yes. The Israelis are far richer, with a top class military, surveillance equipment and are great at accidentally killing lots of civilians.

Hamas are left to literally blow themselves up with desperation most of the time.

Hamas brought a knife to a tank battle and this is what happens.

The tank would just run them over. Or shoot them. Knife is a silly analogy to contrast an underfunded democratically elected resistance group.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Here's your oh so innocent, poor victims of injustice, Hamas, in action.

twitchy.com...

I could counter with similar cherry picked Israeli military videos, but whats the point?

Your mind seems made up.

Good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
reply to post by ZeuZZ

amazing.. wow..

makes me think maybe

America should hire Anon to run our voting software instead of

diebold/sequoia etc..

open source voting servers where everyone can witness the votes coming in...

just a thought..

What a great idea!! Then it will never matter who you vote for, Anonymouse will make sure their preferred candidate always wins.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Holy crap, they're all 403'd, forbidden!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

On ATS, there seems to be this weird way of thought that if you question Zionism or Israel's actions, your a Jew hating anti-Semitic.

If you think questioning Israel's actions are anti-Semitic, what do you say to the thousands of Jews that are protesting Zionism and Israel?

Are these Orthodox Jews, Jew haters?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked
What a great idea!! Then it will never matter who you vote for, Anonymouse will make sure their preferred candidate always wins.

There is no leader. Only gradual moral consensus on important issues between an open and free community.

This is what people constantly fail to appreciate, there is no leading group or control structure. It's a form of cyber democracy with teeth.

Still maybe not the best way to run an election, but I'd probably feel safer with them than the current corporations and media we have.
edit on 20-11-2012 by ZeuZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This my favorite video by far. Does not take sides really, just asks for peace from both sides

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Israel cannot censor the whole internet. There are always two sides in the fight plus observers, all who tell their version. If this were true there would be no information about this conflict.

Maybe anon should go get in the actual fight. That would do more then publishing videos.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Why fight and spill human blood when you can cripple a corrupt regimes internet and stability without shedding a single pint of blood yourself whilst trying to stop more blood being shed there?

Is that cowardly, or in fact wise? Few people in their right mind joins the army nowadays unless they like being brainwashed of their human decency, usually for life.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
People have been discussing, arguing and accusing both sides for decades. It is still the same situation.

Good luck fixing the problem by stopping web sites for a day.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Taking down websites is a side effect of the worlds reaction to the violence. The main mission is to restore freedom of speech, internet access and unbiased press to everyone in Israel and Gaza. The second is to not allow censorship of either sides actions by setting up as many live streams online as possible. Israel can no longer ban every journalist in the world from seeing what they do anymore like they did a few years ago, thanks to the internet. The taking down of corporate and government websites is a tertiary goal, if even a main goal at all.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I really do hope it helps the cause. World opinion is what will change the situation, if it changes,

I do think it will not change soon without some outrageous incident to sway world governments.
edit on 11/20/2012 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Behind the anon mask lies an idea.

And unfortunately for Israel, ideas are bullet proof.

It wont stop until they change their ways. The pendulum has long started swinging.

Same goes for Palestinians. Which ever side does the worst humanitarian abominations will feel the wrath of the democratic cyber activists.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Which ever side does the worst humanitarian abominations will feel the wrath of the democratic cyber activists.

I'm not believing that is balances at 50-50. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

There is no leader. Only gradual moral consensus on important issues between an open and free community.

This is what people constantly fail to appreciate, there is no leading group or control structure. It's a form of cyber democracy with teeth.

Still maybe not the best way to run an election, but I'd probably feel safer with them than the current corporations and media we have.
edit on 20-11-2012 by ZeuZZ because: (no reason given)

Where did I say there was a leader? Why are anonymouse not targetting suicide bombers in Gaza? Why not China where net censorship is a damn site stronger? Oh, you just hate Israel so they get the thumbs up because they have a similar political viewpoint to you? That is not a moral consensus, it's someones political opinion matching your own.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join