It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blonde woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
About a year ago I had a dream where I was talking to this blonde haired woman in an apartment. I remember her face clearly from that dream and I recall that she is much taller than me.

A few nights ago I dreamt I was at a party of some sort-looked like an art gallery because there were paintings all over the walls. I was talking to this tall blonde woman (the same woman in my previous dream about a year ago) I've never seen this person at all. She doesn't even resemble anyone I know of.

I'm curious if anyone here has ever dreamt of someone more than once and then met them and what kind of significance (if any) that the person might have in your life. It's common for me to dream of faces I've never met and places I've never been to, but it is uncommon that I'd dream of the same exact person twice without knowing them. There was nothing negative about her in either of the dreams, in fact I was very comfortable around her as though I'd known her for a long time..

OK that's all..thanks

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yes I've had dreams about meeting a person which materialized.
I think you'll be meeting a tall blond woman in the near future!

I drempt of the North Sea and looked down on a ship and heard men speaking in various languages. I was up in the air like I was flying.
About 2 months later I met a man from Norway who worked on a ship which employed men who spoke about 10 different languages!

After living in Colorado, for four years I drempt I was living in the same town. These dreams kept reoccurring, and when I joined the Army, guess where I ended up living? In the same town in Colorado! The recurrent dreams stopped.

For about 2 years I had dreams of my having a young boy infant in my arms, and then at age 28, I had a baby boy.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by aWoman
Yes I've had dreams about meeting a person which materialized.
I think you'll be meeting a tall blond woman in the near future!

It does sound silly, being that there are tons of women on this planet that fit the tall, blonde description. But in my dreams she is SO familiar! Well, if I meet someone who fits my dream description I'll let her know, if I don't then oh well. I'm certainly not on the look out for a tall blonde woman LOL!!

Also, I think that is so neat that you dreamt of your son before you even conceived him. That will be a fascinating story to tell him about when he's older. I could kick myself for not keeping track of some of my dreams that have manifested into waking reality. But a lot of times I find that I don't remember a dream until something in my waking life triggers something I've dreamt about, or someone or some place..isn't that odd.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Considering I've never been married and became pregnant despite using 3 forms of birth control, it was indeed a surprise for me to conceive a baby.

My son had numerous ear infections and had tubes put in ears at age 2. He was receiving speech therapy and by age 3, was talking up a storm.
One day I was sitting in bathroom giving him a bath, and he became very serious and told me he saw his father's mother dying due to her having "funny bones" [bone cancer?] and that the doctor could not help her.

He also had several other premonitions for me that year, which to date have not come true. One day he got out of his crib and came to me while I was sleeping and I awoke to see him standing before me, and in a dead serious tone he told me he saw a woman had been in a car accident, and that she would come to the door and I must help her. That morning there was a heavy fog with zero visability, and on our country 2-lane road, I held my breath in baited anticipation for the premonition to come true. It didn't, but it was a very strange occurance for this young child to come to me and speak of these things.

He also told me he could see auras around people's heads when he was age 6 as we sat in a dimly lit restaurant having pizza, and began to laugh and described people who were like "in costume" behind me.

Since then, he has manifested no extraordinary visions or premonitions.

The dreams of him before I became pregnant were very significant.
One was of my carrying an infant boy in my arms and going house to house, and he was speaking to the people. It was his words which were profound, and to have much importance to others.

Begin a dream diary NOW! It's not too late.

Several years before I moved into the apartment I live in now, I was
driving around in neighborhoods looking for apartments. For some reason
I saw this old building and it caused me to pull over and stare at it. It was hauntingly familiar. Several years later I moved in to this same building, and have been here for 5 years.

I do believe there is a universal knowledge bank we are sometimes allowed to tap into, for whatever reason.

Glimpses of the future via dreams, etc. are not coincidential.

[Edited on 10/31/04 by aWoman]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Magestica,
I am new to this site. What you said was interesting. Everyone is probably right about you meeting the blonde woman in your future.

Just thought I would throw in something though that made this catch my attention. I have had premonitions of future earthly tragic weather events since I have been very young. They have all come true and I have saw both my ex- husbands and my recent boyfriend in a vision before I met them. It is really quite neat. Like they said, a tap into your future.

Anyway, I moved into an apt. last Nov.25, 2004. I am blonde and Nov. 06, 2004, friday, I was in a remote veiwing challenge to see where someone was in the world and what they were looking at. I saw a dark haired man with a really nice blue shirt on looking at paintings on the walls in either a show gallery or a museum of paintings and there were several people all around looking at them. It was a special day for everyone to be there and look at them. I haven't found out yet how close I was, but they are supposed to let us know soon.

So, hmmm....let's see....blonde woman in an apt. last year, dream last week of looking at paintings all over the walls. Strange, but I'm sure no link. It is interesting and I couldn't help but post it.

Good luck to you on figuring out who this is.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
for a couple of years i used to travel around opening little kiosk and running them seasonly , for no more than three months. and i used to have alot of dreams of places i would be at, meeting people. I woulldn't have the dream in mind of course , until it actually happened. I tried to read into it , but i can't find anything really important about. Theres no special message i mean. I wasn't suppose to do anything about the dreams to my knowledge. Now if i could only Foretell this weeks lottery numbers than i would be happy

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yes, you do sometimes meet those you dream about.

I dreamed about this guy a few years before I met him.....and I met him the same way I dreamed. I wish I never had, some days becuase it went badly for me, but it was an accurate dream, to the last image.

top topics

join