It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have searched through a few salient threads but I'm thinking it must be my paranoia playing up again.. Am I the only one wondering WHY this latest rage in the Paalestine-Problem? Could this be the false flag we have been warned of?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by juliebeth

Which part is a "false flag"?

I'm not trying to come off as rude or anything, but I'm failing to see how the current conflict qualifies as a false flag.
It ramps up and down there every few years, it's nothing new or unexpected.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by juliebeth

I don't think this is a False Flag. Hamas IS shooting rockets into Isreal and Isreal IS bombing the crap out of Gaza. Nothing False about that!

If there was a False Flag, it would have happened earlier to start the current conflict. (i.e., CIA operative fires missle at Isreal and Hamas is blamed).

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
My point is that, yes, I AM aware that this conflict is REAL.. but is this the excuse for 'International troops' to be deployed to the area? In readiness for a BIG push... maybe into Syria, maybe Iran? 'Activists' have already been sent into Gaza through Egypt..which 'activists'??? CIA, Al Quiada as in Libiya and Syria?? See where I'm coming from? No? Must be my over-active imagination again so!

top topics

join