It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous...ly sent in to kill.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
We have all heard talk about Anonymous and what they believe in and stand for.

I have been keeping a distant eye on the faction known as anonymous and the tiny games they like to play with mid/to sub par level hacking.

I have a thought. The way that Anonymous is doing things has an erie relevance to the way a government black op would function, little by little a few things are done, it gains attention, seeks loyalty and promises of things that never seem to have a happy ending.

Could Anonymous be a Government black op? An operation set forth to take down the rest of our freedoms and our highly used internet? Could the masterminds whom are behind all of the intelligent plotting of ill will towards man have yet another well oiled machine in the planning?

Here is an excerpt from today's CNN....
Anonymous Declares War on Israel.

"They've knocked down websites, deleted databases and have leaked e-mail addresses and passwords," Casey Chan wrote Friday for the tech site Gizmodo. "It's a whopping takedown."

The more and more you think about it, if anything of this nature were not some government funded operation, then serious and swift measures would have taken place by now. Look at Julian Assange, things were done, if not to him to Bradley. Those measures were done right away. I just cannot see any other reason that Anonymous is allowed to keep doing what they are doing, unless it was for a greater purpose, not a purpose to speed up man's intellect or freedoms of choice, rather one to diminish and seclude us from one another yet again. Unless, Anonymous was in fact ran by Iran? But by children? teenagers? I highly doubt it.

A black operation for a black Friday.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

I have gone over this a few times with this organization. I do not agree with what they do at all. I have been ripped or my stance of disagreeing with them and what they supposedly stand for.

I am told, that it is many different groups comprising one, with many different agenda's.

We are talking about the possibility of world war 3 here, so one would think a group under one name, would have their act together.

Disgusting

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I bet the government made a deal with anonymous.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Say what you will, they are actually doing what they believe in.....more than most others can say

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Its a false flag to legitimize internet surveillance and ultra-restrictive internet use. Like China's censored internet.

CIAnon is a black op comprised of a group of international hackers employed by different US intelligence agencies.

Real hackers are loners and are too paranoid to align in public groups. Ultra hidden groups but not public out in the open groups like CIAnon.
edit on 19-11-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Because of their nature and the way they conduct their operations, it would be absolutely impossible for a government to make a deal with Anonymous that would remain secret. It's not an organization in the typical hierarchical sense, but a collective. Without true leaders, there is no way for any government to contact Anonymous as a group without the information being placed in a public venue that most of the world, including many of Anon's enemies could see.

Anonymous is an incredible example of what can be accomplished through a true collective. Very few, if any of their members even agree with everything that has been done in the name of Anonymous, but they do agree with something or other in it. Even trying to guide their activities through subversion is probably a fools errand and leaves the instigator open to massive reprisal attacks.

I do not believe that it is possible to contract them to do anything, and I know of far too many Anons for it to be any sort of false-flag operation. They have the potential to be quite dangerous, and are largely unpredictable, but that is true of humanity at large as well.

They are not a front, they are simply a reflection of us all, and I for one am amazed at the level of judgement and intensity of will they have displayed. It actually gives me a lot of hope for us as a species.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

It's funny you say that, I was thinking the same thing. I bet it's some kind of secret g==v opp. As richard saryette would say "when it doubt blame the g--v!!!"

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
One cannot make a deal with anonymous because anonymous doesn't exist in a form that can be utilized in that manner.

Most are script kiddies who get informed of what program to download and some basic instructions on how to set it up - these are usually DDoS programs that send out packets.

Now... could the NSA or Cybercommand write such a program and then disseminate it under the guise of an Anon op? Hell yes they could.
edit on 11/21/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

top topics

join