It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC serial killer or hitman?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
People keep suggesting hitman because of the .22 and how it's favored, but fail to realize that if we all made that connection so too could anyone, and use it as misdirection.

Being small, quiet and lethal makes it good for killing regardless of who you work for.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'd say it's just as likely that this guy is a racist who decided to kill Middle Eastern business owners based on terror paranoia, with no connection to any government, as it is he is some type of agent.

People kill for dumb reasons, you know.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
until he's caught, and the official lie is released, its all speculation.

maybe he's running his one man extortion ring and all these people didn't pay up.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
until he's caught, and the official lie is released, its all speculation.
This guy has it figured out.Upon further research I will say a .22cal serial killer has actually occurred before.

Joseph Christopher AKA The .22 Caliber Killer

A pathological racist, Christopher launched a one-man war against blacks in September 1980, claiming victims from upstate New York to southwestern Georgia. In his wake, he left an atmosphere of bigotry and violence that provoked a string of hostile confrontations in communities not known for racial animosity. His legacy of death and hatred lingers to the present day, as several of the crimes connected to his rampage -- or inspired by his example -- are officially unsolved.

Investigators found that all four victims were killed with the same gun, and headlines followed their fruitless search for the elusive ".22-caliber killer." Buffalo blacks complained of nonexistent police protection, and there were sporadic incidents of blacks pelting white motorists on the streets. A cross was burned in Buffalo, and fears were voiced that the murders might be a preview of things to come, paving the way for some paramilitary racist group's campaign of local genocide.
Source A deep seeded pathological racism is apparent as well. So it has to be considered that this could very well be what authorities are (thinking?) it is. With that being said, most hate crimes and serial crimes are usually brutal in nature. The psychopathic state of most who would do such a thing would be to see their victims suffer as much as possible. This is why I have a hard time subscribing to the official commentary on this case.No matter how sensational I would like it to be, I still would like to remain neutral on my assessment. Still need more facts on the victims. Any relations personal or business? Any connections within any government or high level financial interests? Even if any of these were the case we wouldn't know until long after they've buried the story.It is still quite an interesting set of events considering their nationalities and the ongoing hostilities and escalation in the Middle East.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Ok, so there are 4 persons of interest from what I am understanding.

The fat balding guy in the trenchcoat, the tall skinny black guy they have been showing the sketch artist image of that runs by in the video, and the black girl with the doo rag that runs by after he does. Who is the 4th person?

Also, googling the address numbers brings up some food for thought.

1877 86th Street

7718 5th Avenue

834 Flatbush Avenue

www.u-s-history.com...

Compromise of 1877

In the months following the Election of 1876, but prior to the inauguration in March 1877, Republican and Democratic leaders secretly hammered out a compromise to resolve the election impasse and address other outstanding issues.

Under the terms of this agreement, the Democrats agreed to accept the Republican presidential electors (thus assuring that Rutherford B. Hayes would become the next president), provided the Republicans would agree to the following:

To withdraw federal soldiers from their remaining positions in the South
To enact federal legislation that would spur industrialization in the South
To appoint Democrats to patronage positions in the South
To appoint a Democrat to the president’s cabinet.
Once the parties had agreed to these terms, the Electoral Commission performed its duty. The Hayes’ electors were selected and Hayes was named president two days before the inauguration.

codes.lp.findlaw.com...

Search 22 U.S.C. § 7718 : US Code - Section 7718: Authorization of appropriations

(a) Authorization of appropriations
There are authorized to be appropriated to carry out this chapter
such sums as may be necessary for each of the fiscal years 2004 and

834 (Add 1=1834)

www.ssa.gov...

SPECIAL PAYMENT RULES FOR PARTICULAR ITEMS AND SERVICES[186]

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

1834 Poor Law

www.law.cornell.edu...

12 USC § 1834 - Reduced assessment rate for deposits attributable to lifeline accounts

Perhaps the addresses are being used to "send a message" to someone? That message, of course, is open to interpretation, especially if the guy is off his meds.

However, if he isn't, then...

If these people really are working together, there is a bigger picture here. The best way to hide a hit is to involve other people, right? Kill several people and ascribe a totally different motive, or even let the police invent one, then stay silent if you get caught. The hit is hidden, and the person gets nailed for serial murders, instead. That way the real people behind the crime are never truly discovered.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

maybe they were sleepers and the cia or nsa decided to take them out before they could carry out their plans .

or maybe they were just targets of some deranged maniac .

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
www.zillow.com...

7718 5th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11209
Owner: CCSM LLC
year property tax change tax assessment change
2006 $339 -92.5% $33,588 6.0%
2005 $4,512 -- $31,687

WOW the tax on that went DOWN 92.5% in ONE year?!

www.fastaddressinfo.com...
Link with street view

Rahmatolla Vahidipour

www.city-data.com...
834 Flatbush Avenue
Current year's total market value: $409,000
Date of last change of market value: 01/11/2012
Owner: NOOROLLAH ASHERIAN

www.corporationwiki.com...
Updated 6/19/2012 - This profile of Noorollah Asherian was created using data from Dun & Bradstreet

Noorollah Asherian is associated with She She Ltd with the role of Partner. Noorollah Asherian has a relationship with Rahmattolah Vahidipour and is located in Brooklyn, NY.

Noorollah Asherian is almost totally untraceable. No pics, no nothing. Lot of money, though. LOTS. Saw something says he is about 60 yrs old. Would be interesting to see his pic...

Isaac Kadare
1877 86th Street
Owner Isaac Kadare

Current year's total market value: $533,000
Date of last change of market value: 01/10/2012

Isaac's pics are in the news.

Here is the article about the 4 people of interest:

www.cbsnews.com...

Also, they are focusing on the balding white guy, it says. 2 people were found and questioned, still looking for one more, but as a witness. They are calling this guy "John Doe Duffel Bag".

"A law enforcement source told the newspaper under condition of anonymity that police are focusing their attention on the suspect known as "John Doe Duffel Bag."

Surveillance footage reportedly showed the person running away from where Rahmatollah Vahidipour was fatally shot in the head and torso Friday night inside his shop.

I wonder if he resembles his partner, Noorollah Asherian?

edit on 20-11-2012 by Libertygal because: ETA link and 4 person of interest info

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

John Doe Duffel Bag...Pretty much it sounds like they have their minds made up. If that doesn't sound like a serial killer name.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Sounds like a Mossad thing to me.

Wouldn't put it past BiBi's hit squad to do such a thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Maybe he will stop when he gets to the number 8?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Don't know if its related but you may remember the murder in Houston of the young Iranian woman that was discussed on ATS as possibly a hit. She was an activist. The reason I bring it up is because in the last week or so (can't remember exactly) her boyfriend's twin brother was killed in his apartment. Like I said, don't know if its related but seems timely.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Libertygal

John Doe Duffel Bag...Pretty much it sounds like they have their minds made up. If that doesn't sound like a serial killer name.

It does, doesn't it? It lso is a bad thing to focus on one person that *happened* to have walked by, especially if the other two people on the video happened to "suggest" him as being suspicious.

All too convenient, though, I still would like to see the partners' photo. I searched the 'net for hours last night and came up with nothing, including looking for his kids photo album pics. What appears to be his son is in a well known newspaper, though.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out. It struck my curiosity, though I have always had some interest in serial killers and why they do what they do.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
Sounds like a Mossad thing to me.

Wouldn't put it past BiBi's hit squad to do such a thing.

That just makes no sense.

A Christian and a Jew? Really?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Sorry to burst everyones bubble but its not a hitman nor is it mossad. It's a clothing salesman targeting merchants. it could have been the begining of one of the stranger motivations for a serial killer I've come across but we won't know much more until this goes to trial por he enters a plea...
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

"It's reasonable to assume he was going to keep doing this, and, by arresting him, we saved lives," Kelly said at a news conference

Pats on the back all-around.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Oh well case looks solved. Italian, but not Mafia.
edit on 22-11-2012 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
None the less, it's still a little odd.A guy just all of a sudden has a thing for killing Middle Eastern small business owners execution style? Seems somewhat strange to me.Then again, some people just do strange things, so who knows. I'm glad they apprehended the culprit if he is indeed the culprit.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

No professional runs, a professional does nothing to draw attention to themselves, ever - no one knows what any particular pro looks like, that's the whole point, they are wholly forgetable people. Many actual pro's are of course from military backgrounds but by all accounts when you travel the world and meet interesting people there are some truly gifted amateurs who have come through on their own route.

If the person is using a .22 depends much upon where they use it, a .22 is very effective in the head but shoot someone who is heavily obese in the body mass then really, not so effective or reliable.

A .38 snub nose can be a popular choice as they do not jam, easy to clean of any trace evidence as well i.e epithelium tissue or a print - of course if this was a real pro then they'd have 3x's .22's because 99.9999% of the time a true pro drops the gun instantly or very, very soon after.

No idea on this story but my guess on the shooter is - very much not a real independant pro, every time there is a new action within such a small overall operating space in such a small time frame the % of being caught increases exponentially.

I'd say a less than gifted wannabe, a stepped up gang banger maybe. Serial killer? Maybe but pretty doubtful, someone is sending someone a message I think, maybe the message has now got through :shrugs:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
It's an Italian hit-man for a racist mob, clearing the way for new business owners. C'mon how many movies need to be made for us to figure this out.

Maybe but i seriously doubt the mob would attract that much heat for something as little as these properties,to me it sounds like a hitman,you must be pretty handy with a .22 to finish somebody off quickly and thats why most use the extra power in the 9mm..Interesting thread,lets hope if it is a wacko,they catch him soon and if it was a hit,lets hope it done and dusted . s and f

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Interesting that he is a mafia informant from Isola di Capo Rizzuto a comune (municipality) in the province of Crotone, Calabria, Italy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join