It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC serial killer or hitman?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Just heard about this story on the local news. Some funny things are apparent in this story. With the escalation in the ME This story should get the conspiracy theorists thinking. So here we go.

suspected serial killer is being sought in New York after killing three Brooklyn shopkeepers with business addresses that share the number “8,” law enforcement source told The Post. The suspect used the same .22-caliber gun and targeted the victims as they were closing for the night in each of the shootings, including Friday’s murder of a boutique owner in the borough’s Flatbush section, sources said. All three stores had the number 8 in their addresses — a link cops are now investigating.
I always thought the .22 cal was a mafia/hitman favorite. Just something to keep in mind.

“He could be some guy who has really done his homework. He may have read up on how to do this,” a law-enforcement source said. “Professionals sometimes use .22s, which make less noise and, because it has less firepower, it does a lot of internal damage.”
The local news had said that two men were Israeli and one was an Egyptian. So it's a little odd that only Middle Eastern men are being targeted.

The killer appears to be targeting men who are Middle Eastern, one law-enforcement source said.
Don't quote me on the Israeli part, it's just what the local news had said. They didn't say Jewish, they specifically said Israeli. So I'll have to do a little more research to find out whether these men held a dual citizenship. Same goes for the Egyptian.I also think the number 8 is just a coincidence and it has nothing to do with these killings. To me these actions don't really come across as a serial killer. Usually true serial killers are more for the sensational, whether sought or unsought. So what you say ATS? Anything Seem a little odd with this one? FOX NEWS

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The latest victim, 78-year-old Rahmatollah Vahidipour, a Jewish man from Iran, was killed in his women's clothing boutique on Flatbush Avenue Friday.

On July 6, Mohamed Gebeli, 65, an Egyptian immigrant and a Muslim, was found shot in the back of his shop, Valentino Fashion Inc. On Aug. 6, Isaac Kadare, 59, also Egyptian but Jewish, was shot in the head in his store, Amazing 99 Cent Deal.

www.nbcnewyork.com...

Certainly a mixed bag...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
taking them down 1 by 1, i hope someone find this creep killer!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Here is the surveillance video the authorities have zeroed in on.
He surely doesn't look like a two bit thug. Pretty much what I envision a hitman to look like. Maybe, maybe not.EDIT TO ADD: Both videos from the NY POST youtube channel will not let me embed the video to ATS. youtube search ( POLICE VIDEO: persons of interest in Brooklyn shop keeper's murder) To see the vid I tried to post
edit on 19-11-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2012 by Gemwolf because: Fixed embeded video

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Looks like a goverment agent to me, in that video clip at Foxnews. Funny thing is that drawing it doesn´t look at all as a same men in surveillance camera. Drawing had hair and that guy is quite bald in video.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It's an Italian hit-man for a racist mob, clearing the way for new business owners. C'mon how many movies need to be made for us to figure this out.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
Looks like a goverment agent to me, in that video clip at Foxnews. Funny thing is that drawing it doesn´t look at all as a same men in surveillance camera. Drawing had hair and that guy is quite bald in video.
Funny thing is, I was thinking the same thing. The composite drawing compared to the surveillance video part, not the government agent part. Could be an agent, just too difficult to ascertain with such little evidence to go on at this point.I thought the strange part was the suggestion of 8's in the address's as being motivation for these hits, I mean killings. Kind of like they are trying to avoid the idea that this could be something more. Just a random serial killer here folks, nothing to see, just move along.
edit on 19-11-2012 by GD21D because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I know that the OP mentioned the number 8 maybe having a connection in these shootings. I dont really think it is the 8 but the addresses have the same numbers in them. One being 7718 5th avenue and the other 1877 86th street. Maybe these numbers have some connection.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

Here's the video

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Thanks much. Why couldn't I embed the vid?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D
reply to post by Manhater

Thanks much. Why couldn't I embed the vid?

You probably just left off maybe one number or - or something to that effect. It happens and it's an easy fix. No worries.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingCow
I know that the OP mentioned the number 8 maybe having a connection in these shootings. I dont really think it is the 8 but the addresses have the same numbers in them. One being 7718 5th avenue and the other 1877 86th street. Maybe these numbers have some connection.

Interesting thing you brought up about the address numbers... 7718 and 1877 are the same numbers mixed up, and they both add up to the number 23. Maybe this has some significance? It seems to me that this killer isn't targeting a certain ethnicity of immigrant. Maybe he/she targets middle eastern immigrants period, and their ethnicity is not of major importance?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Rahmatollah Vahidipour, a Jewish man from Iran, was killed in his women's clothing boutique

On July 6, Mohamed Gebeli, 65, an Egyptian immigrant and a Muslim, was found shot in the back of his shop, Valentino Fashion Inc.

Isaac Kadare, 59, also Egyptian but Jewish, was shot in the head in his store, Amazing 99 Cent Deal.

So we have two dead that worked in clothing boutiques, possibly tailors, and one working in a dollar store. All three middle eastern, two jews, one muslim, two Egyptians, and an Iranian.

This doesn't sound like a serial killer to me.

Why the fashion boutique connection? And then a dollar store? No established pattern since he snuck the dollar store murder in between the two boutiques.

I feel as if these three men were actually targeted for a reason. The serial killer IMHO is a hitman. Maybe Mossad or CIA.

Or maybe I have been watching Homeland too much hahaha.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84

Rahmatollah Vahidipour, a Jewish man from Iran, was killed in his women's clothing boutique

On July 6, Mohamed Gebeli, 65, an Egyptian immigrant and a Muslim, was found shot in the back of his shop, Valentino Fashion Inc.

Isaac Kadare, 59, also Egyptian but Jewish, was shot in the head in his store, Amazing 99 Cent Deal.

So we have two dead that worked in clothing boutiques, possibly tailors, and one working in a dollar store. All three middle eastern, two jews, one muslim, two Egyptians, and an Iranian.

Why the fashion boutique connection? And then a dollar store? No established pattern since he snuck the dollar store murder in between the two boutiques.

I feel as if these three men were actually targeted for a reason. The serial killer IMHO is a hitman. Maybe Mossad or CIA.

Actually, there is a connection - they were all killed in stores, just not the same kind of stores, so there is still a possible serial killer connection. You need to watch Criminal Minds more often.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

Originally posted by olliemc84

Actually, there is a connection - they were all killed in stores, just not the same kind of stores, so there is still a possible serial killer connection. You need to watch Criminal Minds more often.

I never said that there wasn't a connection.

Actually I came up with my conclusion that the two men that were killed in fashion boutiques might have been doing more than stocking shelves or tailoring dresses.

What is funny is that the main character in Homeland (Brody) visits a man who owns a boutique in Gettysburg. He tailored a suicide vest for him to assassinate the entire presidential cabinet in a safe room. Later on it is discovered that the tailor was also holding explosives for a yet identified terrorist group.

Screw Criminal Minds.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Maybe he forgot the address he was suppose to hit and decided that 1 out of 3 would get the real target and the other two were collateral damage. He does look old, so he might be getting a little senile. And now that his image has been posted, he'll be next.

He's a burnt spy, no will use him again.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I see the numbers as just a coincidence, a minute detail picked up on in order to sway public opinion away from the fact that this could have possibly been a high level hit. I think the Middle Eastern connection is a little more odd. What we need to find out is if these men knew each other, or had an established business connection. Small businesses could be a way to move large amounts of M.E. money in order to fund operations. Could these men have known something? This is just my opinion, and I definitely can't prove any of it as fact, as obviously authorities wouldn't release much in terms of hard evidence either way.I will say this though. If by some chance there is a direct attack on U.S. military personnel or citizens in the next couple of months I'll definitely be thinking of these three Middle Eastern business owners who were killed with a .22 cal handgun.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D

I see the numbers as just a coincidence, a minute detail picked up on in order to sway public opinion away from the fact that this could have possibly been a high level hit. I think the Middle Eastern connection is a little more odd. What we need to find out is if these men knew each other, or had an established business connection. Small businesses could be a way to move large amounts of M.E. money in order to fund operations. Could these men have known something? This is just my opinion, and I definitely can't prove any of it as fact, as obviously authorities wouldn't release much in terms of hard evidence either way.I will say this though. If by some chance there is a direct attack on U.S. military personnel or citizens in the next couple of months I'll definitely be thinking of these three Middle Eastern business owners who were killed with a .22 cal handgun.

I see what you are saying and you could very well be right. The number connection between the two addresses of two of the victims stands out to me though, it seems too odd to be coincidence. The .22 being used in the killings screams gang hit or possible hitman to me as well; the .22 being the favored weapon for execution style hits, due to the high mortality rate that comes from being shot with them at very close range.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Maybe I'm wrong here but it looks like everyone so far is assuming due to preconceived notions of what a hitman may look like. the reason I say this isyou are all discussing only one person seen in the video while the comment underneasth the video on nthe youtube page clearly states;
"Police released video of four people seen near the site of a Brooklyn shopkeeper's murder. The four people are not considered suspects at this time - but police are hoping that they have insight into Nov. 16 shooting"
4 people, not just the one who fits the stereotype!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
He may be one of the jewish assassins that Sharon promised to set loose on the United States. Mossad. Would you like me to type out the article from The Chicago Tribune? Sharon must have felt like everything was going the jewish way to have flapped his lips thusly. Made no bones about going about killing 'terris', read, anyone who knows them for what they are.
edit on 20-11-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join