It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New girl in town

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Text live now !
Hi there. I am known as China Wu. I am so excited to participate. A very intelligent friend of mine named Lawrence referred me to this site. I cant wait to read and respond in this intelligent forum.

edit on 19-11-2012 by mva2012 because: wrong spelling of a word

edit on 19-11-2012 by mva2012 because: forgot something

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
welcome to you, China Wu

have a good one.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mva2012

Welcome, enjoy your time.

You have come at a very interesting time with the recent developments in the Middle east. Just be mindful that the discussions can get heated.

Traverse the waters carefully and you will see lots of interesting information and equally interesting people.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mva2012

welcome to ATS.
Have fun,see you around the site.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

thank you so much. Not sure what i am getting into but excited nevertheless.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Welcome aboard China, see you on the forums............

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

thats good advice and i appreciate it ! see ya around !!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
welcome to ats ... enjoy your visit .... and please dont feed or pet the animals ....

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I am also a newbie to ATS. I've been following and reading the forums for the last couple of years, and today I was compelled to finally create an account. I can't wait to share, and express my thoughts, and ideas with everyone here. I'm ready for my journey inside the minds of the ATS masses to begin.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOtherOnes420

welcome to ATS too!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Certainly will not feed them except maybe with a good thought ! Thanks for the welcome. Asia is a very big place !!!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mva2012

Welcome China,
I hope you enjoy your stay with us. You will find many interesting ideas and people here on ATS.
If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.
Again welcome and enjoy,
Quad

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

Thank you Quad, I appreciate it. Right now i am working on the technical aspects.
I am a little challenged with the new site. I will get beyond this. thanks again.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
There's a girl and I got here before Beezzer!!!

Welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mva2012

China Wu, nín hǎo !
Hello!
Very Happy to Meet You.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hi there and Welcome to ATS !!

Since I see that you might be in need of a nice avatar, I would recommend clicking on my signature which brings you to a thread where very creative and awesome members will help you out...

Have Fun & Enjoy !!!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
WELCOME! China Wu. Which Wu? To not have, without,non being, or five, thing,being or I or my????

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The cookie bunny hasn't been himself since the recent election. So I'll come around making the typical demands for bunny cookies! Maybe that will bring him out of his funk.

Is there a cookie flavor that makes Republicans extra happy? If so, bake those! I want the rabbit to get back to his old self!

Oh, and welcome to ATS. You'll learn to know me soon enough. I'm the reason that the med cart here has armed guards.

~Heff

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join