The worst UFO photo I've ever seen...

page: 4
8
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Its part of the deception.. They, the aliens WANT us to believe its a fake... Its camouflage... Misdirection..

Its Diabolical... Clever little suckers...




posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust
 


That is terrible lol.
Someone actually try to pass that off as real?
edit on 23/11/12 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable
Again, I don't think the original was meant to be a true photo, but a depiction of the incident. I could be mistaken but I don't see anywhere in the OP link claiming to be a real photo of the incident.


The OP isn't the person who is claiming the image is a UFO. This is from MUFON on November 18, 2012 from Crystal Lake, Minnesota. The person who filed the MUFON report IS claiming this is a real image from his sighting. Here is an excerpt the long version of that MUFON report to which the image was attached:

I was out having a cigarette in the morning and heard a buzzing sound. I walked around my house trying to find the source of the sound and noticed something strange through the trees towards the lake I live next to. I went inside my house, grabbed my camera and went down to the shore to find this amber-ish (copper??) object hovering below tree-top level but over the lake, about a hundred or so feet in front of me. It was reflecting light but wasnt blinding, it was like a dull reflection I guess. It looked to be about the size of a small car but Im not very good at judging sizes. Its the closest I can get to a size comparison though. The buzzing sound had definitely been coming from this object as the sound was louder down by the shore. It started angling upwards so I took a photo and Im glad I did. As soon as I took the photo, the object angled just a little more and then shot off into the sky. I was not able to get anymore photos as it had gone out of sight but I did get this one. Ive heard of these things before obviously, who hasnt, but have never really believed any of it. Now Im not so sure about my previous skepticism.
color emphasis mine

However, as others have pointed out, the obvious error with the backwards reflection makes this image (and, therefore, the entire sighting/report) a fake.



edit on 11/23/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: formatting



posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People
 


Regarding that guy's report to MUFON, I hope somebody finds and posts the source of the original picture.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
THIS IS AMAZING. amazingly shocking. so poor it made me laugh out loud in my library. the image maker is having a laugh of course. I have a few photos taken of a diamond shaped ufo, i know they are real yet the quality is very poor as it was taken with a Nokia E5 phone, my friends refuse to believe it was a ufo and make jokes, i leave them to it. A drawing would have been more real than this Photoshop job.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People
 


Regarding that guy's report to MUFON, I hope somebody finds and posts the source of the original picture.


Maybe the guy who made the report (and photoshopped in the craft) was the one who took the picture of the lake.
It was a very nice picture of a lake, wasn't it?



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable
 


Yeah, i considered that too. However it would be appropriate to mention if a photo is just for illustrating purposes and not "the real thing". OP wrote nothing one way or the other.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People
 


I doubt the person who added the UFO took the picture on-site with a camera. The colors make it look like a painting. I would think that to do that with a camera takes much more skill than indicated by addition of the UFO without getting the reflection right, unless the camera or Photoshop has some mode that creates that kind of effect.



posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lithops
reply to post by UnBreakable
 


Yeah, i considered that too. However it would be appropriate to mention if a photo is just for illustrating purposes and not "the real thing". OP wrote nothing one way or the other.



No.

You are correct in saying that the OP didn't claim the image was real...
HOWEVER, the OP was only pointing us to a MUFON report, and that image WAS part of the report.

The person filing the MUFON report on November 18, 2012 obviously IS IN FACT trying to claim that the image is a real picture that he took of his sighting, based on this excerpt (below) from the MUFON report that he filed -- a report that had the photo attached to it. Although, we can obviously see the MUFON report is a hoax due to the improper reflection in the image:


...It looked to be about the size of a small car but Im not very good at judging sizes. Its the closest I can get to a size comparison though. The buzzing sound had definitely been coming from this object as the sound was louder down by the shore. It started angling upwards so I took a photo and Im glad I did. As soon as I took the photo, the object angled just a little more and then shot off into the sky. I was not able to get anymore photos as it had gone out of sight but I did get this one. Ive heard of these things before obviously, who hasnt, but have never really believed any of it. Now Im not so sure about my previous skepticism.
color emphasis mine

To read the report for yourself, got to the MUFON report search page at:
www.mufon.com...
and enter in the date range from "November 18, 2012" to "November 18, 2012", and look for the report from Lake Crystal, Minnesota. The report and image can be found there.


I already pointed this out in this post, which can be found above, and it is quite clear that the person filing the MUFON report is claiming this is a real picture of his sighting (but we know he obviously faked it, due to the improper reflection):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11/25/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
These are some of my favourites from Robbert Van Den Broeke:



Here the "UFO" appears to be a little higher over the car, and smaller. It appears to be made up of light-balls, perhaps revolving inside a light-ring?




"UFO #3," Robbert turns toward Roy & "UFO" now seems to be directly over Roy's head.




UFOs" #53, #54. Is this a shadow of "UFO" in lower left corner of photo?





posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by UnBreakable
Again, I don't think the original was meant to be a true photo, but a depiction of the incident. I could be mistaken but I don't see anywhere in the OP link claiming to be a real photo of the incident.


The OP isn't the person who is claiming the image is a UFO. This is from MUFON on November 18, 2012 from Crystal Lake, Minnesota. The person who filed the MUFON report IS claiming this is a real image from his sighting. Here is an excerpt the long version of that MUFON report to which the image was attached:

I was out having a cigarette in the morning and heard a buzzing sound. I walked around my house trying to find the source of the sound and noticed something strange through the trees towards the lake I live next to. I went inside my house, grabbed my camera and went down to the shore to find this amber-ish (copper??) object hovering below tree-top level but over the lake, about a hundred or so feet in front of me. It was reflecting light but wasnt blinding, it was like a dull reflection I guess. It looked to be about the size of a small car but Im not very good at judging sizes. Its the closest I can get to a size comparison though. The buzzing sound had definitely been coming from this object as the sound was louder down by the shore. It started angling upwards so I took a photo and Im glad I did. As soon as I took the photo, the object angled just a little more and then shot off into the sky. I was not able to get anymore photos as it had gone out of sight but I did get this one. Ive heard of these things before obviously, who hasnt, but have never really believed any of it. Now Im not so sure about my previous skepticism.
color emphasis mine

However, as others have pointed out, the obvious error with the backwards reflection makes this image (and, therefore, the entire sighting/report) a fake.



edit on 11/23/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: formatting


Thank you for pointing that out. I stand corrected then. That is the worst, most fake photograph, of a UFO that I've ever seen.



posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People
 


I read the report, but somehow that claim went by me. Maybe reading it in the middle of the night with a few beers under my belt had something to do with it. Well, in the hoax bin this goes, as far as i'm concerned.



posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus
 


Isn't this guy somehow related in the past to crop circle "research"? As in BLT Research and Nancy Talbott. Talk about peeing in your own nest. Seen some of his "UFO" photos linked around the BLT site, but looks like they've been taken down.



posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lithops
 


That's correct.

Nancy Talbot took the last one herself.



posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus
 


Yeah, those pics presented in with crop circles and their research set me off way back when i saw them first. I mean, really?





new topics
top topics
 
8
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join