It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you doubt your fellow ATSers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I doubt everyone on here. But not everyone.

Except the mods, because they are just awesome.

Except some mods.

vvv

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Thanks for the post. You are the little angel sitting on my shoulder saying "maybe they really are a time traveler" when the other guy is saying

FLAME HIM!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anundeniabletruth
I doubt most people on the internet. If I am to believe the majority of posters in the political discussions then many ATS members are fairly wealthy in a time when a lot of average Americans aren't doing so well. So most people here are either better than everyone else like they keep saying, or they're mostly full of spoiled bologna.

Many people here, just as the other parts of the internet, have "been there and done that" in everything you can imagine. I know for a fact that is bull.

To be perfectly honest with you, I kind of feel like more than half of us are living on disability checks and hardly leave the house because we believe those stinkin liberals are out to get us.

I like this post. I imagine a lot of ATSers sitting in their trailers, eating bologna and Doritos sandwiches, and posting stories that all start with "PROOF! _________"

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
The area I doubt more than any, are the ones that proclaim themselves to be of the highest enlightenment. There are a lot who are quick to parrot all of the spiritual maxims out there, and I doubt very many on here are of any sort of truly advanced mentality.

If I had to pick one group where I don't believe a bit of it, it would be the "love and light" crowd. I don't know where that started, but I guess it ends in some higher density/destiny/frequency that I don't know about.

Thanks for the post!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join