It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Thomas and "Time Shift: The Paradigm"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I did a search beforehand and found nothing about Robbie Thomas on ATS but it could just be the search function acting up...

I've been looking for books on Time travel/shifts (as another thread of mine shows) and came across a fictional book titled "Time Shift: The Paradigm" by Robbie Thomas so being the kind of person I am I've been reading the reviews/info about the author before downloading the kindle edition from Amazon.

Anyway I came across this, about RT.

Time Shift the Paradigm with parallel worlds and earthquakes by Robbie Thomas started as a thought in the head of Robbie Thomas that turned into actual events. This is a work of fiction but the idea for Time Shift the Paradigm was created before there was an earthquake in Japan. In fact, Thomas wondered if he should even publish the book after the start of the book turned into reality.

Thomas has proof that the idea for the book came before the earthquake. This proof includes a conversation with a producer days before and postings on his FaceBook page.Because of this and in respect for the families involved in the real event, Thomas changed the location of the disaster in his story. He has had premonitions before and even helps individuals and law enforcement with cold cases. Thomas has a TV series, Psychic Profiler, coming to TV soon. It features cold cases and how he helps the families. He is the author of several other books and is working on his next book. Thomas is known and respected by many individuals within the Dallas paranormal community.

SOURCE: www.examiner.com...

Now, I'm not sure about the credibility of The Examiner... But has anyone else heard about this guy? And what are your thoughts/feelings on the author and his book if you've read it in general?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Sounds like a guy with either a lucky guess or made up story, who has a book to sell and is using the Japan earthquake as a hook.

I hate websites that run noisy advertisements that start automatically and you have to track down to shut up (ie: the Examiner.)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Actually upon doing research it seems Robbie Thomas is some kind of psychic medium who helps out on a lot of police cold cases as well as being an author.

He also has the proof that his idea came a while before the Japanese Earthquake/Tsunami. Turns out he's also a Paranormal investigator.

Anyone else know of him?

join