It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does everybody think of me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hello everybody. I was just wondering one day, what do people think of me on the internet. So what does everybody think of me? Be honest, don't be afraid of hurting my feelings. But if you do plan on giving critisism all I ask is suggestions on how I can be a better member.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
They must think your a pretty nice guy.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Lowlife scum that shoulda never been born.

You should only be allowed to eat gum under bleachers and school desks, and no girl would ever want to procreate with you. You, and only you, will bring the end of hte world with your hateful nature, and bad ideas.

Other than that you okay!!

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Lowlife scum that shoulda never been born.

You should only be allowed to eat gum under bleachers and school desks, and no girl would ever want to procreate with you. You, and only you, will bring the end of hte world with your hateful nature, and bad ideas.

Other than that you okay!!

lmao!!

Ya know...that's a bold question to ask in a forum...most people I would have assumed would shred this to pieces b/c your showing that you actually care....

Showing any kind of emotion except hate and laughter in a forum is usually a no-no b/c I guess all the computer nerds in the world out there are either Vulcans, with no emotions...or are so caught up in the computer life that they don't experience real-life emotions anymore beyond their smilies and emoticons...

I think it's all rubbish...I say be yourself on a forum...unless you just really wanna # with some people

But to be honest cyberdude...I've only come across your posts here and there - I don't think we've ever really gotten involved into any deep conversation - so I'd have to go with the old "everyone has an A from the beginning" approach

[Edited on 10/23/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Dang, I was kind of asking myself the same question.

I wonder how I seem to other people on the site.

Cyberdude, I haven't seen too much of you. I seem to have gotten trapped in the more heated areas lately though.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well I'm glad that nobody except DLM hates my guts for everything there worth j/k. It felt kind of weird asking this question. Mostly because I was half afraid that everybody would hate me, or everybody would hate me but make up lies so that I don't get depressed and commit suicide. Still I'd like to see more responses everybody!

new topics

top topics

join