It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Documents that take UFO seriously

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
The governments job is to hold and maintain power.

An extraterrestrial visit could threaten that, it would be silly of them not to take the possibility seriously and not to have plans ready for such an occurrence.

They take it very seriously. In fact one could even call them true believers. What they take even more seriously is the fact that the rest of mankind may know about it as well.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990
reply to post by Imtor

They are exactly what I'm looking for thank you

I'm downloading them now and I plan on doing a bit of research on the topic, I will compile as much as I can on all government released data from as many countries as I can.

I don't think I'll be as good as some of the guys here on ats when coming to this topic but I'll try and do my bit

Here's some more links I found from the MOD that still have a few downloadable PDFs which are related to Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) in the UK Air Defence Region During a policy review in 1996 into the handling of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sighting reports received by the Ministry of Defence, a study was undertaken to determine the potential value, if any, of such reports to Defence Intelligence. Consistent with Ministry of Defence policy, the available data was studied principally to ascertain whether there is any evidence of a threat to the UK, and secondly, should the opportunity arise, to identify any potential military technologies of interest. The Ministry of Defence has released this report in response to a Freedom of Information request and we are pleased to now make it available to a wider audience via the MOD Freedom of Information Publication Scheme. Where indicated information is withheld in accordance with Section 26 (Defence), Section 27 (International Relations) and Section 40 (Personal Information) of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

tinyurl.com/kqll2

Happy hunting

new topics

<< 1   >>

join