It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Documents that take UFO seriously

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Hope this is not posted already made a search and did not find it. If it is so soory and please remove. This is why I love the UFO subject. Cases like this makes it hard for people to dispute. Not sure if this source is the best but the documents it points too are in my opinion great sources.

Enjoy......I know one day we will all look back at this time period and say......wow if we only took all these sighting seriously !!!! Enjoy

Link: www.collective-evolution.com... 2-government-documents-that-take-ufos-seriously/

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianBlueTrue

Have you seen our ufo files from gov. canada website ufo files canada government

Lots of nice little eye brow raisers in there
edit on 19/11/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Good find, I love information like this, and I believe I speak for a lot of people when I say, This is why we are here. To get good information that isnt normally released to the public. And especially Gov't Docs.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The governments job is to hold and maintain power.

An extraterrestrial visit could threaten that, it would be silly of them not to take the possibility seriously and not to have plans ready for such an occurrence.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The US gov is the most knowledgeable government in the world on this topic I like to believe, I also believe that is why they are so tight lipped compared to other countries that document this phenomenon and work with civilians on the research of UFO's. They don't share with other governments either always made me think what do they know that's so important and possibly too powerful to share

Thanks for the link

edit on 19-11-2012 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Excellent link thanks

this will keep me busy for a while lol
Canada has had a lot of phenomena over the years the Bell island incident being one of my favourites

The Bell Island boom
not UFO related but fascinating non the less
edit on 19-11-2012 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
CIA declassified documents in 2010, these documents are though witnesses' accounts of UFO sightings which doesn't make them very credible. In July 2012 the UK declassified their files which again were pieces of newspaper articles, witnesses' accounts and nothing special or closeup from all.

Here are CIA declassified documents

www.foia.cia.gov...

Here is the UK national archive:

ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

edit on 19-11-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Governments will always be interested in anything inside their air space that cant be identified. Its a simple matter of national security. They are always looking out for foreign powers trying to spy on them or test their latest radar dodging tech.

Also the military are always on the lookout for natural phenomena that could be mistaken for foreign craft or could affect the way their machine work.

So yes the military and governments are interested in anything in the sky unidentified but are they looking for or think that they are visiting aliens?..probably not.

edit on 19-11-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Do you know anywhere you can find the UK one's online I always get 404'd and I have never been able to download them, I searched before but had no luck

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
All this UFO activity and no real accounts that they exist. Yes there is countless of witnesses testimonials and government documents and what not! If they government knows they do or don't exist then why declassified papers but not say anything. Either made it up which I know they did or its all show and pony.

Look, we can't even really even see what we're seeing. Since over 50 years ago, these little saucers look like some piece of whatever-you-wanna-call-it metal and here we are in present and their technology has advanced with ours (just saying).

Government projects (which they are) or demonic phenomenon, which is highly probable. Why have our chains pull when we know most of this is the work of man.

One day, someone needs to make some choices and come outright and tell us because, these films, websites abd documents doesn't cut it for me.

Now I've seen some interesting "stars" In the sky back in November 2010 moving from east to west at some unnatural speeds and yes it made a tear of fear rolled down my face. That was the only UFO I have ever seen.

But ya know its whatever. But a door needs to be only and we need to know what's real or not.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

I didn't know the links themselves lead to 404. They were all open in July.

ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

I have actually seen only the 2012 ones which had nothing so special. The ones from the 70s 80s may hold more. These require paying or free view at the building.

www.theblackvault.com...

are free that I found
edit on 19-11-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
The governments job is to hold and maintain power.

An extraterrestrial visit could threaten that, it would be silly of them not to take the possibility seriously and not to have plans ready for such an occurrence.

Plans? What plans? Ahh, my dear friend - and that's the rub -is it not?

If someone could kindly point me in the direction of such plans, I would be very grateful. I've been searching for "the plans" for quite a few years now. You, Sir, are perfectly correct - such plans MUST be in place! How ignorant and stupid would our multi-trillion dollar annual DOD investment be if there were NO such plans, eh?

Well - then, where are these plans? What do these plans look like? Who controls "the plan"? Who implements the plan if it comes to actually needing the plan? Who wrote the plan?

Of course, if you ask ANY branch of government (NASA, Air Force, State Dept., CIA, FBI, etc.), you get the usual lip service on the order of:

"Plan? We have no plan! UFO's don't exist. We've already determined that ALL sightings are Venus-swampgas-flare-chinese lantern-birds! Haven't you been paying attention? Project Blue Book, and all the other "studies" have 'proven' that UFO's are not real! We don't waste time or money on them!"

TPTB have been dishing out this crap for decades. Do we believe them? Of course not, SO - WHERE IS THIS PLAN??? WHAT DOES THE PLAN SAY?

Yes - "The Plan" exists all right. probably several versions from most developed nations and their respective supranational organizations as well (UN, NATO, etc.).

SHOW ME THE PLAN!
edit on 11/19/2012 by Outrageo because:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990
reply to post by Imtor

Do you know anywhere you can find the UK one's online I always get 404'd and I have never been able to download them, I searched before but had no luck

All of the UK archives were available free for a period of 28 days from release although now you have to pay for them as said previously. Most of them are of very little interest and are of photocopies of correspondence between the public and the MoD. Although there are a few interesting ones out there.

There are lists available of reported sightings at: www.mod.uk...

But this is very limited

For a brief synopsis of the more interesting cases go to drdavidclarke.co.uk...

Although Clarke is very much a skeptic he does highlight the more interesting files in the archives so you can avoid the dross and may be able to find them out there for free.

So anyway. I've read Dolan's article before and it is one of his better ones as without revealing any true secrets they all point to the fact that the UFO subject has been taken seriously down the decades. It only scratches the surface but is a good starting point for the inquisitive. So S & F for highlighting this.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Disclosure has already happened. They exist and they're not from here, though we probably have our own galactic space fleet by now. Though the cost would necessitate they use the affordable models, like bionome project for the mercedes benz grown from a seed. Talk about GMO, and also, the crafts that are grown thusly, continue to grow in space, hence perhaps some of the things seen by the sun may be ours even.

However, the disclosures by top personall, credentialled militia, already, was by people with far more security clearance than the leaders of US or Canada.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Star and flag. Great find.

Documents like this add to the mountin of evidence indicating UFOs are real, and unexplainable by earthly technology.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I'm not sure why the 404'd me but they always do only was ever able to get 3-4 files off them, I'll get a mate of mine to print me copies off

Thanks for the new links I'll check them out when I have time, also I read the 90's and late 80's of the UK files some really interesting one's there so they are worth checking out
edit on 20-11-2012 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

The blackvault link has I think all of these documents on the national archives. I wonder if there was something new about the Rendlesham forest incident among the files.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

I see thank you for the info, when I read a few before 80s to 90's their was a load of simple sighting reports (like most) but 1 or 2 good reports could be found so thanks for the links, so much better when the wheat is already seperated from the chaffe

I remember watching D Clarke on a show before about UFO's and I like a bit of scepticism good for when the average Joe watches or reads about UFOs, not everyone involved is what would be labelled loons and weirdos it's just the way it tends to get painted unfortunite but true

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

They are exactly what I'm looking for thank you

I'm downloading them now and I plan on doing a bit of research on the topic, I will compile as much as I can on all government released data from as many countries as I can.

I don't think I'll be as good as some of the guys here on ats when coming to this topic but I'll try and do my bit

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Whether or not it is accepted, it is a fact that the U.S. and a few other governments are very aware of UFO incidents from around the globe. During the Belgian triangle wave in the 90's, there was a talk show in which experts were invited on to discuss what was going on. There was a leaked memo regarding this talk show and in specific what experts said what, the addresses that this memo went to were very interesting. Included was the White House directly as well as all the other main defence organisations

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join