It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for Martyrdom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Peace to all of you who decide to read this message of the Spirit.

It is my greatest goal to be a Martyr through my Faith, and it should be yours, because after death God shall say to you from His Kingdom, " Come in My beloved, and enjoy My happiness!"

In this thread I speak for the Saints and those who would like to become saints. I am looking for no argument, for no oppositional discussion, or scientific dissemination from anyone. For I speak only what I know is true, and the truth does not vacillate, but it is clear and concise.

There has been much hatred towards the Faith lately, both in the news and on this website, many have hatred towards God and God's people. There is no argument anymore, there are those who deny and those who believe under difficult circumstances, standing heroically in their faith in God.

There is no more time for indocile sheep. They shall be left out from the Lord's banquet if they do not turn, do not let them turn you away, rather convert them with active, holy silence.

I have been very anxious to share this message of the Spirit with you.

As we grow greater in Wisdom we must no longer fear being wrong. God is faithful, have faith in God and He will have faith in you. Do not despair in sin, but become purified and live your life for God, as that is being born again, that is waking up, that is to live life in the Spirit.

The world is against us. We are not of this world, but we are in it, and we must die in it. But we do not have to die in sin.

Strive against the world. It will revile you, it will persecute you, it will try to deceive you. Be steadfast in the Love of God, living life against the grain of the world.

Have faith in Jesus Christ, because only by faith will we be saved. Our faith must stand strong until the end, and we must prepare to defy the hatred of the world to live with God; to be in Heaven. We must die to the worldly life to live in the Spirit, with the goals of the Spirt, and with the Hope of the Spirit.

Living righteously will prepare us for death, we will not fear death, as we have peace in us as we have God in us.

Martyrdom is the greatest glory that a man can have. To be killed for faith, is to be so holy that we are no longer of the world, but the world wants our exile.

Live courageously in faith, doing all for your faith in God. He who forgets himself for the will of God is remembered by God. Therefore, do what is good, do as Jesus did, giving Himself to the point of being hung up on the scaffold.

We to should seek such glory. And although it is much too high above us, have faith in God because He will have faith in you.

Spread peace to all, because peace is of God. Live you faith and become an example as the Saints are to us.

"Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. He who does good is of God, but he who does evil has not seen God." 3 John 11

Therefore, struggle to live on earth for the Kindom of Heaven!
Struggle to do God's work to the death!

Because he who lives for God, lives in God, and God lives in him.

"It is not whether or not God is on our side. But it is whether or not we are on God's side!" -Abraham Lincoln

Test all spirits as Saint John says. If they do not advise as Christ would advise, then they are not of the Faith, they are not of God, but rather they are the synagogue of Satan. They are among the false prophets, sorcerers, heretics, and the sexually immoral, who will be left in the dark, outside of God's Kingdom.

Don't expect much, you won't expect enough.

Hold fast to the Faith, and live faithfully for the death, and we shall meet and rejoice in Heaven.

Peace to all of God's children, and those who want to be.
edit on 19-11-2012 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
On a website that has a notion to deny ignorance this is an extremely ignorant post and I believe you know this. To die for you faith is a holy thing to do...true. But are you kidding yourself that the belief of killing someone for your only selfish benefit is righteous? Get out of here. People like you are the reason the world is in shambles regardless of the power of your message. You are why kings rule the world and people have no true freedoms. To even consider religious acts of martyrdom as a right is beyond me. WE ARE YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS. We are taught unjust. We are not mere pawns in religious conflict. Jesus would despise your words. Hate and trying to right the world in his name is so far beyond his message you are defying your religion. And TRUTH only exists in math problems and provable actions. Your spiritual opinion is not just and can never be. Crazy extremist loons are the reason for hate. My religious stand points and moral values are based off of right and wrong. You should reevaluate your life and if not I will happily grant you your "honor" with my righteous blade.

With love,
A man who never trusts a man who claims truth. Only one searching for it.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Praise God at all times for He is worthy of praise.

I agree wholeheartedly with you and i might add that those that do this will be the elect of God.
Perfect love cast out all fear and we are told in the scriptures to love our neighbor as our self.

I am on board with all those that do this, and may God lead us in all that we say and do.

The battle begins first in the hearts and minds of all people.
Many look to others for the answers to life's problems criticizing others and God when the answer is within us.
if only they would look inwardly.

Again Praise God at all times for He is worthy of praise

Br Ben

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
so you want to be a victim to promote a message of "poor me, the faithful". Like a spiritual Rodney King.

I swear I would not be so turned off from religion if you guys weren't so damn nuts.

The world is against us. We are not of this world, but we are in it, and we must die in it.

you would think "God" would want you to get with reality since you are here anyways, instead of dedicating your energies to things you admittedly have no realm of influence over. You look to life only for its death, since real life sucks compared to the magical kingdom of Narnia....yeah. Right. Really appealing, if I was like , a child.

You my friend are against the world living as it pleases, in sin or not. Your quest to "save" us is insulting to say the least. You saved the colonies did you, all those savages, saved? You saved the poor people you taxed and stole property and wealth from with a massive guilt trip, did you?

Don't even. If you like it fine, but leave the rest of us alone. Go start a war somewhere because "you see evil people."

edit on 19-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BrBen

Peace and thanks to you,

Remember that persecution and suffering, along with revilings and human contempt, is the lot of the better ones.

But it is too bad that so many do not want holiness and good works for themselves, but instead spew poison out of their mouths as if it came from God. They are the deceivers who's messages aim only at maiming others.

Thanks again, have peace and patience in the Name of God

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatKidAdventure

5 They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

1 John 4:5-6

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

5 They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

1John4:5-6

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Some questions for ThatKidAdventure
1.You say, are you kidding yourself that the belief of killing someone for your only selfish benefit is righteous?

Where does he say that?
He is talking about being a martyr as Christ and all the Apostles were. Do you not know that the Apostle Paul was beheaded in Rome because the powers that be could not stop him in any other way. Do you not know that the worth of a person can be judged by what it takes to stop him. Judas Iscariots price was thirfty pieces of silver. I think I better stop here.
Here is some relevant scriptures

2. You say, Jesus would despise your words. How could Jesus do this when Jesus and all the Apostles died to self and suffered death at the hands of evil men. Peter loped off a man ear that came to arrest Jesus and Jesus said to Peter put up your sword , those that live by the sword shall die by the sword.
Here are some scriptures referencing a martyrs death.
Matt 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Rev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
John 16:1These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
Excuse me but he is speaking about being faithful unto death even a death similar to the two prophets in Rev chapter 11. How could it be any other when it says in
Matt 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

3.You say, you are why kings rule the world and people have no true freedoms. / How could this be?
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Our freedoms are being taken away because most of us have refused to live a life guided by the Holy Scriptures and when we do this God turns us over to a reprobate mind and allows us our free will to destroy all that we could be in Christ Jesus.

4 Hate and trying to right the world in his name is so far beyond his message you are defying your religion.
The author is talking about cleaning up his own walk with God, no where does he say anything about others. You are twisting his words in order to diminish the message.
You say, Hate and trying to right the world in his name is so far beyond his message you are defying your religion. Give me a break will you where does the post say to hate others.

6. You say, TRUTH only exists in math problems. Really I didn’t know that.
Ps 12:6 The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
7 Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
8 The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.

BrBen

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

so go join God and leave us alone already. We are happy without your "spirituality". Some of us already have our own spirituality that doesn't need the constant nagging of lunatics trying to get us on a guilt trip so we join their cult.

All you people do is quote retarded bible quotes and never think for yourselves.

I think the bible is poorly written and filled with lies.

edit on 19-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BrBen

Thank you very much,
This thread was in need of those scriptures and you have made it more complete.

new topics

top topics

join