It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels Above All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I saw here on ATS many questions about what angels can be..

Angels are here on Earth as angels are above.

Well the angels from below....

It is not that easy to know what angels from above are.

The Angels from Earth go above as Angels from Above.

The other angels from Earth are not angels in the first place

They go through a process of transformation and learning that takes something like time .. but not time itself.

The process of transformation and learning is like such as butterflies are born or very close to it.

The spirit designed to become an angel first he is as a larva.

www.ag.auburn.edu...

A larva (plural larvae play /ˈlɑrviː/) is a distinct juvenile form many animals undergo before metamorphosis into adults.

en.wikipedia.org...

Then from larva he became a silk worm cocoon wrapped in a silk to learn.

www.rebeccaruppresources.com...

Then it begins the process of learning.

After this process is completed he finally can became a butterfly...ready to fly,I mean an Angel with wings of Angel and he can begin his missions that he will be assigned to.

www.layoutsparks.com...

imgfave.com...

That is what an Angel is.

edit on 19-11-2012 by piequal3because14 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
What makes you think that people become angels?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

I often here my grandmother is my guardian angel....or one of them at least. She was a person walking this earth at one time. Who says they can't?
Nice post :-)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
What makes you think that people become angels?

Their actions here on Earth make them angels.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

We ask ourselves many times where are they and why we cannot see them.

They are real...and I know few of them.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Its a wonderful thread. Don't know if angels come from earth, because some beings never fell and are wonderful. But the goal is endless progression, butterflies indeed. To grow up and become light beings.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
We are all in the process of becoming angels but some are closer than others. Jesus, Krishna, Buddha, Ghandi, etc. are all people whose souls have reached enlightenment. We can all achieve what they did, all it takes is time. We are all children of god, it just takes a bit of insight to realize that we the children and god are not seperate. Thanks for this, it really brightened up my day.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

We are all children of god, it just takes a bit of insight to realize that we the children and god are not seperate.
Thanks for this, it really brightened up my day.
Indeed we are children of God and in the same time even if we live our lives here on Earth in the end we all go in the same place.

Important is to live life beautiful.

We all can bring a little Heaven on Earth.

It is a real Emotion to make other people happy even if it is in a small amount.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Don't know if angels come from earth, because some beings never fell and are wonderful. But the goal is endless progression, butterflies indeed.
Thank you Unity for your beautiful words.

Angels are from earth..and on Earth and what God has created here on Earth in a way may work and Above.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The word simply means "messenger" and can be anything; but if we're understanding it according to popular definition then, no, men do not become angels. Angels are servants of the elect. The elect will sit in the throne of God- no angel will ever sit in the throne of God, except one- and that for only a short time.

As for the rest of you, you will dwell in perfect bodies inhabiting a perfect creation: but you will never be "angels" (that would actually be a step down*) and you most certainly will not sit in the throne of God. That is not what reality needs, silly children wielding omnipotence.

*a step up from what you are now, yes; but a step down from what you are becoming.
edit on 27-11-2012 by MrCobb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

Thank you.

With all my love.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Have you ever met someone like this?:

www.beliefnet.com...

I believe "angel" is a word to describe people who seem to be "above it all" in a sense. We all need to clarify what we see sometimes, and if what is see is so out of the ordinary we use words that depict that which is associated with things out of the ordinary.

It helps bring sense to something that at first doesn't make sense. From there, we can slowly figure out who this person is and why he or she was sent into our lives.

By destiny or chance. They're either an eternal flame or that one spark that we needed all along to get our light shining. We all, at one point, live in darkness. Friends of the night. That night which is fear that keeps us from realizing our full potential.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 4DuecesWild

Have you ever met someone like this?:
What I have met cannot be described in words.

There are many ways to met Angels and many places , places where few can be
.But here on Earth if you can see an Angel from above then you are half way in Paradise.
Imagine silver and gold and diamonds all together and thousands of small bells ringing very fine...oh it cannot be described in words!

I believe "angel" is a word to describe people who seem to be "above it all" in a sense. We all need to clarify what we see sometimes, and if what is see is so out of the ordinary we use words that depict that which is associated with things out of the ordinary.

Angels are here on Earth, Angels are in Heaven.

To know the truth the real truth can be sometimes very painful.

But even if the truth it is painful to feel Heaven here on Earth cannot be described in words...and this is what I feel...all the time.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

but you will never be "angels" (that would actually be a step down*) and you most certainly will not sit in the throne of God. That is not what reality needs, silly children wielding omnipotence.
Thrones are here on Earth and sorry to disappoint you...no omnipotence.The need and hunger for power is what humans dream and want.

Angels are something else.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 4DuecesWild

It helps bring sense to something that at first doesn't make sense. From there, we can slowly figure out who this person is and why he or she was sent into our lives.
It's called devotion that walks together hand in hand with love and when the hands splits then the wings of the angel stops from their beat.

new topics

top topics

join