It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Americans Will Receive a Microchip Implant in 2013 Per Obamacare

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

All Americans will receive a Microchip implant in 2013 per Obamacare

www.riseearth. com

A major news story broke on AOL and countless other mainstream news media outlets, this past week, that the Obama Health Care Bill will require all U.S. citizens and babies to receive a microchip or Medchip by March 23, 2013. Whether or not the microchip requirement in the bill is implemented by 2013, remains to be seen.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 19-11-2012 by Maxmars because: FIxed all CAPS title

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well this is one story I really hope gets debunked. This really would a scary implementatoin of technology and in my eyes an infringment in civil liberties.

There is nothing wrong with having chips in your body. But it should not be forced upon people and people should be made aware of the health risks attached.

If this is real then we really are heading one step closer to the NWO....

www.riseearth. com
edit on 11/19/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Nope, not all Americans - beginning with THIS ONE RIGHT HERE!!!

I can think of quite a few others who won't be getting any chips either.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
FALSE
www.snopes.com...

Wheres the AOL link?

I google: obamacare microchip aol.com

and stormfront is like the sixth link to pop up =/

lmgtfy.com...

Only chip I'm messing with is chips n salsa.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
never going to happen.

They might try but the backlash will be ridiculous, too many people will go berserk.

The next step will be to then offer "discounts" and "incentives" for people to do it. Many will fall for that... 20 years later when the people that did it have been around a long time and all the media stories of "lives saved" have circulated the nation for years after all the welfare babies "have to have it" or be denied care and all the rest and "nothing bad has happened" they will make another push to make it law and win... then your all screwed.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I bet nobody is required to get ANY microchip embedded. Link looks to be made up story to help promote a book.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is why I will never get a flu shot again. Stinking Rite-Aid is ground zero!!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
300,000,000 people in what 4 months?
Not gonna happen.
If they said by March 23 of 2050, then I would think it's possible.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Err... no.

What part of this makes you think that all American's will be required to get a chip implanted?

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

...that clause is intended to facilitate the analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on implanted devices.

But carry on with the paranoia and fear mongering.....

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I suspect this article is about the author's new book.

That the regulations requiring medical device registry is vague may be true; but that it somehow implies forced chip implanting is an even greater stretch than that the vagueness is not worth worrying about.

link   
reply to post by purplemer

As much as I despise Obamacare (ACA) this is a false story.

Explained here

SnF for bringing it up however.

It's good to separate the mythical bad things from the actual horrid things.

link   
At the rate the world is going i would get a the chip, screw it, they can track you down now. i rather get the advantage and beneficiary of being tracked.

The problem is, who is tracking the tracker!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I wonder. Does Obama care allow for private insurance that would not require the chip?

Or do you need the chip regardless of your private insurance?

EDIT:
N/M

Yeah just noticed that. Thanks anyhoot.
edit on 19-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
the original article can be found here:

www.newswithviews.com...

It clearly states that this MAYBE something happening, not an absolute.

Paul McGuire is a radio talk show host, author, feature film producer and television commentator. McGuire is host of the syndicated McGuire Report, hosting it for over 10 years. He is a frequent guest on the Fox News Network and CNN.[1] He is the author of 15 books, the producer of two science fiction films and has written columns for WorldNetDaily and NewsMax. He is also a professor at The King's College and Seminary where he teaches a course on bible prophecy. The History Channel did a three hour special with Paul McGuire entitled "Seven Signs of the Apocalypse."[2]^

Yeah seems legit...

Tenth

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
I wonder. Does Obama care allow for private insurance that would not require the chip?

Or do you need the chip regardless of your private insurance?

the story is a lie, there will be no micro-chipping.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

You can try.........I will not let it happen willingly I can tell you that!!

If you can successfully get a chip into me, then I will leave it there....

Nuff said

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Well this is one story I really hope gets debunked. This really would a scary implementatoin of technology and in my eyes an infringment in civil liberties.

There is nothing wrong with having chips in your body. But it should not be forced upon people and people should be made aware of the health risks attached.

If this is real then we really are heading one step closer to the NWO....

www.riseearth. com

Learn the most powerful word in all languages and realize that you are free to use it as you please, are you ready for the word, well ladies and gentlemen the word you've all been waiting for is "NO"

Disclaimer: Use of this word becomes ones own responsibility and I take no credit or accountability for any consequences acquired

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I believe a thread about this topic was posted a while ago, and if I remember correctly, was debunked. I think the chips were actually only in reference to those patients with implants, pace makers, etc.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Oh for cry'n out loud, not again.

I used to work in surgery. When we implanted a hip or a knee for example, there was a serial number, lot number and some other info on a little sticker that I peeled off the box the implant came in. I'd peel that off and stick it on my nurses notes that I kept while surgery was progressing. That sticker became part of the medical record. The serial number and lot number enabled communication with the recepient in case issues came up with that device (hip, knee, pacer etc) and there was a recall. The patient also received information with the serial number on it. Most of the time that was inthe form of a little wallet card. Something to show at airports when the metal detectors went off.

It looks like what they are preposing is an rfid in the implant that can be read by the doc that has the serial number, lot number, date of implnatation etc. This instead of, or likey, in addition to, the serial number peel off sticker on the box.

Myth busted.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Why not put this in the hoax bin or at least change the title instead of the fear mongering bs lie it is?

A major news story broke on AOL and countless other mainstream news media outlets

Never happened. ATS needs a derp face emoticon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join