Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Being off Balance

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I really don't know where to put this thread,so i put it in medical issues.No i don't mean mentally off balance,but physically.For the past few days i and my family have been walking like we are drunk,for no reason we stumble, walk into walls,we are not sick feel fine,just the feeling of being disorientated in our own home.Just wanted to know if anyone else has experience this.




posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23
 


Could be early signs of carbon monoxide poisoning check your boiler out, but I would always say see your family GP see what he/she says.



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23
 


I agree with the other poster - get a co monitor for your home.

Since this is affectign the entire family - I also wonder if it might be a vitamin B deficiency.

Tired of Control Freaks



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This reminds me of an article I read in Scientific America a while back. It deals with disorders of the vestibular systems of the inner ear that can cause vertigo and shaky, blurry vision.

Much like cochlear implants, which restore hearing by electrically stimulating parts of the auditory nerve. There is a new type of bionic ear that will provide stability by electronically stimulating the vestibular nerve, which normally conveys signals from the vestibular labyrinth to the brain.

The device's electrical connection to the nerve will bypass the defective vestibular system. This may be what you are experiencing and I recommend you bring this up with your doctor. Seeing how your family is experiencing this, it may be heredity as well.

I wish you well my friend.
edit on 11/19/2012 by mcx1942 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
I really don't know where to put this thread,so i put it in medical issues.No i don't mean mentally off balance,but physically.For the past few days i and my family have been walking like we are drunk,for no reason we stumble, walk into walls,we are not sick feel fine,just the feeling of being disorientated in our own home.Just wanted to know if anyone else has experience this.


Go Here PLEASE. your showing all the signs. If it isn't your boiler it's the neighbours.

www.nhs.uk...



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by jasmine23
 


Could be early signs of carbon monoxide poisoning check your boiler out,




You can pick up cheap carbon monoxide detector kits easy enough. If you can't get hold on one straight away, make sure you ventilate your home with open windows until you can. It's a silent killer.



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by jasmine23
 


Could be early signs of carbon monoxide poisoning check your boiler out,




You can pick up cheap carbon monoxide detector kits easy enough. If you can't get hold on one straight away, make sure you ventilate your home with open windows until you can. It's a silent killer.




Hi Tykonos I know that all to well about it being a silent killer. I used to work in the Deep coal mines, and every miner carried a "Self rescuer" a device which enables you to survive a fire down the mine. We had training in the use of the "Self rescuer" and it doesn't need much Carbon Monoxide to kill you, 1 part per million that's all.



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferryman
 


I don't envy you working down in the coal mine, something about all that weight above you. Then there's the gas.

It's pretty rare for people to die from carbon monoxide poisoning from gas appliances in the home, considering the amount of homes with it. Even so, I think it would be wise for the OP to keep it in mind until she can rule it out.



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23
 


Yes I have. In fact I have a new scar on my head from falling into a metal fireplace. Luckily it was not in use. Night before that I almost feel down a stadium's cement steps. As that was in the open it means it was just me. It is just something else for me to tell my doctor about at my monthly visit.
I do suggest if your family is young that you do as others have said and get a detector. If the furnace was not on I would also be wondering about what else could be causing this. As someone said maybe the neighbor's but I would not limit my search to merely carbon dioxide poisening.



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
we do not have gas everything is electric.also i don't think it is a inner ear problem,none of us are sick are feel sick,we just notice that everyone is walking funny and asking each other if we are drunk, because we can be walking normal one minute and the next we are hitting walls,grabbing on to chair and such



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23
 


I take it this only happens in your home? If so, how long does it take to 'feel' balanced once you have left?

Do you have any close neighbours who are feeling the same?



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23
 


Is there anywhere near to you that produce "Infra-sound". A sound which is just beyond the human hearing range usually a deep bass humming or a high frequency sound?.
Investigate this, and if there is anywhere that can be producing these sounds you have cracked it.
en.wikipedia.org...
Tony



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferryman
 
i always hear a humming noise,mostly at night sometimes during the day,kind of sounds like tv station going off air constant humming



posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
*(From an EMT)
Go to an ER or Urgent Care facility. Youre exposed to something in your enviroment, gas, carbon
monoxide...something lingering and constant. Go.Now. Please...



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hope your home is safe and not filled with an unseen or odorless gas... but ya; I had that problem for years, just found out last year that I have an inner ear disorder.

being you said we, I would have the home checked for the unknown, and open a few windows a little for some fresh air circulation.



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
reply to post by Ferryman
 
i always hear a humming noise,mostly at night sometimes during the day,kind of sounds like tv station going off air constant humming



Hi Jasmine. Does the rest of your family hear that sound or is it just you?. Investigate where that sound is coming from?

Tony



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
My daughter also hears it,no one else in the family does,we don't really talk about it to other people because when we try to explain it they just look at us crazy.but we hear it thats is why i have something on 24-7 to drown it out, a fan,tv but it is always there



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23
 


Carbon monoxide can also cause confusion….

If you find that you are starting to believe that your house is possessed or that your symptoms are the result of the paranormal then the only advice that I have for you is to accept that all that stuff is a whole load of rubbish.

I get the feeling that this is one of those threads where the OP is looking for a mystic to start saying go get some rock salt and have an exorcism of your eldest child.



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin
 
I really resent your statement, i did not say our house was possess are i think it is paranormal. I am stating we are off balance physically,if you look up the humming noise lots of people hear it all over the world,but you are title to your so call opinion,if you don't like the subject then don't read it



posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Everyone seems to be giving some good advise. Yes, being it is that time of year, try testing for carbon monoxide. Low level poisoning can cause that problem. Mineral and vitamin deficiencies can also do that. So can mild food poisoning or foods that lower metabolism.





new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join