It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are the illusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Nothing exists but God you are the illusion. its the exact opposite all the atheist proclaim to believe.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I think both are true...call me a religious atheist...or just agnostic.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
Nothing exists but God you are the illusion. its the exact opposite all the atheist proclaim to believe.

Any arguments to support your claim?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Why is it that bad things happen to good people.? or the reverse?only so you will repent and return.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I think you have been alive for too short a time, and seen far too little, to even come close to stating that opinion for a fact. I respect that it's your opinion, but it sounds like you haven't done your research, considering the one-liner nature of your thread.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Your gods is / are the illusion and the mass of people continue to delude themselves with this crap .

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Why is it that bad things happen to good people.? or the reverse?only so you will repent and return.

Why do bad things happen to good people . Because that is how life works there are ups and downs has nothing to do with your faith or testing your faith or repentance .

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Oh look, an atheist doing the exact same thing as a Christian, spouting opinions without conclusive evidence.

Who would've guessed?

link   
Double post.
edit on 19-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by pellian

However I choose to the side of reason , ethic , science . Not fairy tales .

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Oh look, an atheist doing the exact same thing as a Christian, spouting opinions without conclusive evidence.

Who would've guessed?

LoL I am not the one claiming to believe in a fairy tale . Or did I claim I believe unicorns and wizards and flying dragons?

I have come to my conclusion in life with reasoning . Why do I need evidence when I don't believe in gods I am not the one claiming to believe In a super natural being .

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by pellian

However I choose to the side of reason , ethic , science . Not fairy tales .

Cool. It is not often people call Einstein, and Issac Newton story tellers that belive in fairy tales.
. Another sleeping person who cannot go against his indoctrination and really seek what is truth behind everything. Small minded science, christianety and islam have the same crazy duality issue.

Now will you listen to your ego and indoctrination or will you raise above it and see if you can go beyond your mind and connect to something with a couple of months of chakra meditation.

If you cannot seek truth above the ego mind and be open minded then your opinion does not matter to me.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Who would've guessed?

LoL I am not the one claiming to believe in a fairy tale . Or did I claim I believe unicorns and wizards and flying dragons?

I have come to my conclusion in life with reasoning . Why do I need evidence when I don't believe in gods I am not the one claiming to believe In a super natural being .

And all people who have experianced higher awareness and played around with third eye/crown chakra are not using their mind and reasoning? There is a reason people become monks and spiritual. Just because you do not understand it and have experianced it does not make it untrue. I have never jumped out with a parachute so shall I demand that the experiance do not exist because I have never done it/experianced it.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Excellent! Most Luminous!

In scientific terms we are comprised of atoms, correct?
When an atom decays ("dies") it turns into photons, yes?

Matter is not destroyed, all returns to light and reunites again.

Yet, who is it that tells these atoms to form in the first place?
Where does the program for such complex forms come from?

From the programmer!
God, the programmer, with infinite RAM, Infinite Hard Drive Capacity, Infinite Hardware Acceleration, Infinite Processor Speed... and so on.

How can we say that such a universal intelligence exists?

Simply because we are programmed (artificial) intelligence with limited insight and the biological task of re-spawning over and over... However, the questions that burn within - WHO? WHAT? HOW? WHERE? WHY? are strong indicators that there is something greater behind the physical "bricks and mortar" which do not make the rules, but only conform to them.

Intellectual curiosity is a reflection of the wonderment of the creator's indulgence.
We not only want to "play the game" but we want to know how it's coded.

We have been blessed in this form with a little taste of creator-hood.
We try and emulate creation with movies, books, games, paintings, musical expression, etc.

We all worship something - even if it's simply knowledge itself...
all thanks to the universal programmer, who is endlessly addicted to self-expression as well as creating subjects to stand in awe of it all. After all, what else is there to do with an infinite CPU clock running?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Loved your post! So what binds the photons back into atoms?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

speak for yourself;

I'm magically delicious.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Loved your post! So what binds the photons back into atoms?

Good question!

I don't know how atoms are formed...
Is it assumed that all matter was created at once (big bang?)

Perhaps the universe must divide by zero!

top topics

join