It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Touching Video: The Side of Humanity the Elite Like to Keep Hidden

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I don't think I need to see the video to know there are good people out there. A lot of people here like to focus on the negative instead of the good. The good is out there and it's not that hidden. Most people however see so much good and not the bad.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexjustme

^^Ahh yes I can see it. I've been saying for the last couple years that " I feel something different going on, like a bad situation is just stewing up and I feel it getting warmer inside my gut". Maybe it's something to do with politics maybe to do with the climate, maybe something with the economy....I don't know, but something is definitely dragging the general population down, I see it all day everyday.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
We Found Love- Lindsey Stirling
Love to Africa's children with so many problems

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
The Elite want us in a low vibrational state, that is why the corporate media that they control only ever show negative stories about economic meltdown, wars and child abuse and all the stuff that keeps us down spiritually.

Just came across this video and it helps show humanity isn't bad, we're capable of so much love and kindness-

Enjoy-

There are good people out there, doesn't matter where you are from, what religion you follow, it's just a shame the elite have created this vibrational prison and so many people are trapped by the divisions and conflicts they create to keep us under control.

Thankyou for posting this video of peace and harmoney! With constantly seeing the woos of humanity it brings the heart to wane in desperate tidings of conflict! Sometimes we forget what brotherhood and untiy look like and i must salute you for reminding us! peace to all that are touched by the selfless spirit that is humanity!
Blessing be upon us all!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If they elite thrive on doom and negativity, then they must LOVE this web site.

I've never seen so much concentrated doom, gloom and paranoid b.s. in all my life.

Makes it hard to pick out the credible stuff that's actually worth worrying about when you have to wade through birthers, chemtrailers and Nibiru nuts.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
That women Lindsey Stirling is unbelievably beautiful
as is the song, thanks!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Have to say this was rather refreshing. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Oh, so you haven't been to GLP yet then...haha

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
One thing is for sure is to look at 29.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

this is great, so nice to see random acts of bravery and kindness. Its a good montage to hightlight a little what is indeed lacking these days. not the best example here yet sometimes I feel like i am the only one willing to stand up and allow a seat for a woman or elderly person. with each generation I see, the worse it has become. my little brother (15) has no respect, but theres always good people out there, just getting a little harder to find/see.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The elite love to keep us all in fear. Watch the news any night and you will see many tales of violence, many tales that will outrage you, and more about random acts of violence. They want to keep you in a constant state of fear to keep us from connecting with our fellow humans and realizing what is really going on.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
The Elite want us in a low vibrational state,

listen to david icke much? :p

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by alumnathe

Originally posted by AussieDingus

Originally posted by svmpua
reply to post by Wonderer2012

If we want true peace we have to destroy a thing called "religion".

I think its people's interpretation of Religion that needs to be destroyed. Religion is just like a gun, its useless unless someone uses it. But just like with the gun, everyone calls for the banning of religion. Religion doesn't kill people, extreme religious fanatics kill people.

True peace is a possibility, but you can't just destroy religion and think its going to solve all the problems. What about the banking system ? What about big business owning and running Governments ? What about the lies and mis-information from the mainstream media ? What about the war machine that absorbs the majority of citizens taxes despite most citizens being against those wars ? What about the corruption in the distribution of wealth ? If we want true peace, then we have to destroy the whole system and start from scratch !

Every single one of these transgressions you name require free will to interpret them. The price of free will is that all interpretations are equal. Religion is a curse or a blessing, banking is a trap or a liberation, media is full of lies or enlightenment. It all depends on how you choose to view them. The world is a horrible place where innocents are murdered, or the world is a paradise where innocents are rescued. The world is an arena for war or a venue for peace. In the end it is what it is, and you decide what that means. This is the truth, or the lie.

Religion is a curse or a blessing, and thats why i said it peoples interpretation of religion that needs to be destroyed. Maybe destroyed is a strong term, but it does need to be addressed at the very least. Your examples of banking and media are also correct, but the reality is the banking system isn't liberating the majority, and the media tell so many lies that they actually believe them.

Free will is a great ideal, but the reality is one's true free will is suppessed by rules, laws, punishment, judgement etc. I don't mean judgement by a creator if or when we die, i mean judgement by our fellow peers. Where our "equals" will decide our fate, yet may be doing the same thing or worse behind the scenes and just haven't been caught or exposed yet. Where we have terms like 'human error' and 'zero tolerance', which totally contradict each other.

True peace can only be achieved with the absence of war. And the absence of war can only exist with the learning from past mistakes. And when a group of people decide what wars will be faught, free will becomes very limited. There a some things we can still use our free will on, but very slowly, and very discretly those "wills" are being taken away. In the end it is what it is, but it won't be due to our free will, unless we learn from past mistakes !

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
LOL vid is no longer available due to Coca Cola.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This thread reminds me off that scene in Dumb and Dumber when the boys were bawling their eyes out over a commercial on TV.

It's called propaganda people, and it sells sugar water.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join