It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seeing 20:12 on a clock?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The last 2 weeks I have been seing 11:11 on my clock each morning at work. I think my brain is subconciously knowing when to glance at it. I have been pointing this out to my work mate and he is quite amused by it. Also just today I received my pay slip from last week, looking at my holiday pay i have saved up I noticed I have 111 hours.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by alomaha

YES I see it as well mainly at 12 minutes past eight at night on my 24 hour clocks at home, microwave,radio alarm etc!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boomstix
The last 2 weeks I have been seing 11:11 on my clock each morning at work. I think my brain is subconciously knowing when to glance at it. I have been pointing this out to my work mate and he is quite amused by it. Also just today I received my pay slip from last week, looking at my holiday pay i have saved up I noticed I have 111 hours.

Spirit over mind.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Yea i see 8:12 most days

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You get or see what you focus on. You've made your subconscious aware that these numbers are important to you so its alerting you everytime they appear wherever on whatever. Its the same if you focus on i dunno getting a new BMW car, you'll suddently start seeing them everywhere. Law of Attraction in action as I understand it

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

Thats basically what I was trying to say, but you put it much better than I did. Never underestimate the power of the subconscious.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

OP already addressed this point. The number wasn't significant to him to begin with. He said that he never saw a meaning behind it and that it perplexed him every time he saw it. How can he attach significance to something that baffled him in the first place?

Anyways, I think this thread is about to start going in circles. Once a few people get one foot nailed to the floor they will just keep addressing the same points back and forth.

(Also, my apologies for saying 'he' if you are a 'she' OP.)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
LOL. When I looked at this thread I noticed that under OP's avatar it said "Member was on ATS
11 minutes ago."

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Its called being paraniod. Plain and simple.

2nd

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

OP already addressed this point. The number wasn't significant to him to begin with. He said that he never saw a meaning behind it and that it perplexed him every time he saw it. How can he attach significance to something that baffled him in the first place?

Anyways, I think this thread is about to start going in circles. Once a few people get one foot nailed to the floor they will just keep addressing the same points back and forth.

(Also, my apologies for saying 'he' if you are a 'she' OP.)

It seems that you are only one that understood what I wanted to say. Or the only one to have patience to read carefully. That is something that is missing more and more here on ATS. I don't understand all those people rushing from thread to thread, not reading OP at all or just superficially skimming it...frantic. That's why find almost pointless starting threads or even posting. Unless there is some key word like "Israel" or "Iran", or whatever that will trigger some cheerleaders or bashers, you can forget about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by alomaha

Yeah I know what you mean. Too many people jumping to conclusions without properly reading first.

I understand anyways. I've been experiencing the 11:11 thing for a year and a half now. People on here told me that I was just seeing it because I wanted to see it, or that my mind started programming itself to see it lol. I still don't know the meaning behind it, and never did. All I know is that people have been reporting this all over the world for decades now. I once read a 40 page archive of people who wrote their personal experiences with seeing the number, and some of the people started seeing it as far back as 1973, so this is nothing new.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join