Anyone seeing 20:12 on a clock?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I wanted to start this thread few weeks ago but I was hesitant...because I don't know, I thought that nobody care, that I would look like a fool, that people like myself are probably just delusional people that expect that tide will turn and something wonderful will happen, that this grim world that we live in is all that is... As you can see I wasn't in the greatest of moods lately. Frankly anywhere I look I only see shades of gray and it's not getting any brighter...

Anyway to get back to the topic, I started seeing 20:12 on my clock pretty extensively lately. Never been seeing those exact figures before. At least very rarely. Almost a decade ago I started seeing 11:11, very often twice a day.
It lasted for...I don't know exactly, well I would say at least a year and than it lost it's intensity. In last several months I saw every possible combination, like 12:12, 13:13, 2:22, 12:21 etc. I was quite amused with it. I read lot of "explanations" and theories about it. Mainly that that is sort of a symbol or cue to make us aware of things to come, to wake up up and so on...well I have awoken long ago and I've been waiting for sooo long and frankly I'm tired of waiting. Anyway, I think that this 22. of December is sort of the last stand that I will make, in reference to my beliefs and expectations. After that if nothing happens I'll try really hard to forget everything about the "dawn of the new era" and start accepting this world and this reality as only one possible...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hi! I saw it on my gas pump two days ago after pumping gas. It was a weird sign I guess.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I picked up a record album once and saw 2112.

wierd

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by alomaha

I'm seeing 4:04. Guess the time wasn't found.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Yep. I see that time every night when I look at my clock. Nothing weird about it, you're just looking at the clock at the same time every day.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by alomaha

No 20:12 yeet but it would not suprise me if it comes up as synchronicity thing now since you mentioned it. A lot of multiples of 11 in different ways but that is just a reminder that everything is ok, as if the flow of energy or whatever it is would not already tell me that.
edit on 19-11-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
No but as I read the title of your thread then glanced at the time it said 17:17

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well freakily enough, I just opened this thread, read a few posts and looked at the time on my computer.

You guessed it 12:20.....(insert twilight zone music here)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'm still only seeing 11:11. I also see shadowy figures moving out the corners of my eyes, but when I turn to look at what's there, it's gone.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
I'm still only seeing 11:11. I also see shadowy figures moving out the corners of my eyes, but when I turn to look at what's there, it's gone.

Are you serious? Can you elaborate a little more on those shadowy figures? It sounds kind of creepy...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
I picked up a record album once and saw 2112.

wierd

Oh my god, me too! Synchronicity everywhere

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm worried less about the numbers and more about the apparent obsession with clocks...I mean seriously, if you stare at it long enough you're GOING to see all these numbers crop up. It's called autism - or maybe boredom.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I just think you notice it more because it is 2012 and because people have attributed some significance to the date, based on various things.

I can bet if it was a different date, like 2034, and the year was 2034, you'd be seeing 2034 everywhere also. Not because its significant, but because you are more likely to pay attention to it other than it being just the time.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Have you been to an optician?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by MrUncreated

Have you been to an optician?

I guess everyone in this thread should see an optician.
edit on 19-11-2012 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Nope I have mine set to normal time, not that military crap. Less thought involved when looking at the clock not to mention 50+ questions from the kids....

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by alomaha

I saw 20:12 EVERY DAY in January, and I was in different locations... I kept seeing it throughout the year, I was also wondering what does it mean... Maybe it's in my mind? Maybe I wish to see it?

Crazy stuff nonetheless, glad to see i'm not the only one.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well I see 20:12 on my clock once a day, I spent money on my ute the other day and the total including tax came to $2,112.12.
And my usual pack of smokes and ice coffee costs $20.12
I have receipts too.
I pay no attention to it, I'm more interested in moving interstate and getting back into the mountains

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

Funny you mention that.. A while back I was going through the same thing. Out the corner of my eye I would see what seemed to be a black mist whizz past one of the doors in my house... It would only happen in the same spot if it was to happen also.These days, the 11:11 phenomena has kicked in hardcore lol

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
I just think you notice it more because it is 2012 and because people have attributed some significance to the date, based on various things.

I can bet if it was a different date, like 2034, and the year was 2034, you'd be seeing 2034 everywhere also. Not because its significant, but because you are more likely to pay attention to it other than it being just the time.

No, that's not it. At first I wasn't even aware that those exact numbers are the same as the current year. It was after third time in five days that I started thinking "wait the second, why do I see 20:12 so frequently all of the sudden? Does that symbolize anything?". Than after couple of seconds I realized what those figures represent and I was amazed. If you haven't experienced 11:11 phenomenon than it's hard to explain...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join