It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza is a Massacre (No explicit content this time)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Gaza is not a Massacre.The Palestinians are just not right in the head.If they let Hamas fire the rockets from Gaza it is there own fault they get bombed.

No country on earth would sit back and let rockets fall on them day after day.I would not blame Israel if they pushed them in to the ocean.

The people of Palestine could put Hamas
and their leaders in jail.But they won't they support them.

Even if they are firing rockets from schools and hospitals.Then they cry when Israel strikes the launch site.

And yes Israel kills innocent people.But why do the Palestinians
not kick Hamas out.

I really do not understand them.Stop firing rockets into Israel and Israel will stop bombing them.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Rubbish! Your arguement takes no account of the fact that the Palestinian operatives who are firing rockets into Israel are doing so from civilian areas. How much do THEY care about their own children and blood to do this?

Or do you think this is a deliberate, cold blooded tactic to gain the sympathies of the wider world to use their children as sacrifices to make the wider world take their side with misplaced and misdirected sympathy, won over by the images on tv of maimed children?

I know that is happening. So while you are condemining Israel take one minute to think about those Palestinians who fire rockets from areas where children live. Ok?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
What is happening in Gaza is a massacre. Yes, Hamas is firing rockets into Israel, but Israel is using excessive force to retaliate.

Who says it is excessive?

That sums up how one sided this conflict is because it is happening again, the death tolls already much heavier on the Palestinian side.

That is because Israel has built shelters for its people, have installed a air raid warning and a air defense system. What has the Hamas government done for palestinians? Apart from using them as human shields....

It's not a question of what side we are on, surely it is now a question of what is right and what is wrong?

If Hamas wants to stop being attacked, all it has to do is stop attacking israel

How much longer can the Muslim nations, no longer held back by the fear of Egyptian intervention, allow this treatment of the Palestinians to continue?

The muslim nations do not care about the palestinians at all.

If Hamas stop attacking israel there is peace. If Israel stops defending themselves they will be destroyed.

Destroying Israel is in the Hamas charter.

What I would like to know is why people support Hamas terrorists?
edit on 19-11-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join