Gaza is a Massacre (No explicit content this time)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
No video this times mods, but felt my opinion after the video was worth sharing if that is OK.

What is happening in Gaza is a massacre. Yes, Hamas is firing rockets into Israel, but Israel is using excessive force to retaliate. When the last prolonged Gaza strikes took place in 2008-09, 1,400 Palestinians were killed in comparison to 13 Israelis. That sums up how one sided this conflict is because it is happening again, the death tolls already much heavier on the Palestinian side. That is an obvious consequence of using airstrikes and drone strikes on a densely populated civilian area such as Gaza.

American tax dollars, along with other western nations, have built Israel into the strongest military power in the region and it's disgusting that the west sits back and allows this to happen.

It's not a question of what side we are on, surely it is now a question of what is right and what is wrong?

The west is continuing to fund and support this massacre-

How much longer can the Muslim nations, no longer held back by the fear of Egyptian intervention, allow this treatment of the Palestinians to continue? It is fundamentally wrong to allow it to continue, Russia has said they will support Egypt in opposing Israeli aggression whilst America and her allies continue to support Israel despite what they are doing.

Obama has sold out, as have all the other western leaders. America sends billions of dollars to Israel every year, the official reason being as an 'investment in peace'! It's clearly not for peace, it is for the massacre of Palestinians because that is what is happening right now and somebody has to do something to stop it IMO. If it takes the MB in Egpyt allying with other nations in the region, then I guess the elite who want WW3 have won, but what else is left unless it is allowed to continue?

edit on 19-11-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Israel response is exactly what Hamas wants and needs. This isn't the War of force but it is a war of world opinion. They very well know that they will never win a ground war with Israel. They are simply trying to draw the foul and have the world condemn Israel.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
"The goal of the operation is to send Gaza back to the Middle Ages." - Israeli Interior Minister Eli Yishai on Israel's operation in Gaza: November 17, 2012

Crazy people run the government of Israel. The attack on Lebanon in 2006; The Gaza massacre of 2008-2009, and now this. Whoever supports Israel is either dangerously ignorant, or breathtakingly immoral, in my view.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
"The goal of the operation is to send Gaza back to the Middle Ages." - Israeli Interior Minister Eli Yishai on Israel's operation in Gaza: November 17, 2012

Crazy people run the government of Israel. The attack on Lebanon in 2006; The Gaza massacre of 2008-2009, and now this. Whoever supports Israel is either dangerously ignorant, or breathtakingly immoral, in my view.

Seems like a reasonable goal.

After all if they were bombed back to the middle ages at least they wouldn't be able to illegally lob bombs into Israel fishing for a pretext.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11235813213455
After all if they were bombed back to the middle ages at least they wouldn't be able to illegally lob bombs into Israel fishing for a pretext.

On the other hand, if "Israel" were bombed back to the middle ages, the whole region would be better off, as they wouldn't be able to immorally lob bombs onto civilians. Pretexts be damned...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
u2u me your original video,totally expressed how i feel

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Excessive force is often considered enough force to kill your enemy.
It would seen the terrorists are trying to kill jews. Is that not excessive?
The terrorists (often imported) are the cause of civilian casualties.
You don't see the jews lobbing rockets back from their populated areas.
Jewish response is from an isolated position (often going faster than 500 MPH

It is the terrorists hiding behind civilians as cowards often do.
If they can't get airplanes, let them get a boat.
and do it from the other direction.

edit on 19-11-2012 by Nite_wing because: It's Monday. Gimme a break.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

On the other hand, if "Israel" were bombed back to the middle ages, the whole region would be better off, as they wouldn't be able to immorally lob bombs onto civilians. Pretexts be damned...

"Better off" as you put it is a matter of perspective now isn't it? Hitler thought that Europe would be better off with out the Jews too.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Yes, because we all know how peaceful the region was prior to the inception of Israel. It's not as if Muslims waged countless wars against other Muslims, Hindus, and Christians in the region prior to 1948.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

"Better off" as you put it is a matter of perspective now isn't it? Hitler thought that Europe would be better off with out the Jews too.

I was speaking of Jewish war-mongering and land-grabbing. Had they gone into Palestine peacefully, they could have been a blessing, but were a curse from the start. Before the Zionists arrived, Christians, Druze, Jews and Muslims lived together there in relative peace. Your position is invalid.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

Yes, because we all know how peaceful the region was prior to the inception of Israel. It's not as if Muslims waged countless wars against other Muslims, Hindus, and Christians in the region prior to 1948.

Countless wars? Come again? I maintain that the area was more peaceful before 1948, and what do the Hindus have to do with the Middle East? Read history. Educate yourself.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Since you are such a scholar of history then it should be no great feat for you to realize that every nation that has went against the Jew has in one manner or another fallen into ruin.

Yet no one ever learns that lesson do they?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Since you are such a scholar of history then it should be no great feat for you to realize that every nation that has went against the Jew has in one manner or another fallen into ruin.

Yeah, right. Nations fall into ruin from time to time, even those that have nothing to do with the Jews. For that matter, the nation of Kazaria (Jewish) was broken up by the Rus (early Russians), and the Rus went on to build an empire which never fell to ruin, even under the Jewish/Bolshevik oppression. Any more historical questions?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

This is not about the Jews.
This is about a Zionist regime who are running Israel and have got Palestine under Apartheid.

The western governments have stood by and watched these atrosities and the mainstream corporate media have hidden the truth of what`s been going on over there for years.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Yeah, right. Nations fall into ruin from time to time, even those that have nothing to do with the Jews. For that matter, the nation of Kazaria (Jewish) was broken up by the Rus (early Russians), and the Rus went on to build an empire which never fell to ruin, even under the Jewish/Bolshevik oppression. Any more historical questions?

Bad example. One only need to reference eschatology for their fate.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

That's a very bad try at side-stepping what you yourself asked for - a history lesson. Here's another: the British Empire helped the Zionists set up their little country, yet the British Empire fell soon thereafter. Go ahead and fill us in on your eschatology...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Lets see,
Spain exiled the Jews in 1492, then became the worlds richest and most powerful nation (that very year after discovering the New World) on earth until their Armada fell against Endland. England was the 1st country in Europe to Exile Jews

Are you sure you have that right?

btw- Germany is a an absolute economic powerhouse right now
edit on 19-11-2012 by GeneralMishka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GeneralMishka

I said ruin not dissolution.

Words mean things and there is a distinction....

My comment still holds true.
edit on 19-11-2012 by 11235813213455 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

That's a very bad try at side-stepping what you yourself asked for - a history lesson. Here's another: the British Empire helped the Zionists set up their little country, yet the British Empire fell soon thereafter. Go ahead and fill us in on your eschatology...

You truly are not thinking about this one hard enough. I do not own the eschatology, did not write it and am merely bringing it to your attention. The last thing you will do is listen to me now that your pride is in the way.

My comment still holds true with regard to Rus when viewed from the perspective of eschatology in particular and my comment about the Jew in general. You can disagree with me all you want right now but I know you would see it my way if you truly looked into it.

Obviously the short amount of time you have spent today could not have allotted you enough time to familiarize yourself with the subject matter to mount a sufficient repudiation of my point and your responses prove that demonstrably true.

In short...hit the books son.

This tangent is obviously getting off the point of the thread and risks offending the spirit of it.That said this is that last I will contribute to this direction of the conversation.
edit on 19-11-2012 by 11235813213455 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You truly are not thinking about this one hard enough. I do not own the eschatology, did not write it and am merely bringing it to your attention. The last thing you will do is listen to me now that your pride is in the way.

My comment still holds true with regard to Rus when viewed from the perspective of eschatology in particular and my comment about the Jew in general. You can disagree with me all you want right now but I know you would see it my way if you truly looked into it.

Obviously the short amount of time you have spent today could not have allotted you enough time to familiarize yourself with the subject matter to mount a sufficient repudiation of my point and your responses prove that demonstrably true.

In short...hit the books son.

I answered your dare, but you refuse to answer mine, and then accuse ME of pride. No, I really wanted to hear what you had to say on the subject of eschatology, but you seem not to care to explain, only to sidestep. You will not answer to the historical record, either. I have studied these subjects for decades, dude - did you think I only began today ["Obviously the short amount of time you have spent today could not have allotted you enough time to familiarize yourself with the subject matter..."]? I think we will just have to agree to disagree.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join