It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Extremists Chanting and Cheering Gaza Deaths

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

you are the biased one here mate
the op is clearly well informed and only speak the truth
also a very respected member in the community that contribute a lot
be a little more respectfull if you want to make a point in his thread
edit on 11/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Yes and probably the most biased ATS member again tries to defend the undefendable. You talk about respect? You never show any towards those who are not a Pro-Islamic terrorist supporter. humanity nailed it and you should really take heed on what t hey are saying.

I look around me here in Australia and it is the Islamic's who seem to do all the shouting and chanting not Israeli's. Here I see very young children in Mosques preaching for the disgusting, vile and cowardly Jihad. I see protesters outside the American embassy sporting Al-Qaeda banners. I don't see Israeli's doing this. But I do see this sort of behaviour from the Islamic crowd on a regular basis. OK this may have happened (I don't know) but it is most certainly not the "Norm" (despite what BS you may tell yourself) for Israeli people but happens regularly by Muslim's around the world. Throw in a good effigy burning and there have a typical day!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
reply to post by lnfideI

so much for democracy in israel heh

Well, um,,,,, to be honest, and really I must be honest with you now. But ummm.

I didn't say anything about in my earlier post about this little guy. But right at the start of the video, where he is talking to the camera, and the nice Police Officer calmly and respectably walks up to him and asks for his,,,,,,,wait for it now.

His PASSPORT.

Why would they ask someone for their passport?

1. He is standing around with Arabs at a Israeli parade, wearing a Israeli Kippah with a Palestinian flag clipped ONTO it.

2. he is obviously mealy mouthed and has drawn the ire of the locals and parade watchers. They obviously notified a Police Officer.

3. He is not at home. Israel is not his home.

He got pushed about and then ran off, and then put down because.

1. He did not produce a Passport.

2. He continued to be a know it all mealy mouth punk.

3. He resisted being pushed about and then ran off, and then put down.

4. And to top it all off nicely (LOL) he said CALL MY EMBASSY CALL MY CONSULATE, like he was some sort of hot shot diplomat or something.

So much for democracy, hope that kid has a better understanding of it before attempting to visit a democratic country again.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The Jews should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. They stole the land from the palestinians in 1948 to create israel a fabrication of a country that be rights should not exist.
After the Holocaust you would think that the Jews of all peoples should have sympathy for people who are being ethnically cleansed. Disgraceful

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephilim48
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The Jews should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. They stole the land from the palestinians in 1948 to create israel a fabrication of a country that be rights should not exist.
After the Holocaust you would think that the Jews of all peoples should have sympathy for people who are being ethnically cleansed. Disgraceful

Grouping all jews, all israelis, or even all those sympathetic to their cause as shameful is really counter productive. It is counter productive to Palestinians, israelis and even yourself

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hamas Charter

Article 7

The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad, which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim).

MooHAMmad (Piss be upon him) said that the last day will not come until the MuzScum savages exterminate all the Jews > HaMass has this in its Charter and the palestinians overwhelmingly elected self proclaimed genocidal maniacs to represent them..Duh.. 1929 Hebron Massacre, MudScum palestinians murdering Jews, It is not about land to these savages, It's about killing Jews

The Coasts, The Gaza will be for Jews and there will not be a single IsSlum savage among them, not one

search Saudi Clerics, Jews planting Gharqad Trees
stupid savages

search Egyptian Clerics, Reading the above prophecy on Egyptian TV

Am Yisrael Chia

edit on 24-11-2012 by Tsaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsaphan

Hamas / Radical apologists trying to argue the term jew really means zionist while trying to argue their is a difference in the eyes of extremists muslims in 5... 4..... 3.... 2... 1.....

Maybe one of those apologists can explain how there is suppose to be a 2 state solution when Hamas refuses to recognize that Israel has the right to exist?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
its just a matter of time before israel will fall cause of this, i hope the violence stops

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Exactly, Great Video > Published on Nov 25, 2012 by patcondell 14,903 views 3,649 likes, 374 dislikes

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join