It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Extremists Chanting and Cheering Gaza Deaths

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I say about all this..sad as it is we need to arm all nuclear weapons now & toast the entire planet to stop all this #!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
IDF soldiers speak their Conscience.

When I watched the OPs video, I couldn't help but see 'death' on both sides.
Tomorrow is another opportunity to go unnoticed?
I respect all life though unfortunately, there are those that have been brought up from the cradle with a mindset as a virus unto humanity, a deadly and pathogenic one. When Reason fails, all suffer. Mostly 'observing' from here forward those consequences.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Collective
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

A series of polls published in The Jerusalem Post yesterday indicate that these are not a minority within Israel.

Of 3 polls taken within Israel by Israelis: 1) Panels found 85% of Israelis support the operation, 22% want a ceasefire. 2) Haaretz found 82% support the operation, 19% want a ceasefire. 3) Midgam found 91% support the operation, 22% want a ceasefire.

Source

Supporting the government's decision to defend civilians from missile attacks is not an extremist view, it's a sane point of view. If you were in that situation, would you ask your government to sit back and do nothing while your city was under a barrage of missile attacks?

Furthermore, despite the continuous indiscriminate missile attacks from Hamas, as of yesterday, only 37% of the Israeli population support a ground invasion.

edit on 19-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Would you prefer a thousand years of peace unto 'humanity' or death unto most?
Mankind is at that precipice.
Would you agree?
Golden.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

So I'll ask you nicely, can you please provide your opinion as to the manner in which the Israeli government should respond to incessant missiles attacks from an elected terrorist regime that deliberately sacrifices their own civilains to promote their agenda?

Can you please provide your opinion as to how the Israeli government can possibly respond to Hamas in a diplomatic manner?

The first step would be lifting the blockade so the necessities of life can make their way to Gaza, then both sides would be able to start talking. Palestine has taken the road of diplomacy by trying to become a member state with the UN while Israel considers this hurtful to the peace process and responds with more illegal settlements. Israel is just as guilty when it comes to blocking diplomacy. I know this kind of got off topic but I tried to answer your question.

It is a touchy situation where both sides are wrong at the end of the day, but Israel is just as guilty with their responses. Both sides have a habit of preemptive strikes. So if Hamas is expected to stop throwing rockets, Israel should be prepared to stop the bombing campaign and also reconsider the planned ground invasion.

I don't claim to have all the answers but both sides must compromise.

This is the bottom line, and the crux of the situation. I don't always agree with the OP, but I don't see this thread as being agenda driven at all (and I am a supporter of Israel's right to exist, and opposed to Hamas and terrorism in general). This is an honest portrayal of extremism on the other side of the fence, and anyone who wants to talk about the situation needs to see it.

As others have already pointed out, Extremism is ugly no matter what sort of funny hat you happen to be wearing. S&F for you, CE

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

Supporting the government's decision to defend civilians from missile attacks is not an extremist view, it's a sane point of view. If you were in that situation, would you ask your government to sit back and do nothing while your city was under a barrage of missile attacks?

Furthermore, despite the continuous indiscriminate missile attacks from Hamas, as of yesterday, only 37% of the Israeli population support a ground invasion.

I would consider why the Palestinians attack us while the people of Egypt, Jordan and Turkey do not. These nations peoples dislike Israel equally as much as the Palestinians do. However they have jobs, security, freedom, food and dignity. While the Israeli government removes these rights from the Palestinians. No I would not sit back and expect my government to do nothing, I would encourage them to assist Palestine in building a prosperous civilization.

You seem to be correct about around 37% of Israelis supporting a ground invasion.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Israel is crossing a rubicon. They are rapidly becoming that which they espouse to despise. Intolerance. Extremism will lead to only one place, another holocaust, this one of their own making.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Its not like the Pals and Arabs in the mid East never danced and cheered when they learnd about 9-11-2001 oh waite They DID Dance and Cheered in the streets
edit on 19-11-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Sad to see that these people are fighting for something that will never belong to them or anyone else.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
Its not like the Pals and Arabs in the mid East never danced and cheered when they learnd about 9-11-2001 oh waite They DID Dance and Cheered in the streets

Does that make it right? When does it stop?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
Here we go. Captain Bias is at it again with his selective posts that depict an extreme minority in attempt to brand a people as a whole.

You seriously want to go there?

How about the hundreds of thousands of Islamic extremists that cheered the death of Americans on 911?

How about the hundreds of thousands of Islamic extremists that form rallies annually on their statutory holidays and openly chant "Death to Israel"?

The extremists are wrong regardless of their religious affiliation.

However, if you want compare the number of extremists on both sides of this conflict, it's not even close, and you know it.

You're so predictable, and your agenda is so blatantly obvious, that it's absolutely disgraceful and pathetic.

Keep it up though. You know damn well that there are likeminded anti-Israel members on ATS who will star and flag your BS, and I'm sure that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Good work champ.

If you knew what you were talking about you would know that this is NOT an extreme minority.

This rhetoric is the norm in the upper echelons of influential people in Israel.

Interior Minister Eli Yishai said Operation Pillar of Defense would continue and likely be expanded, a reference to the possibility that a ground offensive has already been given the go-ahead.

“Destroy and damage infrastructure, public buildings and government buildings. We must make sure that Hamas will be spending many years rebuilding Gaza, and not attacking Israel,” he continued.

Journalist, Gild Sharon, the son of former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, in an editorial in the Jerusalem Post on Sunday called for Gaza to be flattened like the US flattened the Japanese city of Hiroshima in 1945 with an atomic bomb.

“We need to flatten all of Gaza. The American’s didn’t stop with Hiroshima – the Japanese weren’t surrendering fast enough – so they hit Nagasaki too. There should be no electricity in Gaza, no gasoline or moving vehicles, nothing. Then they’d really call for a ceasefire,” ranted Sharon.

Even religious leaders joined the fray, with a prominent Israeli rabbi, Yaakov Yosef, the son of former chief rabbi, Ovadia Yosef, in a sermon at the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron blessed IDF soldiers while urging them “to learn from the Syrians how to slaughter the enemy.”

Source: rt.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-11-2012 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I believe if rockets were being fired into my neighborhood daily. I would probably be chanting the same things these people are.

That was my thought when I watched the video. How many of these people have had rockets fired into their homes?

Then again the other side feels the same way. Everyday it just gets worse and worse. Never ending cycle of murder and violence.

Strict

edit on 19-11-2012 by Strictsum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Makes a change from the other way around which is normal.

I'm not condoning it, I'm pointing out a fact. Arabs get all ecstatic over deaths of their enemies. Should Israelis npot be allowed to as well?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078

Not like the Americans danced and cheered when Osama Bin Laden was killed, oh wait, they DID dance and cheer in the streets, outside. And there were a lot of them.

www.youtube.com...

Yes, I understand this was only one person, and he was one of the people responsible for terrorist attacks, and not the whole of Gaza, but none the less, there are a lot of extrimist Americans who cheer at the death of a terrorist. Similarily there are some extremist Israelis who cheer when the Hamas terrorist die. There will always be some group of people who cheer at death, sad but true.

Anyway, Israel has said that they do not plan to "erase" Gaza, or to kill all of Hamas, they apparently only want to stop Hamas from firing rockets into their cities. I think its fair enough for Israel to defend itself against terrorists, and we need to remember that those cheering for death in the streets, those wishing they could just nuke Gaza, are not in a position to do so. Its the military leaders, the leaders of Israel who control the army, and I trust they do no want a large death toll, they don't want to kill civilians, they aren't rushing to decisions, they haven't even started a land invasion yet.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Huh, extremism is on the rise in Israel...perhaps it has something to do with the constant missile attacks from HAMAS. As to the "large contingent", perhaps the OP can provide a link to support that "opinion"?

and please OP, don't try to play the I understand Israel sympathy card, you have already stated your not very fond of Israel in many threads......the intent of the thread is just to garner support for anti-Israel ideals.

Speaking of Toronto, I know there is usually some kind of Anti-Israel rally every year, was that Rabbi part of that?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Chill.
Relax.
Think.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
LOL, yeah, how DARE Israel defend itself and RETALIATE against the CONTINUOUS AGGRESSION of radical Islamic jihadi groups like Hamas.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join