It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Extremists Chanting and Cheering Gaza Deaths

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

'Battle Lines'.

I'll get my coat...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

Israel has demsonstrated in the recent past that their government is willing to make concessions for peace.

Can you please provide your opinion as to how the Israeli government can possibly respond to Hamas in a diplomatic manner?
edit on 19-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dl2oneThe2nd

they figured out how to extend an olive branch by bombing the sh!t out of their leaders whom they are supposed to negotiate peace with. ..

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

So I'll ask you nicely, can you please provide your opinion as to the manner in which the Israeli government should respond to incessant missiles attacks from an elected terrorist regime that deliberately sacrifices their own civilains to promote their agenda?

Can you please provide your opinion as to how the Israeli government can possibly respond to Hamas in a diplomatic manner?

The first step would be lifting the blockade so the necessities of life can make their way to Gaza, then both sides would be able to start talking. Palestine has taken the road of diplomacy by trying to become a member state with the UN while Israel considers this hurtful to the peace process and responds with more illegal settlements. Israel is just as guilty when it comes to blocking diplomacy. I know this kind of got off topic but I tried to answer your question.

It is a touchy situation where both sides are wrong at the end of the day, but Israel is just as guilty with their responses. Both sides have a habit of preemptive strikes. So if Hamas is expected to stop throwing rockets, Israel should be prepared to stop the bombing campaign and also reconsider the planned ground invasion.

I don't claim to have all the answers but both sides must compromise.

-I agree that the blockade should be lifted. Unfortunately, that measure was put in place to prevent the smuggling of weapons that are inevitably used against Israeli civilians. As long as Hamas is in power in Gaza, it's an unrealistic option.

-Palestine has not taken the road of diplomacy by applying to the UN for a two state solution. Only Fatah, led by Mahmoud Abbas, has taken the righteous path of diplomacy to achieve their goal, and therein lies a major obstacle. The Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank are not unified, and are represented by factions that have completely contrasting ideologies in place. Hamas vehemently opposes Mahmoud Abbas and his decision to apply to the UN for statehood, because it would acknowledge the state of Israel within 1967 borders. It defies the Hamas charter.

-I agree that the ongoing building of settlements on disputed land does not help the prospects for peace, and I don't support it. I suspect that Israel felt betrayed by the response from Hamas the last time they gave up occupied land by forcefully removing thousands of Israeli settlers, only to have that decision backfire.

-I agree that a ground invasion is unecessary, pointless, and will only escalate the situation further.

I firmly believe that if the Palestinians were unified under moderate leadership, which has never been the case, the two sides would be able to negotiate an enduring peace treaty and a two state solution.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
There are extremists on both sides of this conflict. There are just as many Israeli whack jobs as there are Muslim. This is just the way it is.

The big problem here is that people are trying to make Israel out to be the poor little victim in this conflict. And people with open eyes just know this isn't the case.

You don't lock up a tiger in a cage, poke it with sticks and then get pissed off when it scratches you back.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Way to backpedal, Humanity. Your first post against the OP was nasty, insulting, and rather rabid in its approach. We don't have Alzheimer's on here, and you went from way ugly to pretending to be nice and civil.

Alrighty then. If you don't like the subject d'jour, which is the current massacre going on in Gaza, perhaps you should stick to issues less bothersome.

The title of this thread had the word "EXTREMISTS" in it, that should tell you everything. As in any population, extremists are always in the minority. However, those squeaky wheels sure get more than their share of the grease.

People who cheer when others are slaughtered are corrupt in spirit. I cannot see a good outcome from this. As for me personally, I find Israel's behavior, since its modern inception in 1947, to be repugnant and disgusting. However, there are a lot of countries in the world today that behave horribly towards people who cannot fight back. What irritates me so much about Israel has to do with the way they have become a fifth column within the United States, and how much money they squeeze out of us due to the tireless efforts of AIPAC in our halls of government.

Israel gets 1/5 of our foreign aid budget every year (more if you count grants and low-to-no-cost loans), which is a lot of grease for such a squeaky little wheel.

We need to cut them off from Uncle Sugar, and let them create their own hell. As long as my tax dollars are going towards this atrocity, I will voice my opinion. I say the same thing in all my posts concerning Israel. Do I have an agenda? YES. Our money is going for pure evil, by a minority of extremists who are noisy as hell, and I'm told that I'm supposed to like it and accept it. I don't like it, I don't accept it, and as long as I can, I'm going to speak out against it.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
There are extremists on both sides of this conflict. There are just as many Israeli whack jobs as there are Muslim. This is just the way it is.

How do you figure?
The Israeli population is much much smaller than 1 Billion+ Muslims

The big problem here is that people are trying to make Israel out to be the poor little victim in this conflict. And people with open eyes just know this isn't the case.

You don't lock up a tiger in a cage, poke it with sticks and then get pissed off when it scratches you back.

These two sentences contradict each other.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Give the land back that's been stolen, and keep the original UN boundaries agreed upon.

Is god a real estate agent ?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

It's actually good to see this, because all the Israeli propagandists would have the world believe that they are all nice and innocent people and Hamas are the crazy Jihadists. These freaks are no better than the people they claim to be defending themselves against.

This is the kind of extremism in the heart if the Israeli government, and this is what the majority of idiot Israeli's are supporting either through the defence of their governments actions or their silence on this issue.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski

Give the land back that's been stolen, and keep the original UN boundaries agreed upon.

Is god a real estate agent ?

Great. Now if only Hamas was willing to negotiate based on any recognized borders for Israel whatsoever, you might actually be on to something. Read the Hamas Charter.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

How do you figure?
The Israeli population is much much smaller than 1 Billion+ Muslims

These two sentences contradict each other.

How do I figure? Come on. Look, let's not play stupid okay? Let's not go tit-for-tat. I can post hundreds of videos of Israeli's behaving like such savages it would make you sick. Just as I'm sure you could post videos to counter. But the truth is, Israel and the Mossad have carried out terrorist attacks just as brutal as ANY "Muslim" attacks. They have carried out so many assassinations in and around Gaza. And yet they are consistently played as the victim.

Israeli Assassinations

Why are they always the "victim"? Because its a convenient cover for them. Bomb a school and kill children? Say "Hamas put weapons in there... its their fault!!!". Etc etc etc. The problem for them is, in today's information age, that tactic is not working anymore.

Attacks are made on Gaza and I hear, "oh well it's the Palestinians fault because Hamas puts weapons in civilian areas." Really? Do we know this as fact? Or is this just another IDF talking point to cover their asses every time a childs head gets blown off.

Gaza and the West bank have been walled off. They have been herded like cattle. They have had essential supplies denied to them for a very long time. They are under constant threat from the IDF. They are basically in a huge concentration camp. They are being systematically exterminated. And then its such a "shock" when they lash out???

The people of Israel are good people. The Palestinians are good people. On the other hand, the IDF and Hamas are playing games with peoples lives. And you know what the biggest problem is? Israel and the US CREATED Hamas!!!

So I'm sorry. The IDF gets zero sympathy from me.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
It's actually good to see this, because all the Israeli propagandists would have the world believe that they are all nice and innocent people and Hamas are the crazy Jihadists. These freaks are no better than the people they claim to be defending themselves against. These freaks are no better than the people they claim to be defending themselves against.

Claim to be against?
Do you deny there are Hamas jihadist?

This is the kind of extremism in the heart if the Israeli government, and this is what the majority of idiot Israeli's are supporting either through the defence of their governments actions or their silence on this issue.

If that were the case Gaza would no longer exist....

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

Way to backpedal, Humanity. Your first post against the OP was nasty, insulting, and rather rabid in its approach. We don't have Alzheimer's on here, and you went from way ugly to pretending to be nice and civil.

Alrighty then. If you don't like the subject d'jour, which is the current massacre going on in Gaza, perhaps you should stick to issues less bothersome.

The title of this thread had the word "EXTREMISTS" in it, that should tell you everything. As in any population, extremists are always in the minority. However, those squeaky wheels sure get more than their share of the grease.

People who cheer when others are slaughtered are corrupt in spirit. I cannot see a good outcome from this. As for me personally, I find Israel's behavior, since its modern inception in 1947, to be repugnant and disgusting. However, there are a lot of countries in the world today that behave horribly towards people who cannot fight back. What irritates me so much about Israel has to do with the way they have become a fifth column within the United States, and how much money they squeeze out of us due to the tireless efforts of AIPAC in our halls of government.

Israel gets 1/5 of our foreign aid budget every year (more if you count grants and low-to-no-cost loans), which is a lot of grease for such a squeaky little wheel.

We need to cut them off from Uncle Sugar, and let them create their own hell. As long as my tax dollars are going towards this atrocity, I will voice my opinion. I say the same thing in all my posts concerning Israel. Do I have an agenda? YES. Our money is going for pure evil, by a minority of extremists who are noisy as hell, and I'm told that I'm supposed to like it and accept it. I don't like it, I don't accept it, and as long as I can, I'm going to speak out against it.

I was aggressive, and I apologize to the OP for that. I unfortunately let my emotions get the better of me because of the incessant number of threads that pop up which vehemently villify Israel without examining the underlying core issues on both sides of the conflict.

As for your description of Israel's actions since 1947, it might seem repugnant to you, but the country has been forced to act accordingly time and time again against ruthless aggression from enemies that seek it's destruction.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

How do I figure? Come on. Look, let's not play stupid okay? Let's not go tit-for-tat. I can post hundreds of videos of Israeli's behaving like such savages it would make you sick. Just as I'm sure you could post videos to counter. But the truth is, Israel and the Mossad have carried out terrorist attacks just as brutal as ANY "Muslim" attacks. They have carried out so many assassinations in and around Gaza. And yet they are consistently played as the victim.

You proceed from a false belief that I support those Israeli actions. I do not. But you didn't say Gazans and Israel

You said and I'll quote...

There are extremists on both sides of this conflict. There are just as many Israeli whack jobs as there are Muslim.

Why are they always the "victim"? Because its a convenient cover for them. Bomb a school and kill children? Say "Hamas put weapons in there... its their fault!!!". Etc etc etc. The problem for them is, in today's information age, that tactic is not working anymore.

Who is calling Israel the victim here? I'd calm down and take a breath and step away from the keyboard for a few minutes. Yes, in today's information age we've all seen Muslim extremism globally not just in the ME. They cant say it's just a small minority anymore either.

They are being systematically exterminated.

We've all heard this claim before and it sounds horrible and is great PR but it's simply not true.
Drama queen much?

The people of Israel are good people. The Palestinians are good people.

That's about the most honest thing I've heard all day.

edit on 19-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Sorry couldn't help myself with your post, lets change Israel for Palestine

As for your description of Israel's actions since 1947, it might seem repugnant to you, but the country has been forced to act accordingly time and time again against ruthless aggression from enemies that seek it's destruction.

As for your description of Palestine actions since 1947, it might seem repugnant to you, but the country has been forced to act accordingly time and time again against ruthless aggression from enemies that seek it's destruction.

Your both as bad as eachother, and the world had enough.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski

Sorry couldn't help myself with your post, lets change Israel for Palestine

As for your description of Palestine actions since 1947, it might seem repugnant to you, but the country has been forced to act accordingly time and time again against ruthless aggression from enemies that seek it's destruction.

Your both as bad as eachother, and the world had enough.

I'm not suggesting that the Israeli governments of past and or present are completely without blame, but the reality is that Israel is willing to coexist with the Palestinians and work towards a two state solution if the terrorist element is removed from the region, and the saftey of Israeli civilians can be ensured moving forward. Unfortunately, Hamas, and other extremist factions prior to them have had no intention of reaching a resolution wherein they would coexist with Israel, under any circumstances.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I agree with your perspective on this and the same reasons you mentioned is why I posted it. If they are going to play the victim and act holier than thou they should refrain from this type of behavior. You are correct,they are no better than the people they are supposed to be defending themselves against.

Once again I need to point out that not all Israelis think like this but the extremist element needs to be exposed for the world to see in order to put things into proper perspective especially if they are going to label the Gazans as "beasts".

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
As I've said before in another thread.
The Israeli Palestinian conflict will not be resolved on ATS

So getting angry and emotional with other posters is pointless and futile, all you can do is express your opinion, or point out misinformation.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
And the sweet, harmless Gazans are innocently tossing hundreds of rockets toward Israelis schools every day...

Those mean Israelis....why don't they just lie down and let the innocent kids from Gaza destroy them?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Most of these demonstrators are Oriental Jews, originating in Arab countries.

There goes your Khazarian theory

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join