It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Extremists Chanting and Cheering Gaza Deaths

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You mean similar to how many American cheer on the death of innocent civilians in the multiple military actions we have been in?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

I appreciate your comments. A little long winded for me, but I see you feel strongly about this issue. We can go on and on about the improprieties of both sides, but the fact of the matter is rockets were being fired through out the year. Not a handful, but quite a lot.

That is not conduct I would deem as beneficial for those seeking peace. It is bold aggression. I am talking about what is going on right now. I will not dwell too much on the past. However, Hamas makes an agreement, and it is usually accompanied by a ceasefire. There is a lull, and the rockets keep flying. The unfortunate part about it is the regular everyday people living in Gaza. It is kind of hard to maintain those olive groves when their own government is engaging in hostilities with their neighbor.

The only people holding the Palestinians hostage are those of their own with the power. This latest assault would not be happening if those rockets were not falling throughout the year. This latest situation did not happen over night, but was a long time coming. A thousand rockets is not a handful in my humble opinion. Any country on the face of the earth would respond if rockets were being fired into it. My hope is that this time, Hamas is routed once and for all. Lets hope civilian casualties can be kept at a minimum for the Israelis and the Palestinians. Thanks for the response!
edit on 20-11-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IBelieveInAliens

What an odd, reductionist and irrelevant observation to make. These boards are read by far greater numbers that those who contribute to them.....people who maybe, just maybe, pick up information that they couldn't, or wouldn't read anywhere else. Despite the star rating system this site is NOT about scoring points it is, however, about denying ignorance.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The KKK walks the streets in organized rallies here in the United States, but that does not make us all members or supporters of the KKK.

If you are willing to make a massive generalization about Jews or Palestinians, then you are actually part of the problem in this world. 99% of the people in the world would just like to make a living, and raise a family.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I would not be surprised if this conflict marked the start of WWIII, just in time for December 21st. I can't see how anyone can justify the actions of the Israelis. It is so incredibly disporportionate, not to mention that they basically killed the Palestinian President and started this whole thing. A total of 3 Israelis have died, meanwhile 136 Palestinians, including 33 children are dead. The Israelis have targeted hospitals, schools, and other areas without impunity. It is disgusting that the sheeple won't see the images of these atrosities because the 7 companies than own the media are all run by zionists. Thou shall not kill!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Its always more excuses from Israel. I wouldn't be surprised if a faction of hard-line Israelis were behind this whole thing. They have wanted a resolution (EXTERMINATION) FOR QUITE SOME TIME. What's really disgusting is that the U.S. gives 3 billion a year in aid to Israel (a country with a higher standard of living than our own). In my opinion, this conflict just shows what will happen if the zionists come to power in other areas. 3 Israelis have died, 136 Palestinians (33 children) as Israel continues to bomb schools, hospitals and other areas of necessity. They truly are the "fallen angels" , a bunch of khazars that we were warned of in Revelation 3:9.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The video was taken down due to copyright infringement. The company claiming the copyright infringement name is in Hebrew. Suspicious or just a coincidence? I don't know. Is there an alternate video? Thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
The video was taken down due to copyright infringement. The company claiming the copyright infringement name is in Hebrew. Suspicious or just a coincidence? I don't know. Is there an alternate video? Thanks

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Reading the posts between you and humanity4ever reminds me of the conversations between Ivan and Satan in the brothers' karamazov

You're too obvious to the intelligent/honest posters here, corruption.

Would you admit that you're trying to equate the extreme minority of Jewish/Israeli extremists to Islamist extremists? The numbers are gargantuan in difference. One side has at most 10,000 or so supporters (usually of the late rabbi kahanes policies), while the latter has supporters in the millions. Pretty much the entire Gaza strip, a large portion of the west bank, Egypt etc.

You never temper your posts with any fairness - obviously following saul alinsky's directive that to 'qualify' your argument is to lend support to your opponents.

You're not an honest debater. You're a propagandist, who, as superman2012 flippantly mentioned, works in the propaganda office of the Canadian Secret Intelligence Service (CSIS).

I just got a call from my handlers and they were quite upset that I wasn't a part of this thread yet. What is your stance so I can argue the other side? Are you still pro-evil? Can we please keep the secret in the Canadian Secret Intelligence Service? It was a slip up on my part.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOLIDSNAKE101
“The bottom line is this: Peace will come to Israel and the Middle East only when the Israeli government is willing to comply with international law, with the Roadmap for Peace, with official American policy, with the wishes of a majority of its own citizens--and honor its own previous commitments--by accepting its legal borders. All Arab neighbors must pledge to honor Israel's right to live in peace under these conditions. The United States is squandering international prestige and goodwill and intensifying global anti-American terrorism by unofficially condoning or abetting the Israeli confiscation and colonization of Palestinian territories.”

― Jimmy Carter

There is a problem with Israel accepting international agreement on boarders. That would take them back to pre 1967 borders. God wants Israel to have the land it has right now plus there will be more, not less. The problem is that the ones in the know in Israel, know that dividing Jerusalem and giving back the land rightfully took in 67 is going to make God awfully mad. And you don't want to make God mad. Bush went along with the booting of Israeli settlers in the gaza strip during his term and we got Hurricane Katrina for his efforts. It doesn't pay to piss off mother nature. This is a sacred trust between God and Israel. His promise is that he will defend Jerusalem and Israel agaisnt all her enemies. If they willingly settle for international law for the sake of peace then they have broken the covenant with God. I don't think many of you undestand the gravity of the situation. You probably, in your ignorance don't even believe such a thing exists. But you would be wrong.
edit on 20-11-2012 by cantyousee because: content

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantyousee

Originally posted by SOLIDSNAKE101
“The bottom line is this: Peace will come to Israel and the Middle East only when the Israeli government is willing to comply with international law, with the Roadmap for Peace, with official American policy, with the wishes of a majority of its own citizens--and honor its own previous commitments--by accepting its legal borders. All Arab neighbors must pledge to honor Israel's right to live in peace under these conditions. The United States is squandering international prestige and goodwill and intensifying global anti-American terrorism by unofficially condoning or abetting the Israeli confiscation and colonization of Palestinian territories.”

― Jimmy Carter

There is a problem with Israel accepting international agreement on boarders. That would take them back to pre 1967 borders. God wants Israel to have the land it has right now plus there will be more, not less. The problem is that the ones in the know in Israel, know that dividing Jerusalem and giving back the land rightfully took in 67 is going to make God awfully mad. And you don't want to make God mad. Bush went along with the booting of Israeli settlers in the gaza strip during his term and we got Hurricane Katrina for his efforts. It doesn't pay to piss off mother nature. This is a sacred trust between God and Israel. His promise is that he will defend Jerusalem and Israel agaisnt all her enemies. If they willingly settle for international law for the sake of peace then they have broken the covenant with God. I don't think many of you undestand the gravity of the situation. You probably, in your ignorance don't even believe such a thing exists. But you would be wrong.
edit on 20-11-2012 by cantyousee because: content

No, it does not pay to piss off mother nature.

That's why we always use butter.

But what does a mythological character from Native American/Greek/Incan legends have to do with the biblical God? Your theory is flawed, unless you can convince everyone that there is a direct correlation between all hurricanes that caused damage and Israel land situation.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by cantyousee

If the world hadn't sat ''in the comfort of their nice suburban homes and make judgements based upon their own little mentality of what they think is right and wrong.' South Africa would still be an apartheid state and Nelson Mandela would still be considered a terrorist (he did, after all, spend 25 years in prison for blowing up a supermarket and killing women and children).

Obviously Nelson Mandella deserved to be in prison for what he done. And God is not finished with those people either. For they are part of the so-called ten lost tribes. God will redeem them from their present state and they will yet rule over those who oppress them. The world is going to see soon whom God is for. They will learn that he is for Jacob.(all the tribes wherever they went. he will correct them if they have done wrong but he will destroy those who oppress them in days to come.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
Well at least they aren't dragging the bodies through the streets on display, and to be quite honest I would rejoice if someone was raining rockets on my parade and a few of them got killed. BTW Hamas should change their cowardly ways and stop hiding their rockets in schools,homes,hospitals and mosques??

ook I totally get that there is propagandistic use of dead civilian bodies on both sides to further the conflict. I also understand that sometimes arms caches, high value targets, may be hidden amongst civilians in the occupied territories.

But given the disparity in force and freedom of action of the competing forces here, what people seem to be saying is that:

A) Hamas should wear uniforms that identify them as military personel
B) stand on hilltops to be hit by missiles fired from jets or helicopters

Given the force disparity, why is it surprising that any enemy of the IDF would act as Hamas does? It should be pretty obvious that complying with these wishes would be surrender.

And furthermore, while these actions of Hamas can be used to explain why civilians die in Israeli strikes, do they justify those civilian deaths at the hands of IDF munitions?

We're talking many hundreds of casualties every year in Gaza (576 in 2011, 312 to-date in 2012 before the latest escalations) - are all the civilian deaths and injuries within those numbers (some are purported to be legitimate targets) justified purely by dint of what Hamas does, and there is no need to examine what the IDF and Israel do?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Awesome, some of these were posted a few minutes ago in the activel evlolving "Anonymous #OpIsrael is angry about Israel censoring the internet"

#OpIsrael ‏@Op_Israel

"Official Twitter, Facebook, Linkdin, youtube of #Israel's Vice Prime Minister #silvanshalom Hacked by ZHC, #OpIsrael"

The Vice Prime Minister of Israel Facebook Hacked | www.facebook.com...

The Vice Prime Minister of Israel Twitter Hacked | pic.twitter.com/3NV4sK2I

BREAKING: #Gaza truce delayed as #Israel fails to respond to proposals - reports on.rt.com...

Over 9000 Israeli Officials document leaked for #OpIsrael - anonrelations.net... … :: #Anonymous #Gaza #AnonRelations

Women, children main victims of attack, says Gaza hospital | http://(link tracking not allowed)/SOm0ru

Anonymous Op Israel | Leak Of 35.000 Israeli Government Officials | http://(link tracking not allowed)/TWkqVZ

Breaking : Israel is not allowing ambulances to evacuate enjuries from Johr Eldeek area. twitter.com...

@harryfear: "I admit I fear tonight, even for my own safety; far more than before, as Israel has been targeting journalists and civilians." twitter.com...

To give anonymous's actions some context here are some pictures of dead or dying children (uploaded by New_Here) from the last few days. I think it is important to see them, but please don't click if you are likely to find them too distressing.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope there is cease fire. But particularly in Gaza, because there have been so, so many children who have been injured or killed. Their only 'crime' is the fact they were born in Gaza.

This and the censorship of the internet and media is why anonymous are doing what they are.

This recent hack on the Zionist prime ministers twitter is hilarious too!

edit on 21-11-2012 by ZeuZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noinden
Lets face it, every nation has it's more extreme sorts, and they tend to make the news.

Or exploited by those with an agenda.

ANY hack can create a thread filled with one sided atrocities. (No offense to OP)

I would rather see a solutions thread, then an agenda filled one, that shows only ONE side.

Peace.

edit on 21-11-2012 by sonnny1 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
What happened to civilized society.

It rejected religious extremism and left the middle east...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cantyousee

I've got one quote from the Bible for all you thumpers who try and use it to justify (in any way by anyone) the slaughter of men, women and children - THOU SHALT NOT KILL

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
this battle will never end for muslims until every jew is dead then every christian then every person who doesnt convert is dead. simple equation for muslims .

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by babalon1971

Pray tell - where in heaven's name did you get that information?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join